The World News Media

"This Generation" - What's wrong with this picture?

JW Insider

• Views 1.4k
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Matthew 24:34) . . .Truly I say to you that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things happen. (Matthew 24:1-3) . . .Now as Jesus was departing from the temple, his discip

Of course. I brought this topic up because of prayer for understanding and due diligence and meditation. It is not be cute, but it is our very serious Christian obligation to question, to prove to our

There is a lot we don't agree with, JWI.  And this is one of them.  Although I would prefer your spiritual eyes to be more keen than they are, you are certainly wiser, and more experienced than those

Posted Images

7 hours ago, JW Insider said:

In my case, I also always first give the benefit of the doubt to brothers who are older, wiser, and more experienced such as the men on the Governing Body.

There is a lot we don't agree with, JWI.  And this is one of them.  Although I would prefer your spiritual eyes to be more keen than they are, you are certainly wiser, and more experienced than those on the GB.  It doesn't take wisdom to make up delusional doctrine.  It's like learning to ride a bike, it becomes second nature after awhile . 2 Tim 4:3,4   However, it takes spiritual wisdom, to recognize the delusion.  1 John 4:1

3 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It is good that you inserted the last two words. I hope you know what you are getting into. You can always back out, and so not be obliged to sing my sad song:

”And it’s been the ruin of many a poor boy, and God, I know I’m one.”

Been visiting a bordello...have you? Not good!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.