The World News Media

A wonderful little story, we can good use by our serving ! The Bible point is phenomenal ;o) ( video ) Watch the end....

Queen Esther

• Views 2.4k
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A  wonderful  little  story,   we  can  good  use  by  our  serving !  The  Bible point  is  phenomenal  ;o)  ( video )  Watch  the  end....

I just used this last week

Certainly a good illustration to keep in mind.

On 21.9.2016 at 23:13, Theodore vergara said:

This is unbelievably pathetic! The fact that a boil witness would post information from some other religion is ludicrous! I will  no longer be following this forum. 

WHAT ??   Of  course  we  can  use  that  point,  also  similar  points !   The  humans  like  to  hear  such  of  examples  ;o)   Jesus  made  it  too !!    But  okay,  its  your  personal  opinion........

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2016 at 5:13 PM, Theodore vergara said:

This is unbelievably pathetic! The fact that a boil witness would post information from some other religion is ludicrous! I will  no longer be following this forum. 

What is wrong with that? All it was, was an illustration, and a good one at that. There was no religious doctrine involved. People like you my dear Theodore give JW's  a bad reputation of being dogmatic and cult like.

21 minutes ago, Anna said:

What is wrong with that? All it was, was an illustration, and a good one at that. There was no religious doctrine involved. People like you my dear Theodore give JW's  a bad reputation of being dogmatic and cult like.

Thank  you,  Sister  Anna ;-)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.