The World News Media

AN INTERNAL MESSAGE - Our Bethel - houses want, we have to stop postings about RUSSIA ! The first Brother's already got into prison ;-((

Queen Esther

• Views 7.6k
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is nothing but a big lie. Jehova wants this case to be known all over the world. But SATAN wants us to stop this campain and say nothing! " Okay, let's see if we can clear this up: We are eng

Dear  Brother's  and  Sister's,    I  got  a  short  message  and  a  call  to  my  late  evening.  All  Bethel's  want,  we  should  at  once  stop  our  postings  about  the  Russia-problem  and  ca

Circuit Overseer told the congregation tonight to listen only to the GB on this issue. Go to j.w.org we can find out what is true there.

Posted Images

BUT  ANOTHER  VERY  GOOD  MESSAGE  FOR  GERMANY ! :D

You  all  can  read  that  on  jw.org  in  ENGLISH...

MARCH 3, 2017
GERMANY
Germany Courts Recognize Conventions of Jehovah’s Witnesses as Religious Holidays.

https://www.jw.org/en/news/legal/by-region/germany/courts-recognize-conventions-as-religious-holidays/

802017726_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

CONGRATS  OUR  DEAR  BROTHERS ❤

@Egil Edborg. Thats NOT a lie....  The stop is coming from our GB Brothers !!  and NOT from Satan...  Your idea's not true ! The big letter campaign was ok. But now the first Russian Brothers got already into prison :( thats the reason we now stop things against the Russian Government, bec. our Brother's have to pay for that ;-((  I not want that !!  LETS AWAIT AND BE SILENT, OK ?  Praying is now on 1. place❤️  Thats all for now yet !

@peaches60. I agree with your comment !  VERY GOOD, yes :)  Lets thinking positive now, bec. its ALL in JEHOVA'S hands, HE IS WINNING ALWAYS?❤️ Its more useful to pray now for our Brother's, bec. millions of prayers have alot POWER✔️ :D  Thanks to all Brothers and Sisters here and around the world !

3 hours ago, Egil Edborg said:

Several friends have called Bethel and confirmed, there was NO 'instruction at morning worship' to keep it off social media.

I can personaly confirm that too. I have friends and family members there and no one knows anything about this.

3 hours ago, Egil Edborg said:

In any event, that is not how communication gets to us.

You are absolutely right. Since the moment I see an announcement on the jw.org site or a letter to the congregations I don't believe any of this.

@ThePraeceptor Jehovah is using his channel the Faithful and Discreet Slave. Are we not happy to follow their direction under Christ Jesus? People speak with no authority. Gossip is not Jehovah's way!   So we must stand up for pure worship around the earth, United, together and proclaim it loud! Jehovah's Name will be known and magnified forever, have no fear Jehovah is near. If we didn't support this #StopJWBan, then it shows the world and Jehovah we are not United! This will be the greatest Blessing ever! If a few are in prison, it may also be the only way to release them and stand up for all those facing the same sentences. Jehovah's Blessing is on His People! Agape, 

Bible Speaks ???

6 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

Fact is, the first Brother's already going into prison

Is there a link to some media outlet supporting this or is it only hearsay?

6 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

I want peace and freedom for our Russian an all Brothers❤️

Every single brother and sister wants that. I am absolutely sure Jehovah will provide in this particular case too. Everything will be played out according to His will.:)

EDIT: The GB communicates with very clear methods none of which has been used in this suposed announcement. I'm not saying it is a lie. I'm just saying that is irregular and strange.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.