The World News Media

AN INTERNAL MESSAGE - Our Bethel - houses want, we have to stop postings about RUSSIA ! The first Brother's already got into prison ;-((

Queen Esther

THE  GB.  NOT  POST  LINKS  ON  OTHER  WEBSITES  --  THEY  HAVE  THEIR  OWN  SITES.

@ThePraeceptor  You not said its a lie.  NO !  read my comment please,  Egil  Edborg  was  writing  that !

I  WANT  STOP  NOW  SUCH  OF  COMMENTS  HERE,  PLEASE  ACCEPT  THAT...

BETTER,  USE  THE  TIME  FOR  PRAYERS,  BEC. WE  WANT  HELP  OUR  BROTHER'S ❤

JEHOVAH  HAS  A  PLAN  AND  WILL  WIN,  YES :D

THANK  YOU !   AGAPE

• Views 7.6k
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is nothing but a big lie. Jehova wants this case to be known all over the world. But SATAN wants us to stop this campain and say nothing! " Okay, let's see if we can clear this up: We are eng

Dear  Brother's  and  Sister's,    I  got  a  short  message  and  a  call  to  my  late  evening.  All  Bethel's  want,  we  should  at  once  stop  our  postings  about  the  Russia-problem  and  ca

Circuit Overseer told the congregation tonight to listen only to the GB on this issue. Go to j.w.org we can find out what is true there.

Posted Images

@Eoin Joyce  Its  NOT  a  rumor....  thats  your  own  opinion !!

READ  MY  LAST  COMMENT  PLEASE  -  COMMENTS  STOPPED  FOR  NOW.....

THE  NEXT  I  MUST  DELETE,  SORRY !

TRY  PATIENCE  AND  AWAIT,  WHAT  WILL  SOON  HAPPEN  BY  THE  LETTER  CAMPAIGN !

AFTER,  WE  CAN  TALK  MORE............

8000000 SI x 7 letters = 56 million letters. 
WEIGHT:  1 = letter with an envelope of about 15 grams. 56 million letters x 15 gr. = 840 000 000 m., Is  840 000 kg., Is  840 tons, and it is  ok. 170 elephants. 
PHYSICAL:  The paper 1 m3 = 0,5 tons,  840 tons = approx. 1700 m3  Or 1h1m stack height of 1.7 km. In one 4h5m room with ceiling 3m = 60 m3. 1700 m3 = approx. 30 rooms, packed to the ceiling with letters. It's  14 freight cars. 
http://www.fakt777.ru/2017/03/kak-dejstvuyut-svideteli-iegovy-v-otvet-na-ugrozu.html?m=1
(google translation from russian text)

Jehovahrsquos_Witnesses_plead_for_freedo

@Bible Speaks  .........

Please,  its  enough now  with  your  "tons"  of  photo's  under my postings ! My  comment  says,  I  want  now  a  STOP  and  waiting  until  next  week. --- I  please  you  to  respect  that.   JW.  have  ALL  done  with  million's  of  letters,  now  its  time  for  intensive  prayers

Read the comment from our  long  time  Brother,  Peter  Kutzer - Salm !  Some  of  us  very  overacting  the  theme  Russia...   All  is  done  now !!  The  GB - Brothers  requesting,  intensive  praying  for  our  Brothers.  These  million's  of  prayers  have  a  BIG  positive  power,  bec. they  go  directly  to  Jehovah❤ 

Create your own post with all your pictures please,  as  always...

Thank  you  very  much :)  Agape ! 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.