Guest Nicole

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People take their self-righteousness so seriously!  ....or is it virtue signalling. ... showing off their purity.   I have had people half-naked open the door on me... women and men.  I just give

It must have been Sweden ..... LOL. 

@Arauna This can also cause an indirect consequence, which in of itself, being misinformed and or misunderstood can ruin someone's life, which seems to be the case in everything.

Posted Images

• 2 years later...

People take their self-righteousness so seriously!  ....or is it virtue signalling. ... showing off their purity.  

I have had people half-naked open the door on me... women and men.  I just give them a brochure (i always gave one ready  in my hand) ; try to focus on the face and not the dangling bits or underwear;  and move on. 

I got a very good return visit once by keeping my cool on a Palestinian woman who opened a door in her bra and panty.  She was a big woman.  That was really unexpected because they usually make sure they have on a hijab before opening a door!   

I do take it seriously though when someone threatens my life!  That is serious stuff.  Offensive appearance... I keep my cool and do not feel offended too quickly. Values differ.

In Sweden individuals will get totally naked and jump in water or the sea.  Their clothing is exceptionally tight and revealing. 

What will you poor people do if they put you in prison and take all your clothes off to shame you?  It is a possibility you know!  Hitler, from a most cultured civilization, did that to his prisoners. It is a well-known KGB etc. tactic to break people's morale and dignity. 

I come from Africa.  I have seen dangling bits in public since a child, even murder.  So when westerners,  who live cushioned lives and live in a world of unreality (because they have never really seen shocking poverty or absolute lawlessness)  get all superfine-apostle on me ....  I shrug it off.  Who will have the bigger shock when Armageddon arrives and there is no law and order..... I wonder.... 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.