Bible Speaks

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YES...   I  really  think  of  a  similar  WORLD  like  this,  under  Jehovah  and  with  humans,  living  in  LOVE  &  PEACE

Here is 4 GIF's for all our Promises of.a New World ? are coming true! Enjoy!  Tap on picture for it will start its action! Hope they work I made them myself.  Agape to all, ????????

THINK OF A WORLD AS THIS.. ??????? -Just think of a world, a world without tears  Where a man can live for a million years.  With never a grief, ache, or a pain  And never a t

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

@The Librarian .....  Please notice,  that the Brother @David Mahlangu  was special write to me,  QUEEN  ESTHER....  In your comment for automatically emails you didn't write  @Queen Esther   I'm wondering why ?  I answered Brother David and will help him, to get again my topics, bec.he missed them. Thank you.

I guess I did miss the "Esther" part. Sorry.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.