The World News Media

Jehovah Hears Prayers of Those in Need of Help!

Bible Speaks

• Views 803
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On march 2015, Armenia government released 70 young prisoners. These brothers were imprisoned because they refused to take part in military service.. This and many others shows Jehovah is hearing all

ME  and  the  Librarian  already  posted  that  photo  before  longer  time  here.... 

I had not seen this!  Love the photo!  Praise Jehovah!  He needs his ministers back in Armenia. So they are now fee.  What a relief for the famlies. 

Posted Images

On 9/24/2017 at 6:24 PM, Bible Speaks said:

On march 2015, Armenia government released 70 young prisoners. These brothers were imprisoned because they refused to take part in military service.. This and many others shows Jehovah is hearing all the prayers about our brothers and sisters in prison.. 

???????

IMG_7421.JPG

I had not seen this!  Love the photo!  Praise Jehovah!  He needs his ministers back in Armenia. So they are now fee.  What a relief for the famlies. 

19 minutes ago, USASister said:

@USASister

Jehovah knows who belongs to Him! We are NEVER FORGOTTEN!

Thank you for your support!

Jehovah Bless

???????

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.