The World News Media

LEGAL DEVELOPMENTS | Appellate Court Rules to Keep Dennis Christensen in Pretrial Detention

The Librarian

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you understand this, and I presume you do because they are your words, then ...get to it! Whatever cause YOU choose to live or die for.... again....get to it! Leave Dennis Christiansen

If I understand this correctly, then the new truth you have arrived at is that the world is salvageable and we should all work to fix it, rather than carry on about there being a true religion and an

Man!   I think you're talking to yourself here because I for one do not understand your logic. You have obviously suffered some kind of trauma along the line and you have my sympathy for that. Bu

Posted Images

I would like to comment about Dennis from few aspects. 

1) What is Gods will in this matter? Because no one know what it is, we, as people, can talking and talking what ever we want.

2) What is of best interest to Dennis? Is it better for him to be in prison or to be "free"? Because nobody knows that, we can wish what ever we want but that must not bring nothing good or bad to Dennis.

3)What is that in Bible which would give suggestion to people what would be good to do about Dennis? As to my knowledge and memories, the best is to stay and wait on JHVH. Second solution is to pray that he can endure his life position, and third is to rejoice, he and all around him because he is in position to suffer for Jesus name or JHVH name. So somebody can ask, why to stop him of opportunity to be happy and feel all joy because his suffering is for blessing.

4) Don't you think that God let to be so because Dennis must learn important lessons in life that he was not learned yet?

29 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

comment about Dennis

1&2. Rev.2:10: That he should stand firm.  Matt.10:17-18: That his enemies get a witness. Matt 5:42 Pray that maybe even enemies come to their senses.

3. Col.4:12: Pray for him to stand firm.  Acts 25:11: Pursue legal means to effect reversal of ignorant injustice.  Matt.25:36: Provide assistance and comfort if possible:

4. Good will always come for those who endure under trial, but James 1:13 remains true.

3 hours ago, Gone Fishing said:

but James 1:13 remains true.

Perhaps we can comment on this verse connected to issue in this way. 

Reasons for Dennis is in jail are;

because WT instructions,

because Dennis obey WT instructions,

because Dennis interpretations on WT instructions,

because on Dennis interpretations on Bible and Gods will,

because Dennis decide to not obey Russian law,

because ...... 

4 hours ago, Gone Fishing said:

Pursue legal means to effect reversal of ignorant injustice.

If we, every single person, JW or non-JW "pursue legal means" for purpose to oppose all injustice that threatens various people all around the world for every kind of "ignorant injustice" - than we would show what it is in our mind and heart. Then we will advocate for all people without prejudice and we would be impartial, and not only for one of "our sort".

He, Dennis, choose to "dye" for god and fatherland aka WT organization. Maybe my words sounds unsympathetic or rough, but  injustice are everywhere, inside us and outside of us. Prison time can be good time for Dennis to make personal introspective of his feelings, attitudes, reasons, faith, belongings and much more. But of course that must not be the case, perhaps he will continue in supporting stubbornness for "wrong zeal" to establish own and/ or WT righteousness. 

9 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

If we, every single person, JW or non-JW "pursue legal means" for purpose to oppose all injustice that threatens various people all around the world for every kind of "ignorant injustice" - than we would show what it is in our mind and heart. Then we will advocate for all people without prejudice and we would be impartial, and not only for one of "our sort".

If you understand this, and I presume you do because they are your words, then ...get to it!

14 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

He, Dennis, choose to "dye" for god and fatherland aka WT organization. Maybe my words sounds unsympathetic or rough, but  injustice are everywhere, inside us and outside of us. Prison time can be good time for Dennis to make personal introspective of his feelings, attitudes, reasons, faith, belongings and much more. But of course that must not be the case, perhaps he will continue in supporting stubbornness for "wrong zeal" to establish own and/ or WT righteousness. 

Whatever cause YOU choose to live or die for.... again....get to it!

Leave Dennis Christiansen to do the same. And as you observe how his conduct turns out, (you might choose to) imitate his faith!

57 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

If I understand this correctly, then the new truth you have arrived at is that the world is salvageable and we should all work to fix it, rather than carry on about there being a true religion and an end of this system of things.

I agree with Gone Fishing ... unless there is OVERWHELMING HARD EVIDENCE, never assume someone elses' motive ... it may be stranger than our ability to imagine.

In Las Vegas this week, a man stole a truck because the keys had been left in the ignition.

If he had been one of Jehovah's Witnesses he would have been charged with stealing a truck, and bringing reproach on the Congregation, the Corporation, and perhaps even Jehovah's Name, and would be guilty ... because he WAS guilty ... and he was ALSO completely unrepentant, and could NEVER be repentant.

A mentally diseased thief, completely unrepentant .... an Apostate whose morality is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than that of the Governing Body ... disfellowshipped, thrown out and shunned.

The fact that he used that stolen truck to carry Las Vegas massacre wounded and dying to the hospital, over and over, under a rain of gunfire, would have been completely immaterial.

He stole a truck .... and was an unrepentant thief.

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

the world is salvageable and we should all work to fix it

Tom, and bible too gave hope that the world is salvageable, or "the good news" told something else?

If you are agree with JW teachings, you as JW member also working to fix it, do not you? Must i really make drawing picture to show that for you? :))) You as member try to "fix" :

1) yourself because you are, if you are, in process of "gaining new personality" according to Jesus image, or JHVH image :)))

2) you and WT creating "new nation", or "new earth" instead (which will replace) this "old".

Is it not obvious that you with all WT disciples and followers working on "fixing The World" (with "publishing" methods, with legislative methods), but wait for someone else to do "dirty job", and kill all who are not agree with NWO? But what if GB released instruction and say that members have to do that dirty job?? like in old time when Israel males and some females killed "the enemy"  :((( because god said so.     

15 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

but wait for someone else to do "dirty job", and kill all who are not agree with NWO? But what if GB released instruction and say that members have to do that dirty job??

Actually, this is sillier and more irresponsible than most of what you have said. Whatever 'killing' there is to be is not by human hands and Witnesses seek to align themselves with the safer side - that's all - and to represent that side with words only. Since the days of Jesus no Witness has resorted to physical weapons and your newfound friend @James Thomas Rook Jr. has even rebuked us for that, (in a thread that was before you came around) saying a real man should always be armed.

The best answer is given by my daughter, someone who was primarily trained by .....well...you know.....but her answer reflects that of most Witnesses when pressed. When a person pressed her on just who would be saved and who not, she replied: "Well, I'm not Jesus, and I don't know." 

You get as close as you can to the place of safety. How far away can you be? A certain distance, or not one inch? That is what most Witnesses do not pretend to know.

47 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

this is sillier and more irresponsible than most of what you have said

:)))) perhaps, but anything is possible. On other hand, WT is corporation and have more benefit of living members (bringing money) than dead members. Those who died for reason of faith are kind of martyrs and are good for history books. Depend of to what group someone belongs he/she will  glorify its representatives, not representatives of someone  else's group, religion and so.  

Your daughter said nice answer, but WT knows who will be saved and who not. Answers are in 140 years published materials. :)))

i am just "mule" who stubbornly stops on the road  and speak :))))))))) find the parable if you can, hehehe 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.