The Librarian

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This would have been unthinkable back in Fred Franz's day...... he would have quoted Moses when coming down from the mountain to hear a different type of music..... 24170709_1614180225328319_6693

The raising of the cell phones reminds me of the lighters people used to raise during rock concerts here in the USA.

Its  another  culture....  we  must  accept  it !    Look  the  counts  -  SO  many  people / JW   I  like  the  special  mood  of  our  Brothers !  Btw.  it  was  the  end 

Posted Images

On 11/27/2017 at 11:16 PM, The Librarian said:

This trend started to shock me with this video a few years ago: 

After 30 years in the truth I have never seen a reception, play or dance at a Kingdom Hall. These sort of activities are normally done on a rented facility and not under the control of the elders. This is as it should be. 

On 11/27/2017 at 10:19 PM, The Librarian said:

This would have been unthinkable back in Fred Franz's day...... he would have quoted Moses when coming down from the mountain to hear a different type of music.....

2017 Jakarta, Indonésia.
40.000 in attendance
2000 foreign delegates from:  Russia, USA, Japon, Philippines, Népal, Thaïland, Australa et Timor
515 baptized

Source

To participate or not is your choice. Your decision. 

• 2 weeks later...

Other cultures  NOTHING  have  to  do  with  bad  worldly  behavior....  thats  judging  them  to  negative  JW :(

and  thats  not  fair !   I  think  so,  bec. I  know  some  Brothers  in  different  countries !   Its  all  be  done  in  love  for  Jehovah  and  belongs  to  their  special  life / culture.  NOBODY  has  to  judge  them,  bec.  we  not  living  there  -  AND  -  only  ONE  has  the  right  judging  us  and  that  is  JEHOVAH :x

Lets  be  careful  with  such  of  special  comments....  Around  the  world  living  SO  many  Brothers  &  Sisters,  Jehovah  is  loving  ALL,  bec.  HE  will  looking  deep  into  our  hearts ?

I  wanted  tell  you  MY  opinion  to  some  postings  here...  I  try  love  my  Brothers  like  Jehovah  is  doing....  first  love,  but  better,  not  negative  judging  for  anything  we  not  REALLY  understand,  bec.  we  all  not  perfect  the  next  1000  years !   Its  NOT  easy.....

THANK  YOU :x  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.