The World News Media

Sign Language today?

James Thomas Rook Jr.

My eldest son and his wife are in an "American Sign Language" Congregation here in North Carolina, and both of them can hear perfectly ... so the idea occurred to me .... what do Brothers and Sisters in other countries use? 

American sign Language?

German Sign Language?

French Sign Language?

Russian Sign Language?

American Indian Sign Language?

Etc?

Is it a Universal Language across verbal languages?

Hmmmmmm .......

• Views 280
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look  by  Google.....   JTR     ALL  SL  have  other  letters  in  their  countries.. In  Germany  it  calls  DGS  -  that  means,  D eutsche  G ebärden  S prache,  simil

Look  by  Google.....   JTR :)    ALL  SL  have  other  letters  in  their  countries..

In  Germany  it  calls  DGS  -  that  means,  D eutsche  G ebärden  S prache,  similar  to  German  Sign  language,  ok??   Here  you  don't  get  an  answer....  its  in  vain  -

You  can  ask  ME,  okay?

NOT  universal  L. -  ONLY  maybe  the  Hello - sign....  _ImI  :D  thats  is  popular  around  the  world,  I  post  it  for  you  sunday-evening...   ITS  TOO  LATE  NOW,  sorry.

It  does  give  SL  in  all  countries  and  islands !  Also  on  the  Maldives,  I  saw  by  FB !

Its  a  wonderful  language  for  deaf  people ?

In  the  NW,  when  all  are  healthy  again,  they  speak  step by step  like  you  and  me...   WOW !!  Then they  can  hear  the  birds  and  all  voices  in  our  world....  what  a  blessing !

? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.