Jack Ryan

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I have mentioned before ... you can download any YouTube videos with the FREE (Free is a VERY good price!) software  -   "Freemake Video Downloader"  -   @The Librarian.  I think the video dele

Years ago, when there were many fewer choices, I used to use McAfee Anti-Virus software, but noticed that every time I updated, I got a VIRUS! I think , and I am serious about this, that McAfee c

That makes the point for me, that there is an inherit malignancy in the McAfee software.   It has been many years, but I think I remember uninstalling it with CCLEANER's "tools" option.  CCL

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

@James Thomas Rook Jr. @Srecko Sostar @Anna  As someone who has been doing things in the realm of IT, McAfee is something that is not easy to uninstall.

That makes the point for me, that there is an inherit malignancy in the McAfee software.  

It has been many years, but I think I remember uninstalling it with CCLEANER's "tools" option.

CCLEANER is a magnificent piece of free ... TOTALLY FREE ... software, that I have been using since 1997 or so, with perfect results, every time.   It removes all clutter from my computer, including debugging and cleaning up the "registry".

I use it about every two weeks to keep my computers healthy.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.