Jack Ryan

• Views 362
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of all the comments on here....You, Mr.Rook and Queen Ester are the only SANE ones in this forum.   

Somebody needs to show this video to Bethel's legal dept that has spent millions of hours filing notices to take down videos off of YouTu I can just see Jesus now filling out a copyright claim agai

We used to say the same thing about Jesus being a Televangelizer...... ooops... wait.... new light. God has now told us it is ok to be a televangelist. Fast forward 5 years.... New ligh

We used to say the same thing about Jesus being a Televangelizer...... ooops... wait.... new light.

God has now told us it is ok to be a televangelist.

Fast forward 5 years....

New light.... "All JW's should actively be a soldier for Christ like Allen Smith and DEFEND the new Mother Ship Warwick!!"

Resistance is futile!!

@James Thomas Rook Jr. will no longer be allowed to speak in favor of JW's. Sorry. Waste of time!!!!

Now get out there and stand next to a cart at some obscure park somewhere!!!

6 hours ago, Jack Ryan said:

@James Thomas Rook Jr. will no longer be allowed to speak in favor of JW's. Sorry. Waste of time!!!!

Many fail to realize I try to be , what one enemy once called me (actually it was meant as an insult, but it is the nicest compliment I ever had ...) a "Champion" for Jehovah's Witnesses, and the 15% Core Truth that we have.

An Elder asked me recently if I could fully support "Jehovah's Organization".  I replied that I always have.

He asked me if there was anything I had against the Organization. I replied that I could do without Caleb and Sophia..

That seemed to satisfy him, and we went our separate ways.

I am so glad he did not ask about the 85% silly stuff.

Perhaps I should have kept what my Mother taught me when I was 3 to 6 years old .. "Never talk to strangers.".

I am a slow learner.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.