TrueTomHarley

• Views 9.3k
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many sincere brothers now are quick to defend the mistakes of the past by saying that the number of little ones who were stumbled was actually a good thing. We've seem multiple comments on this forum

I was there, and paying attention. I know better.

Hmmmm... I thought the Governing Body was supposed to be faithful and discrete slaves .....   ministering to ..... to the brotherhood. The IDEA of providing " food at the proper time" is not to s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AllenSmith34 said:

Hello, Grey Reformer. Thanks, but this idea of multiple accounts has been going on for years. I welcome you aboard the ALLEN wagon to the truth, that sets people free

Hello,

I have no problem speaking the truth. You are the very few that sets the standard when it comes to intellect and understanding. I thought it was a trick at first, but now, it's just a false perception by that individual.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

This does not appear to be fake news.

Although it's uncommon enough and controversial enough to make news when someone (with supposed authority) says it out loud, I think it's probably a more common view among psychiatrists than some will admit officially, and it may even be correct for all I know. (But I don't know, and wouldn't even want to guess.) What I was addressing in Space Merchant's posts were some apparent factual errors about LGBTQ-P, TEDx, and the DSM-5. I don't think anyone believes that no psychiatrists believe what the deleted TEDx talk said. Psychiatrists are a wide-ranging bunch who have even believed things like full-frontal lobotomies can only have a positive and never a negative effect.

59 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

Psychiatrists are a wide-ranging bunch who have even believed things like full-frontal lobotomies can only have a positive and never a negative effect.

I would link to my post about caring for a woman Celeste who was given to a lobotomy when young, as it is a favorite piece, and I atypically get to swear like a drunken sailor in quoting her, but I’m afraid of the Librarian. She might get mad.

Canada, where GF resolves to, or is it Allen the Terrible in his umpteenth recreation, is a fine place. When they get out of line, we tip a Great Lake or two their way.

I would link to my post about caring for a woman Celeste who was given to a lobotomy when young

I liked that one, so I'll take the risk and link to it for you: http://www.tomsheepandgoats.com/2010/06/a-lobotomy.html

(It's the least I can do after a PSA I included in one of my posts produced a page worth of comedic diversion.)

2 hours ago, JW Insider said:

Psychiatrists are a wide-ranging bunch who have even believed things like full-frontal lobotomies can only have a positive and never a negative effect.

I would rather have a full bottle in front of me ......  than a full frontal lobotomy

Canada, where GF resolves to, or is it Allen the Terrible in his umpteenth recreation, is a fine place.

Canada .... America's Hat !

On 8/17/2018 at 5:12 PM, Anna said:

I can always tell it's Allen by the questions marks that are put in odd places in a sentence....besides other things...but that's a dead giveaway

The superfluous question marks are always a giveaway. Hope you didn't just ruin that "tell" by exposing it. ? I think it's a style he hadn't realized because it so often shows up in his aliases, but not with anyone else here.

There's another thing he has done each time the subject of multiple accounts has come up. Which won't likely happen as much any more after exposure. Allen and his aliases, by default, tend to use more commas than most of us, but after the subject of multiple accounts comes up, he evidently makes a conscious attempt to nearly double the number of commas in his "Allen" posts to help differentiate their style from many of the other names he has used. I know he is aware of this particular one, because he has brought it up himself:

On 10/31/2017 at 12:28 PM, AllenSmith said:
On 10/31/2017 at 12:19 PM, Nana Fofana said:
I'm not trying to mock you if there are too many commas, for instance.

That's the nature of the beast. However, When it comes to understanding scripture, there's no need to take offense, if the truth, be told. Only those here, unwilling to accept the truth to that end, are offended. ^_^

That self-conscious "response" contains twice as many commas as one might expect, but it happened not just here but in a similar context at other times, too. In fact, it just happened in this topic. Note that only one of the four commas below is doing the useful and punctual work of a comma.

On 8/17/2018 at 2:27 PM, AllenSmith34 said:

Maybe it's time for you to move on, with, that conspiracy theory, just like, with 1975

The short, choppy sentence thing with unnecessary periods is less common, but not completely new either. Could even happen on some devices when a comma is intended, but mistyped as a period, and the next word is automatically capitalized after the spacebar.

On 8/17/2018 at 2:36 PM, AllenSmith34 said:

Thanks. You're going a great job. Please continue. With my studies. I find it hard to maintain a vocal presence. Keep up the work. Now? let's get back to the topic!

Yes. Let's!

O, what a tangled web . . .

2 hours ago, JW Insider said:

The short, choppy sentence thing with unnecessary periods is less common, but not completely new either. Could even happen on some devices when a comma is intended, but mistyped as a period, and the next word is automatically capitalized after the spacebar.

I don’t, want to dump, on, the Church, but when I, stopped in,at, the office to, explain. my mission regarding, Celeste, staff assured me, that Father, so-and-so was an absolutely, wonderful man, who would. of course, help  Do, you know. that, he never got back to, me?

Unrelated, I recall Garrison Keillor telling how Pastor Inqvist unsuccessfully tried to jazz up his dull sermons by watching the TV preacher: ‘It was hard to follow because he was pausing in such odd...............places........that it confused people.’

59 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I don’t, want to dump, on, the Church, but when I, stopped in,at, the office to, explain. my mission regarding, Celeste, staff assured me, that Father, so-and-so was an absolutely, wonderful man, who would. of course, help  Do, you know. that, he never got back to, me?

How superficial people can be when they plainly have something wrong. If JWinsider would expose his failure with the IP address, it would shed some light on that narrative. If grammar is a problem, then I believe when using, grammar correction software, you will find you all fail. It seems there are many trolls at play, not just one.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.