TrueTomHarley

• Views 9.3k
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many sincere brothers now are quick to defend the mistakes of the past by saying that the number of little ones who were stumbled was actually a good thing. We've seem multiple comments on this forum

I was there, and paying attention. I know better.

Hmmmm... I thought the Governing Body was supposed to be faithful and discrete slaves .....   ministering to ..... to the brotherhood. The IDEA of providing " food at the proper time" is not to s

Posted Images

Other than that, the whole letter thing is not a political move, nor was the Soviet Era people or others who were well within the realm of Civil Disobedience.

@Srecko Sostar And no, as stated, it was never a political move in their case, even the Russians do not consider it as such. The only political move that was done in regards to Mevedev and the Kremlin was this, in addition, we also have the big Anti-Corruption Protest that was around the same time as the JW ban and the uproar going on in Ukrainian Churches, more than 1,600 Russians have been arrested

Now if JWs did do any political move, they would not be stamped out prior to the election, they would not be targets by professors who know of their neutrality, hence what took place in Russian schools, they would not be said to disrespect the Nationalist Day held by Russians every year and a list of other things, most importantly, they would have been listed on the FSB website, at least the remnants of it, but all you can see there is political actions being done by Alexei Navalny (??????? ?????????) followers and others political advocates who are not for the Kremlin and are against it. Lastly, the French NGO would not have robbed them dry prior to and after the Pope's visit with Cyrill.

As for Dmitry Medvedev, he cares for no one but his inner circle, nor is he a religious man (but gives a show for Cyrill), but he is a man who has a strong addiction to the Ducks.

FYI, the woman on the thumbnail is dubbed an extremist, but she is a professor of a school who had nothing to do with anyone.

20 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

There is a basic rule I discovered:

The more words a person uses to explain a simple idea ... the less likely it is to be true.

MANY words are used to hypnotize with boredom ... NOT inform.

Yes, but these are not my own words, these are literal facts. I think the letter is a bit much that is why I linked it. 35 pages is a LONG list of information.

That being said, information is key and knowing information brings for accurate truth to this matter, and this one fits the bill nicely, mainly when said information was of ones who lived during that time, in my case, I was not even existing let alone in the womb of my mother. But hey, for me personally, the 90s was a good time to live in, mainly in the Caribbean islands were no high tech tom foolery was in play at all, just a chilled, cool environment and nothing else, and then.... we moved to America, although the environmental change, as time progresses, things before more tech-dependent.

That being said, it is not that much, usually what I go detailed super power mode I make a page, word after word in seconds. The facts coupled with small bits of information is basic stuff. Furthermore, no one really mention the 6,000 part too, so that has to be said.

26 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

To be brief, nowhere does it state on the Jehovah's Witnesses behalf that 1975 is the end of the World, and with the information at hand, we can see that the difference between JWs and their opposites, only one side is telling the truth. 1975, however, was in regards of being vigilant, granted the whole 6,000 of creation since Adam.

That would be correct. Witnesses that understood knew well enough not to speculate. Commonsense, should dictate, that if God wanted? He could end this system and bring judgment day, anytime he wishes. But, there is a purpose for a timeline. To give every person a chance to repent, thus saving their mortal soul to the last possible moment of human existence as we know it, and live it.

40 minutes ago, Grey Reformer said:

That movement actually started in the North, here in Canada.

Allen, I noticed that the IP address for "Gray Reformer" did indeed resolve to Canada, but only up until today. As of today it no longer resolves to Canada but to some other place. Just thought you might like to know that.

1 hour ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

There is a time in everyone's life when he needs to stop thinking like a child, and grow up.

What I cannot fathom is that you (supposedly) still attend meetings and and engage in field service. This makes no sense to me, and does not fit the pattern, and for that reason, I half-don't believe it.  When someone grouses eterally over what eventually drives them apostate, they lose EVERYTHING they once regarded as spiritual. They do not 'reject the 85% that they regard as crap but cling to the 15%' still pure, or was it the other way around? They may do it in the short term. But long term, they reject everything.

This, to me, is the 'mystery' of apostasy. Not that ones would go that route. That I find very easy to understand. But that, having gone there, they would not retain even a shred of what they once held dear. That to me is the mystery.

If it is really true that, as someone alleged, you remain where you hate to be out of fear of social consequences were you to be outed, then you are most of all the one who is in need of courage, the theme at the Be Courageous Regional convention, though the content be not intended for that outcome.

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

Allen, I noticed that the IP address for "Gray Reformer" did indeed resolve to Canada, but only up until today. As of today it no longer resolves to Canada but to some other place. Just thought you might like to know that. 

If you use the TOR browser to get to the Archive, one's IP address could be from ANYWHERE.

Weighing in (I think) with @Space Merchant (was it on this thread or another?) here is a psychiatrist declaring that pedophilia is a legitamate sexual orientation, thus arguing for its recognition. This does not appear to be fake news.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/paedophilia-sexual-orientation-straight-gay-criminal-psychologist-child-sex-abuse-a6965956.html

1 hour ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

If you use the TOR browser to get to the Archive, one's IP address could be from ANYWHERE.

There are now dozens of ways to not only have random IPs each time you log in, but to even select the IP for a specific location. Some browsers like Chrome even allow plug-ins to keep the ruse going and keep the location from resetting. https://www.expressvpn.com/support/troubleshooting/spoof-location-google-chrome/

For those who can see the IP, it's not good etiquette to reveal someone else's location, even their spoofed location. But there is at least one person here who use several names, most of them spoofed to different locations, and uses them to be able to spam up-votes and down-votes. I know of one user who apparently keeps at least 15 different ID's ready to use at any time primarily so that he can put two and three down-votes and "HaHa" votes on posts he doesn't like, and a couple of up-votes on his own.

I actually think this is kind of humorous or even clever, so this is not said to get the person in any kind of trouble. I just mention it by way of explanation for those who may have received this kind of unusual voting attention for their posts.

2 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I don't know Allen other than the truth he brings to this forum. But, thanks for believing I also bring the truth to this site. ?

2 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I don't know Allen other than the truth he brings to this forum. But, thanks for believing I also bring the truth to this site. ?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.