The World News Media

Watch your children. (JW Fork)

Space Merchant

As had been vocal about this before. We must teach and educate our children, when it comes to things such as sex, when it comes to money, when it comes to child abuse, resolving conflicts, bullying, and a list of other things, we must also teach our children about strangers (Stranger Danger as said in America)

The Bible points out to teach our children so they may be wisdom. For among many of the better solutions, education is key: https://www.openbible.info/topics/how_to_train_your_children

Also learn the statistics regarding child kidnapping, some items I will link below

The United States of America

The United Kingdom (EU)

Note: It is far worse for children because in most cases they are often end up in human sex trafficking, others into slave labor. In the EU, specifically the UK, you have the Grooming Gangs, which has a network in EU. Others being forced as brides and or mates, regardless of the victim's sex.

Note: The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children provided some valuable information in the UK sources in the last link.

There's a lot more, but this will do.

My older post was directed to child abuse, but what is mentioned still applies, since child abuse services instruct parents and guardians to teach, we must do the same in other aspects of things such as about Strangers, be it the kidnapper is someone known or unknown:

Also another thing to note is even adults are kidnapped, primarily women, for as of recent a Florida woman who went to Costa-Rica on her 36th Birthday ended up vanishing, thus being kidnapped as some sources say, it is also noted that the driver was suspicious as well as some would say:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6453731/Florida-woman-celebrating-36th-birthday-Costa-Rica-vanishes-Airbnb.html

• 2 weeks later...

• Views 3.4k
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the ideal procedure. I have never been able to think of an alternative. 

I have heard it said that soon pedophilia will be classed as just another sexual orientation and that pedophiles will feel discriminated against and will insist on their "rights". Just to lighten

While I was a little boy, I wanted to be a cop ... on a motorcycle. Later, in the age of teenage years, I liked films with martial arts. At the same time, my parents became JW and learned me differently. Then I became JW. And I did not become a cop who would hunt these bastards !!!
Today ... I'm not all that I could possibly become, but I'm not even a JW any more. I'm glad that I left.

The problem, with JW and similar groups, is that "they do not want to learn to fight", according to Isaiah verses.  But, they do not want to learn to defend themselves or others who need help in trouble, too. Adult JW or JW children should not go to self-defense courses because such an idea opposes JW's beliefs, religion. JW instruction, according to some biblical advice, is to scream loud, or run away. Sometimes that helps, but ..... to oppose the evil bastards you need much, much more. And I do not see, if God want to intervene (???) in your personal life (and not only in your life but in life of all other people who are victims), why He would not give you (and them) His approval in fighting against criminals. 

2 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Does anyone here have a perfect plan and is qualified to implement that plan.

As a matter of fact, Billy ... I do have a perfect plan (almost) than CAN be implemented.

2 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Which government, religion, and institution can we think of that has mastered keeping our children safe. When their own parents can’t.

Some parents can .... and do.

Happy thoughts will not make it happen.

A Brother who was later convicted of raping another Sister, and who is now in prison, backed off from pursuing my daughter because she told him " ... my Dad will kill you ... yes, he will go to prison, but you will be dead!", and he knew that was true.

In a similar manner, if the Society had a global non-negotiable policy of  "All reports or suspicions of child sexual abuse, without exception, will be reported to the Police, and all  other Civil Authorities.", and use the two witness rule for internal deliberations .... the threat of certain punishment would deter almost all of these potential cases, except for the retarded or insane.

You wanted a real answer that would actually work.

There ... you have it ....  in one sentence.

I am aware of all of that, Billy .... but the Perp in question knew about me, and believed my daughter.

I NEVER verbally threaten anyone.

EVER.

23 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Any society is incapable of finding the kind of solution dreamt in your head.

As usual, you are wrong about that.

You need to get out more.

19 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

"All reports or suspicions of child sexual abuse, without exception, will be reported to the Police, and all  other Civil Authorities.", and use the two witness rule for internal deliberations

This is the ideal procedure. I have never been able to think of an alternative. 

@Srecko Sostar Scream Loud and Run Away? What Bible verse says that?

We should not be fighting anyone at all. Some people like to try and provoke JWs to fight so they can record that information to weaponize it.

A Christian can defend themselves but clearly cannot make an attempt to kill someone. 

This is the difference of a Christian who does this compared to a Christian who believes he can be armed to attack and kill a man, a woman, or a child if they are seen as a threat. 

@James Thomas Rook Jr. But now you have to deal with the laws of the land in this sense regarding child abuse and reporting such, and the fact that some people tend to not get involved with such because it can put them at risk themselves and or their household.

That being said, I have cut all electronic use for 2-3 weeks now and had gone off-grid, so to speak. I do not recall making a thread on this matter, but making a response to someone, even mentioning 2 videos of girls escaping their captors.

Odd, true, but I guess information like this has to be reviewed thoroughly by others.

@Srecko Sostar So then regarding what yous said

Are you willing to kill/inflict harm on to someone regarding an event or no? Regardless of the answer - as a Christian?

Not a lot of us have such problems, let alone have the need to even consider such, in my case, I am already as intimidating as it is, but am a nice guy, other times, as mention before, I was compared to a WWE wrestler and a NFL player a few times, for in the US, people tend to not mess with you depending on appearance most of the time, sometimes be it of race or background as well.

I have met with Christians who are not following the Bible all the way and are willing and ready to kill people with a firearm, a rifle and or other that puts you in Sheol before you can spell "God". One example is regarding what took place on a college some weeks ago regarding atheist, and to quote one Christian he says

• Deus Vult (meaning God Wills) these guys have been ruining Christianity for the longest time, they deserve death and should be killed on sight.
  • Other commentor: Dude chill your corn rolls, Christians should not be in such position to say such things. The Bible says do not murder [or kill]
  • [the two went back and forth about the word "kill" and bible strongs and the first guy sees the other guy as not a true Christian]
  • You are not a True Christian, you Protestant scum, a Christian is not by word, but of action
  • Other Commentor: Is it 420 already? I'm not a Protestant you idiot, you got prove to back that up? Regardless of what you say, we as Christians SHOULD NOT BE DOING THESE THINGS OR WISHING DEATH ON ANY MAN.
  • These atheist should die or be killed, regardless if they are a man, a woman even a child
  • Other commentor: You are crazy, God does not want us to be killers, we are under a new covenant. Let this sink in, demon, Jesus stopped his disciple from attacking someone with a sword, although he manage to cut his ear, take in the lesson of what Jesus said.
  • [Onward from this discussion other Christians hopped in to expose this guy]

I am paraphrasing from memory, but this discussion was a big one, it took place under an RT News video regarding religion some weeks ago.

Clearly not a lot of Christians are for taking someone's life, mainly if you have not done it before, and there are those justifying the old law to partake in the killing when Jesus abolished such and clearly arguments like this will take place.

You can defend yourself, but you cannot and should not kill, and as in defense, you should be able to defend without inflicting bodily harm because that is wrong and such can and will be used against you to make you appear as the villain, the bad guy. So if someone provokes you and you harm them, they will make a case that Srecko Sostar has hit them, should it be a woman who has provoked you, you will be, especially in America, in a world of hurt because she can claim physical and or sexual violence when in reality she was the aggressor who has provoked you.

That being said, what is wrong with Prophet Isaiah? You do realize some of what he said is still intact regarding even Bible Principles, right? Or should we cherry pick and pretend what has been said to not have some sort of importance?

Also violence begets more violence. Defending oneself in ignorance can and will put you and or your family, friends, even a bystander at risk where they end up injured and or dead themselves, most of these cases take place around the world, one of the common places are areas like Brazil. An example, taking action on someone may result in that person following you to your home, to your job, seeking you out and will spare no mercy or pity to anyone else hurt in the pursuit.

9 hours ago, Equivocation said:

@Srecko Sostar Scream Loud and Run Away? What Bible verse says that?

We should not be fighting anyone at all. Some people like to try and provoke JWs to fight so they can record that information to weaponize it.

A Christian can defend themselves but clearly cannot make an attempt to kill someone. 

This is the difference of a Christian who does this compared to a Christian who believes he can be armed to attack and kill a man, a woman, or a child if they are seen as a threat. 

React quickly. Scream. (Deuteronomy 22:25-27) Escape or fight back using the  element of surprise. And, if possible, run to a safe place and call the police. *   - https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201305/protect-yourself-from-crime/

SECOND INSTRUCTION:

On the other hand, what if a person’s life is threatened by an assailant? A law that God gave to ancient Israel sheds light on this. If a thief was caught in the daytime and was killed, the assailant would be charged with murder. This was evidently because thievery did not carry the death penalty and the thief could have been identified and brought to justice. However, if an intruder was fatally struck at night, the householder could be exonerated because it would be difficult for him to see what the intruder was doing and to ascertain the intentions of the intruder. The householder could reasonably conclude that his family was under threat of harm and take defensive action.—Exodus 22:2, 3.

The Bible thus indicates that a person may defend himself or his family if physically assaulted. He may ward off blows, restrain the attacker, or even strike a blow to stun or incapacitate him. The intention would be to neutralize the aggression or stop the attack. This being the case, if the aggressor was seriously harmed or killed in such a situation, his death would be accidental and not deliberate. - https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/102008204

WELL now, if in publication (and in Bible Law) authors giving space for PHYSICALLY defend self, with unknown outcome of such fight, why JWorg ban members to learn how to defend ???? self and others from crime attack???

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

Also violence begets more violence. Defending oneself in ignorance can and will put you and or your family, friends, even a bystander at risk where they end up injured and or dead themselves, most of these cases take place around the world, one of the common places are areas like Brazil. An example, taking action on someone may result in that person following you to your home, to your job, seeking you out and will spare no mercy or pity to anyone else hurt in the pursuit.

Agree in general. But on other hand you can not stop violence without violence. Or to be said you can stop violence without violence in a few situations. NOT always, and not with people (attackers) who living for harm others. 

We can call that responsive/reacted violence as Justified violence, because we want to stop other to heart us. But as you aware,  you need some sort, some kind, some measure of Force to stop other to harm. Loud voice, scream,  can be viewed as some kind of  "weapon" to be used in stopping violent intention.  Raising a hand to prevent a kick is also a physical response, and you need reflex and skill how to prevent kick. And what to do after you have stopped first kick .... would you continue to only defending self if attacker continue to harm you or will it be possible to "neutralize" him in some way. Soft and mild words means nothing to some who have bad intentions.

At the end, Christians pray for Kingdom who will DESTROY all wicked. So, if Bible is book you believe, Bible say that Final Solution is Violence. Violence begets more violence .... from God.   

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.