The World News Media

2018 Service Year Report Worldwide: Table WITH INDIVIDUALLY LISTED LANDS/COUNTRIES (incl baptisms and memorial attendances) - click image to enlarge

Jack Ryan

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem I see you have with this kind of information is that you are only reinforcing the perception that we are approaching the end of "the last days" You really need to be more specific abo

Yes indeed...., but not wisely (unless I am mistaken)...."But Peter, in response, said to him: “Although all the others are stumbled in connection with you, I will never be stumbled!”" Matt.26:33

Well, it looks like something is going to be brewing on the horizon soon, either by mans hand or by Gods....whichever comes first.

Posted Images

Something doesn't look good in the USA ...

2014 USA 1,243,387 PEAK. 2014 USA 13,871 CONGS

2015 USA 1,231,867 PEAK. 2015 USA 14,063 CONGS

2016 USA 1,231,609 PEAK. 2016 USA 14,040 CONGS

2017 USA 1,232,293 PEAK. 2017 USA 13,578 CONGS

2018 USA 1,234,877 PEAK. 2018 USA 13,016 CONGS

So ... 8510 less peak pubs since 2014 and 1024 Congs less since 2015.

Only an increase of 2,583 (0.2%) peak publishers in the US from 2017 to 2018 (1,234,877 in 2018 compared to 1,232,293 in 2017).

Considering the global average population growth considering births and deaths is 1.06% (over 5 times that of watchtowers growth rate), this confirms what we all know - people are leaving the organization in droves.

12 hours ago, Jack Ryan said:

Considering the global average population growth considering births and deaths is 1.06% (over 5 times that of watchtowers growth rate), this confirms what we all know - people are leaving the organization in droves.

The problem I see you have with this kind of information is that you are only reinforcing the perception that we are approaching the end of "the last days"

You really need to be more specific about why you think this has any other significance.  🤔???

@Outta Here Yes. @Jack Ryan is forgetting about how before the Great Tribulation "The Love of the Greater Number" would cool off.

He is inadvertently proving Bible prophecy while trying to prove the decline of Jehovah's Witnesses.

I heard one brother say one time that the point 'is to be the last JW standing' ..... you get the idea.

Didn't Peter say something similar?

42 minutes ago, The Librarian said:

I heard one brother say one time that the point 'is to be the last JW standing' ..... you get the idea.

Didn't Peter say something similar?

Yes indeed...., but not wisely (unless I am mistaken)...."But Peter, in response, said to him: “Although all the others are stumbled in connection with you, I will never be stumbled!”" Matt.26:33

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.