Kosonen

• Views 8.1k
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite circuit overseer—an old fellow—long ago said that he doesn’t argue with trinitarians. “I’ve never convinced one,” he said. I’m struck by the verse that has cropped up a few times rece

The way it has been explained, and the way I have witnessed it, is that slimeballs lift their copyrighted material, insert it into a maligning context, and beat them over the head with it. To the poin

@Kosonen , There are at least two additional scriptural ways to reach this same conclusion. Here is one: (Revelation 6:7-11) 7 When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth

Posted Images

"And when he got nearby, he viewed the city and wept over it, saying: “If you, even you, had discerned on this day the things having to do with peace—but now they have been hidden from your eyes.  Because the days will come upon you when your enemies will build around you a fortification of pointed stakes and will encircle you and besiege you from every side.  They will dash you and your children within you to the ground, and they will not leave a stone upon a stone in you, because you did not discern the time of your being inspected.” (😭Bethel is our Jerusalem💔)

"Then he entered the temple and started to throw out those who were selling,  saying to them: “It is written, ‘My house will be a house of prayer,’ but you have made it a cave of robbers.”"

(I do cry over Bethel a lot...But thank you for trying to make me laugh, @Pudgy🥲😊 It would be bad to "blow up" from the type of upset-ness like in that cartoon, lol😆)

28 minutes ago, boyle said:

You can add how Bethel is now Jerusalem? Be specific with your evidence.

"“Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken about by Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place (let the reader use discernment),  then let those in Ju·deʹa begin fleeing to the mountains.  Let the man on the housetop not come down to take the goods out of his house,  and let the man in the field not return to pick up his outer garment.  Woe to the pregnant women and those nursing a baby in those days!  Keep praying that your flight may not occur in wintertime nor on the Sabbath day;  for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.  In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short."

standing in a holy place = Bethel

disgusting thing causing desolation = United Nations

"Let the reader use discernment."

3 minutes ago, boyle said:
Word·play
/ˈwərdˌplā/ noun
  • 1. the witty exploitation of the meanings and ambiguities of words, especially in puns: "so many of the jokes are based on wordplay"

"Then the men said to Lot: “Do you have anyone else here? Sons-in-law, your sons, your daughters, and all your people in the city, bring out of this place!  For we are going to destroy this place, because the outcry against them has indeed grown great before Jehovah, so that Jehovah sent us to destroy the city.”  So Lot went out and began to speak to his sons-in-law who were to marry his daughters, and he kept saying: “Get up! Get out of this place, because Jehovah will destroy the city!” But to his sons-in-law, he seemed to be joking."

13 hours ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:
14 hours ago, boyle said:

You can add how Bethel is now Jerusalem? Be specific with your evidence.

"“Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken about by Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place (let the reader use discernment),  then let those in Ju·deʹa begin fleeing to the mountains.  Let the man on the housetop not come down to take the goods out of his house,  and let the man in the field not return to pick up his outer garment.  Woe to the pregnant women and those nursing a baby in those days!  Keep praying that your flight may not occur in wintertime nor on the Sabbath day;  for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.  In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short."

Daniel chapter 11 talks about different "disgusting things that cause desolation" standing "in a holy place". Daniel chapter 11 is where the King of the North and King of the South are discussed. Examining who some of these different characters are helps us to discern what Jesus meant regarding "let the reader use discernment".

Verse 16 says: "The one coming against him will do as he pleases, and no one will stand before him. He will stand in the land of the Decoration, and ability to exterminate will be in his hand." This was when Antiochus III marched against Jerusalem, ready to exterminate any Jews who opposed him. Jerusalem is "the land of the Decoration."

Verse 20 says: "And there will stand up in his position one who causes an exactor to pass through the splendid kingdom, but in a few days he will be broken, though not in anger nor in warfare." This is when Caesar Augustus put forth the decree for a registration/census that included the area of Judea and Jerusalem. Judea and Jerusalem is "the splendid kingdom".

Verse 22 says: "And the arms of the flood will be swept away on account of him, and they will be broken; as will be the Leader of the covenant." The latter part of the verse is talking about when Jesus was killed during the reign of Tiberius Caesar. Jesus is "the Leader of the covenant."

Verses 30 says: "“He will go back and hurl denunciations against the holy covenant and act effectively; and he will go back and will give attention to those leaving the holy covenant." This is when Hitler cruelly persecuted the Jews and Jehovah's Witnesses around the time of WWII.

Verse 31 says: "And arms will stand up, proceeding from him; and they will profane the sanctuary, the fortress, and remove the constant feature." This is when Hitler and his associates severely restricted worship of Jehovah.

The second part of verse 31 says: "And they will put in place the disgusting thing that causes desolation." This is when the kings put in place the United Nations. The United Nations is "the disgusting thing that causes desolation". It is disgusting because it claims to be able to do what only God's Kingdom can do. It is disgusting because it is Satan's Kingdom and it reflects its ruler. It is disgusting because it turns people away from loving Jehovah and His Ways. It causes desolation during the great tribulation when it attacks religious institutions.

Verse 41 says: "He will also enter into the land of the Decoration." Vladimir Putin has been harassing Jehovah's Witnesses' worship by taking over the branch office in Russia and many other forms of persecution. The land of the "Decoration" is worship of Jehovah.

Verse 45 says: "And he will plant his royal tents between the grand sea and the holy mountain of Decoration." Vladimir Putin has not relented on his harassment of Jehovah's Witnesses in Russia, as he continues to imprison them and make worship difficult in other ways. The "holy mountain of Decoration" is worship of Jehovah.

Chapter 12 of Daniel continues: "During that time Miʹcha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book."

During the time Vladimir Putin is ruling Russia, that is when Jesus (Michael) takes the throne in heaven. That is when the great tribulation begins (since that is when Jesus kicks Satan out of heaven down to the earth). That is when all religious institutions are attacked.

In Daniel 12:6 it says: "How long will it be to the end of these marvelous things?” Then the angel answers in verse 7: "It will be for an appointed time, appointed times, and half a time. As soon as the dashing to pieces of the power of the holy people comes to an end, all these things will come to their finish.” Three and a half years. As soon as the attack on religious institutions begins, which includes the attack on "the holy people" (Jehovah's Witnesses), then there will be three and a half years. 

Daniel 12:9-12 says: "Then he said: “Go, Daniel, because the words are to be kept secret and sealed up until the time of the end.  Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand; but those having insight will understand. And from the time that the constant feature has been removed and the disgusting thing that causes desolation has been put in place, there will be 1,290 days. Happy is the one who keeps in expectation and who arrives at the 1,335 days!"

Revelation 11 says: "And a reed like a rod was given to me as he said: “Get up and measure the temple sanctuary of God and the altar and those worshipping in it.  But as for the courtyard that is outside the temple sanctuary, leave it out and do not measure it, because it has been given to the nations, and they will trample the holy city underfoot for 42 months. I will cause my two witnesses to prophesy for 1,260 days dressed in sackcloth.” 

Since the anointed are still on earth doing a witness work during the first 1,260 days of the great tribulation, they cannot be "resurrected" until after that point (because they aren't all "killed" at that point yet.)

Revelation 11:7 says: "When they have finished their witnessing, the wild beast that ascends out of the abyss will wage war with them and conquer them and kill them."

Revelation 11:11,12 says: "After the three and a half days, spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell upon those who saw them.  And they heard a loud voice from heaven say to them: “Come up here.” And they went up into heaven in the cloud, and their enemies saw them."

The resurrection of the anointed takes place during the three and a half years of the great tribulation, after the 1,260 days goes by and the 3 1/2 days. At 1,290 days there is a noteworthy event, and also at 1,335 days.

Praise Jehovah, the One who tells the finale from the beginning. Praise Jehovah, the Revealer of Secrets, who does Love His Dear Little Ones.

“Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken about by Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place (let the reader use discernment),  then let those in Ju·deʹa begin fleeing to the mountains.  Let the man on the housetop not come down to take the goods out of his house, and let the man in the field not return to pick up his outer garment.  Woe to the pregnant women and those nursing a baby in those days!  Keep praying that your flight may not occur in wintertime nor on the Sabbath day;  for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.  In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short."

The UN is going to attack the Bethels at the beginning of the great tribulation. "Leave behind even your outer garment." The great tribulation is going to begin soon. Please, if you know anyone at Bethel, please help them get to a safer location, like maybe their old congregation locations. Please keep praying for them. They will need help. Jesus said: "All will know you are my disciples, if you have love amongst yourselves."

On 4/11/2023 at 10:14 PM, AudreyAnnaNana said:

...I will post something again on another thread sometime in answer to your "concrete evidence" request, and you can twist twist twist away on it all you like. 

47 minutes ago, boyle said:
2 hours ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

"disgusting things that cause desolation"

How is Bethel the disgusting thing that causes desolation? So far your running commentary is one big opinion. Still waiting for your solid proof

Hey, look, @boyle! Prophecy fulfilled. 😆 Twist, twist, twist!

Here is what I actually said, my dear...

16 hours ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

The UN is the disgusting thing and it will attack what is viewed as a holy place by Jehovah's Witnesses, Bethel. "Let the reader use discernment."

2 minutes ago, boyle said:

When do you believe Jehovah's witnesses designated Bethel as a holy place as opposed to all the dwellings that are considered consecrated when there is a spiritual gathering?

All the dwellings are considered dedicated to God when there is a spiritual gathering. I never said they weren't considered consecrated by Jehovah's Witnesses. If you reread some of the older posts on the topic, you'll see that both the Bethels and the KHs and the other properties are what will be attacked and confiscated by the UN during the attack on Babylon the Great. 

The United Nations is a physical-minded organization. The Bible depicts it as a beast. It is beast-like, physical-minded. When the UN attacks religion, it cannot attack the minds of people and completely remove their ideas. It cannot attack the hearts of people to completely take away their feelings for God. It can only attack and completely remove the physical things. Since the KHs and the Bethels and the other properties are physical, that is what they will attack. 

It's right in the Bible. It's not my word, it's God's Word.

Think of how simple and uncomplicated each of our lives would be …. And CAN be …. If we make the decision to not be more than casually aware of things over which we have ABSOLUTELY no control or influence !  

EXAMPLE: Tomorrow evening at 3:21PM there will be a massive total spasm launch of missiles resulting in Global Thermonuclear War, an all life on Earth (except cockroaches) will be killed.

WHOA!!, Bummer!

Time to stock up on beer?