The World News Media

The 1000 year reign

Kosonen

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

Read the above scripture in king James translation - it uses the word "nations"..... The archaic translation you are using is deliberate to try to deceive Mr Kosonen. 

No, I am not deliberately deceiving Kosonen.  And you left off verse 9.

I'll read it from the NKJV if you like:

"Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 

and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 

They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.

Gathered and surrounded.  Gathered like a fish caught in a net, then surrounded by false teachings and the threat that they will be "killed" if they speak against doctrine.  Rev 16:13,14; 13:15

Col 2:8

Then he (Beast from the Sea/organization) opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10 He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Saints represent the anointed ones, God's "holy" people:  https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?qs_version=NKJV&quicksearch=saints&begin=73&end=73

You're telling me that Revelation will change the meaning of "saints" from the anointed, to all JWs, to accommodate the lie of a thousand years of "peace" and judgment that will happen after Armageddon.  Do you realize how confusing this teaching can be?  Each day of your peace in paradise is a day of judgment.  And, you will also be judged at the end of the thousand years.  Besides that, you are being judged NOW as worthy to enter this new judgment period.  I am beginning to sound like Stephen Lett (the last of the last of last days...)

In a sense, you are right in one thing, not only are the saints from every nation of the world surrounded, but as Rev 13:7 states, the Beast/organization was given authority over people from every tribe, tongue and nation - all JWs.

7 od chap. 16 pp. 162-168 - Organized (od)   "In view of the many divisive factors that exist today, who would ever have thought it possible to unite people “out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues”? (Rev. 7:9)

7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 

Satan's deceptive plan to "surround the saints" and all who fall for this master plan, is staring you right in the face.

(We've been over the fact that Rev 7:9 is speaking of the anointed serving in God's Temple  Rev 7:15)

Rev 10:8-11:  Then the voice which I heard from heaven spoke to me again and said, “Go, take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel who stands on the sea and on the earth.”

9 So I went to the angel and said to him, “Give me the little book.”

And he said to me, “Take and eat it; and it will make your stomach bitter, but it will be as sweet as honey in your mouth.”

10 Then I took the little book out of the angel’s hand and ate it, and it was as sweet as honey in my mouth. But when I had eaten it, my stomach became bitter. 11 And he said to me, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, tongues, and kings.”    The "kings of the earth" and those JWs who reside with them.  (Rev 1:5)

The initial invitation to the WT teachings seems as sweet as honey, until one wakes up to its charades, which is a bitter experience. 

• Views 1.7k
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could it be because of what is said in Revelation 21:2  I also saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3  With that I hear

But when Jesus told about resurrection he was not talking to anointed. He was answering a question some Sadducees had about resurrection. The question was who of the seven brothers would get the woman

No, I am not deliberately deceiving Kosonen.  And you left off verse 9. I'll read it from the NKJV if you like: "Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his pri

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Kosonen said:

Could it be because of what is said in Revelation 21:2  I also saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3  With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them.

Well, who is this bride adorned for her husband?  This may help you see that the "new creation" is both spirit and human.  A literal city will not be coming to earth, but the Temple/ "saints"/Bride of Christ will. They represent "New Jerusalem" as the Temple. 

“He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.”  Rev 3:12

The saints/Bride are the dwelling of God’s Spirit. They are the Temple.  (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17)   They will have access to both heaven and earth.  (John 1:51; 1 Cor 15:44-49; 1 Pet 1:3,4; 2 Cor 5:17) (John 3:6; Col 2:9)

So, let’s say we’re into the Kingdom on the other side of Armageddon as you see it.   Peace rules through Christ and his Bride.  All mankind are blessed in abundance.    Satan is then “let loose” to DECEIVE, not just two people as in the Garden of Eden, but thousands, millions.  This also means no one living in that peaceful situation will be aware he has been free to create a plan to deceive such a large number of people. After all, this is his plan of DECEPTION. It would be a plan on a grand scale in order to deceive and gather a number as great as the sands of the sea.  (Rev 20:8)   It would have to be viewed initially, as righteous, to win over all those believers in God and Christ.  Also, we have the saints, now perfect in knowledge from God’s Holy Spirit, and united with Christ, somehow SURROUNDED by Gog and Magog!   This means Christ’s Bride would have been DECEIVED into leaving Christ’s side and joining the plan Satan had created!   Rev 20:9

Can you see this?  

No, there is no “thousand years” of peace after Armageddon, only to be shattered by Satan.  He and his his Kingdom will be gone once Armageddon is finished.  God’s promises are true.

“Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.”  Rev 19:20

How did the beast and false prophet of Rev 13, deceive the saints/kings of the earth into entering a spiritual captivity? (Rev 13:10)  They achieved it with the help of Satan.  (Rev 13:2,11)

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.  

What is Jesus telling his "kings of the earth"?

“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”

16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.  Rev 16:13-16

“The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone wherethe beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.”  Rev 20:10

~~~~~

And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ Therefore do not go after them.  Luke 21:8

For I am jealous for you with godly jealousy. For I have betrothed you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted—you may well put up with it!

For such are false apostlesdeceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.  2 Cor 11:2-4,13-15

The beasts in the Bible represent political powers. Not the Watchtower organization. And the Harlot is Babylon the Great. And Babylon the Great is not Watchtower organization or Governing Body. 

Babylon the Great is what Revelation 17:18 says it is:

18  And the woman whom you saw means the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth.”

The great city is New York.

Again, who are the “kings of the earth”? (Rev 1:5)  How will the “saints”/anointed be blasphemed and overcome by the city of New York?  Rev 13:6,7 

Armageddon is a battle between Christ’s kings (Rev 19:16) – those who ride with him in truth and those who remain deceived by the Harlot/Beast/Gog and Magog, choosing the headship of men over the headship of Christ.

Here’s the bad kings:

“And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.”  Rev 19:19

And here’s the good kings:

“And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it.” Rev 21:24

Surely, you can see that Rev 21:24 is speaking of Christ’s victorious kings, who are the 144,000/and Bride of Christ  -  not victorious political rulers.  And, they are victorious over the spirit-inspired Beast from the Sea, that had made war with them.  Rev 15:2; Rev 13:15; 11:7,8,11

http://pearl-kingsofearth.blogspot.com/

fear to add anything to the Bible, to God's word. So it is best I leave this subject without adding my speculations to how people will be judged at the resurrection.

Good attitude to have.

However the bible does speak of the resurrection of the righteous and  'unrighteous'. Acts 24:15.  An unrighteous person receiving a resurrection has shown faith in Jesus such as the unrighteous man on the stake next to Jesus. Other unrighteous humans who have lived (say in China) long before Jesus paid the ransom, have paid for their sins in death but will also be covered by the ransom sacrifice of Jesus.  

During the 1000 year judgment day,  Jesus as high priest will administer the value of his sacrifice for all resurrected ones (including those who had no incling of christ) to lead them to perfection. When Satan is let loose (battle against Gog of Magog) and the final test as a perfect person is completed, the bible indicates that those choosing against Jehovahs way of ruling will go to Gehenna - everlasting death. 

Yes the same issue of obedience to Jehovahs sovreignty will come up again under Gog of magog at the end of the 1000 years. This time the 'unrighteous' will understand the issues involved as perfect people.  All of us on earth will be tested as perfect people - like Adam.  Jehovah is just and the system of judgment he implements is just - giving unrighteous ones who did not have the opportunity to know christ and jehovah a chance to do so.

7 hours ago, Kosonen said:

But do we have any scripture that would say that directly? I don't

We need not have a scripture to tell us that there are tons of people living millennia before jesus christ, who never knew about him.  It is clear from the chronology of the bible and the fact that jehovah used only Israel to bring forth the messiah. Eventually "all the earth" would be blessed by the promise to Abraham..

6 hours ago, Kosonen said:

The great city is New York.

The world is a mighty big place. To Americans New York seems to be very important but it is not even the legislative capital of USA....... so how can God specially refer to this city as a wicked city which has persecuted his people and committed spiritism ...... and riding the beast - the political system....... and now her judgment has come.

London or Beijing with its stock exchanges can then (for a case of speculation) easily be this city too...... ...but no - this city is a symbol of something which has been around for a long time ....... it was already around when this prophecy was written down in the time of apostle John and it is something which has plaqued mankind since they turned away from God. It is something which was twinned with the beast the political system.

As I mentioned to you before, the ancient city of Babilon (in the time of Sumerians) became famous for, and was the originator of star gazing, spells and it was the city where,  Babylon under Nimrod, rebelled against God and  originated false religion and combined false religion  with political rulership. 

8 hours ago, Kosonen said:

The beasts in the Bible represent political powers. Not the Watchtower

Good for you that you can see that! I totally agree. I am however disappointed that you tried to answer her question about the ' saints' because she is deliberately misleading you.  The 'saints' (bad translation)  are the virtuous, perfected ones on earth who will be tested by gog of magog at the END of the thousand years. Read rev 20: 3 "he would not mislead the nations anymore until the 1,000 years were ended. After this he must be released for a little while."  Verse 7 says: " Now as soon as the 1,000 years have ended, Satan will be released from his prison,  8 and he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Maʹgog, to gather them together for the war. " 

These are people on earth who will be tested as perfect people like Adam.

The new Jerusalem you mentioned is Jesus and his bride who will have their tent over mankind during the thousand years.   

9 hours ago, Witness said:

Then he (Beast from the Sea/organization) opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

@Witness you quoted Revelation 13. The Beast is a political power. So this chapter foretells about a 42 months long period of unprecedented persecution of the saints by worldy authorities. That will be similar to how the Roman empire persecuted christians in the past. Today christians are persecuted also by some governments in different degrees. 

Witness, don't you expect a such time to come?

8 hours ago, Witness said:

Here’s the bad kings:

“And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.”  Rev 19:19

Very simple to understand. Those kings are the governments of today's countries.

By the way, where else can you otherwise read about what will happen to today's governments?

1 hour ago, Kosonen said:

else can you otherwise read about what will happen to today's governments?

The beast has seven heads. The seventh head is the Anglo American world power. It will still exist when the end comes.

The eighth king is NOT part of the seven headed beast - so it does not rule in a similar way as previous world powers.  It is a scarlet ' image'  of the seven headed beast ...... so it is a reflection or a mirror of it. 

This is the UN because it was, (existed), then went down as the League of nations and came up again as the new UN organization in 1945.  It is a disgusting thing to jehovah because it will aim to bring peace and security (world cooperation) through its machinations but is not authorised by jehovah. It is part of the wicked corrupt system under satan.  This beast referred to here is the scarlet coloured beast which the harlot is riding....

Revelation 20: "  11 And the wild beast that was but is not, it is also an eighth king, but it springs from the seven, and it goes off into destruction. 12 “The ten horns that you saw mean ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority as kings for one hour with the wild beast.  13 These have one thought, so they give their power and authority to the wild beast.  14 These will battle with the Lamb, but because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those with him who are called and chosen and faithful will do so.” 

Many people do not realize that UN policies (Agenda 21, Agenda 2030 and UN Migration compact 2018) for "sustainable development" is now the policies which are driving all sustainable development and NGO activities in all western countries. 176 countries signed up to these goals and it is driving events into a push to control all world activities. In effect it is already ruling behind the scenes and will soon take a more prominent role in world policies to bring about more cooperation for sustainable development of the earth.  (Bring back wilderness areas and put people in high rise buildings in order to save the planet (their idea of restoring a paradise ) where humans will be collectively secondary to the environment and have an enforced peace and security..

10 kings will willingly give their authority to this scarlet  coloured beast (UN).

I believe that the world economy will soon be digitized for better control and surveillance. World banks linked to the UN will direct fiscal policy and call for better cooperation and peace. The UN will try to create one United federal umbrella organization  (10 kings will willingly give it its power) and regulate activities on earth to bring about security and peace. To do this they will have to get willing cooperation from all humans whatever their religion.  They will dictate all social values... (social engineering including LGBT values). 

The major religions will soon be riding the UN (scarlet coloured beast)...... by signing their contract in October 2020 (it was postponed from may 2020 due to Corona). It will declare unity of christendom, Judaism and Islam under one God. They  will be taking the lead on behalf of the UN -   (ride the scarlet beast) and  declare  all serve the same God......... no mention of Jesus and his ransom.

Once they have created reasonable unity the UN (maybe together with religion) will call out peace and security.......... we know it is a lie because the UN employs incompetent activists who love the model of China (totalitarian government with the st ate as religion) and covers all its mistakes. The UN  has little fiscal transparency.   Its whistle blowers are fired and discredited.

Last year the WHO (UN) spent more than 200 million on air travel - more than its budget for HIV.  The head of WHO is responsible for the disappearance  of 2 million people in Ethiopia but was not held to account by Human Rights council (another corrupt organization of the UN run by countries with no human rights).

Please look up on Google  the opinion piece in Washington times: "The UN is coming for your religion. "

The UN will enforce their social values in the west similar to what China has done in its social credit system. Once the UN has done this it will turn against religion which helped   to create this climate of cooperation. 

From there the weak financial system will fall and Jesus and his heavenly armies will remove all human governments.

I do not say this will happen in this exact sequence..... but at present (with international contracts already in place....and religious activities on large scale) - it seems to be falling in place.  ...... things can escalate suddenly.  Corona virus is weakening economies everywhere and supply chain disruptions can bring food shortages. So vulnerable nations may be willing to set aside differences and work together with UN goals and guidance.

Once the "disgusting " thing is in place it is just a matter of time.......

@Witness you quoted Revelation 13. The Beast is a political power. So this chapter foretells about a 42 months long period of unprecedented persecution of the saints by worldy authorities. That will be similar to how the Roman empire persecuted christians in the past. Today christians are persecuted also by some governments in different degrees. 

Witness, don't you expect a such time to come?

Very simple to understand. Those kings are the governments of today's countries.

By the way, where else can you otherwise read about what will happen to today's governments?

Revelation does not give us any indication that the kings of the earth can be translated as both political rulers, as well as Jesus’ kings.  It gives us ONE definition, that they are the kings under Christ.  (Rev 1:5; 21:24; Rev 5:9,10)  You are going beyond scripture to create a falsehood, dear Kosonen.     The “kings of the earth” involve the anointed sealed, and unsealed kings of Christ.  (Rev 7:3,4; 9:4)

The ten horns on the Beast are unsealed anointed “kings” who eventually forfeit their rule with Christ, to rule with the Beast/organization of Rev 13:1,2  (Rev 17:12)  The “heads” of this Beast are a line of ruling figures of a spiritual “Gentile” nation that “tramples” the saints, the Temple of God.  Rev 11:1-3

The Beast from the Earth (Rev 13:11,12) is a  composite of ruling “kings of the earth”, over time, who grant this Beast of heads and horns,  (Rev 13:1) power to carry out Satan’s plan of overcoming the saints with deceit.  (Rev 13:11,12; 16:13,14; Matt 24:48-51)

The “horns”/kings on the Beast come into play once the GB/Beast from the Earth is eliminated.  This is when the organization will try to revamp and reestablish its image, using other “kings of the earth”/anointed  to create an alliance with “Gentiles”/elders.  They will “rule” together over all JWs and the anointed remaining inside the organization.  (Rev 17:12-14,15-17)

The Watchtower is a spiritual “kingdom” used as a weapon of deceit to flood the anointed and those who fall in with them, with poisoned waters. (Rev 8:10,11; 12:15)  Any truth that is originally received is the bait to draw them in. (Col 2:8; Rev 13:9,10)  You were drawn in, all anointed in the last days have been drawn into this end-time trap of deceit.  God allows this.  Matt 24:24; Luke 22:31; 2 Thess 2:9-12

And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.   Matt 24:4,5

Revelation concerns THESE kings.  I so wish you would look closer to “home” for this understanding instead of projecting it into the earthly kingdoms.  The Kingdom of God is not “born” from the unclean.  (Job 14:4)  We are not living in the days when the literal nation of Israel fought against marauding nations.  “Israel” is a spiritual nation, facing a spiritual, powerful nation  – “Gentiles”,  who obviously have trampled down the priesthood of God in the organization. (Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4) The man of lawlessness is not a literal nation or entity that somehow will accomplish this against God’s Temple "living stones".  (1 Pet 2:5,9)   It is a spiritual nation found right where the Temple members reside and are gathered and surrounded  – in the organization.  As the apostles brought to our attention, this war is spiritual.  

2 Cor 10:3-6:

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.

The Kingdom is born within each anointed one’s heart, who is faithful to his Head Jesus, and the  truth of his Word.  Luke 17:20,21

10 hours ago, Arauna said:

Good for you that you can see that! I totally agree. I am however disappointed that you tried to answer her question about the ' saints' because she is deliberately misleading you.  The 'saints' (bad translation)  are the virtuous, perfected ones on earth who will be tested by gog of magog at the END of the thousand years. Read rev 20: 3 "he would not mislead the nations anymore until the 1,000 years were ended. After this he must be released for a little while."  Verse 7 says: " Now as soon as the 1,000 years have ended, Satan will be released from his prison,  8 and he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Maʹgog, to gather them together for the war. " 

These are people on earth who will be tested as perfect people like Adam.

The new Jerusalem you mentioned is Jesus and his bride who will have their tent over mankind during the thousand years.   

The thousand year teaching of the WT and all other false prophets in the world, mocks God’s ability to read hearts as righteous or unrighteous, before Armageddon’s finish.

“For the eyes of the Lord move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His. You have acted foolishly in this. Indeed, from now on you will surely have wars.”  2 Chron 16:9

“Does He not see my ways
And number all my steps?  Job 31:4

“In the resurrection, therefore, whose wife of the seven will she be? For they all had married her.”

29 But Jesus answered and said to them, “You are mistaken, not understanding the Scriptures nor the power of God. 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven. 31 But regarding the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was spoken to you by God: 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.” 

We are counted among the "living" through our obedience to the Word of God - NOW.

This teaching mocks Jesus’ ability to grant eternal life to his obedient ones.

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.  John 11:25

Then Peter said, “See, we have left all and followed You.”

29 So He said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or parents or brothers or wife or children, for the sake of the kingdom of God, 30 who shall not receive many times more in this present time, and in the age to come eternal life.”  Luke 18:28-30

The organization believes it is the way to salvation – follow IT and you will receive temporary “life” for a thousand years after Armageddon.  After that, your life is on the line; Satan will be on the loose to deceive you.

For those who have lost family members and friends in the organization because of following Christ, (Luke 18 above) BELIEVE in this promise of eternal life – uninterrupted, through their obedience to Christ’s teachings.

Rom 8:1 -  There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

Rom 6:22 - But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life.

The thousand year teaching that you believe in, rips out the pages in the “Lamb’s Book of Life”

Phil 4:3 - And I urge you also, true companion, help these women who labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the Book of Life.

Rev 13:8 - All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Rev 21:27 - But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.

From what I understand, eternal means NEVER ENDING; PERPETUAL.   What is your definition of ETERNAL?  (LUKE 18:30)

@Witness 

http://pearl-kingsofearth.blogspot.com/

1 hour ago, Witness said:

And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.   Matt 24:4,5

2 Peter 3:15 ....However, some things in them are hard to understand, and these things the ignorant and unstable are twisting, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.

Pearl Doxey has really gone to the exteme in twisting Scriptures. I mean that she applies Scriptures that speak about worldly powers to the WT organization. 

2 hours ago, Witness said:

Revelation does not give us any indication that the kings of the earth can be translated as both political rulers, as well as Jesus’ kings.  It gives us ONE definition, that they are the kings under Christ.  (Rev 1:5; 21:24; Rev 5:9,10)  You are going beyond scripture to create a falsehood, dear Kosonen. 

Revelation 1:5 is a prologue or benediction.

The point to consider here is not, that this passage is referring to the present, but “after” Christ has conquered the nations.

See, Psalms 89:27, Revelation 17:14, Revelation 19:16

Revelation 21:24 the glory of the New Jerusalem brings in the same concept as before. The passage refers to events, after.

See, Isaiah 60:5, 16, Revelation 21:26

Revelation 5:9-10 depending on which bible interpretation is used, can only be seen as a reflection of the worthiness of Christ sacrifice. Verse 10 part B, where it states “a kingdom and priests to our God” is NOT referring to any literal nation or kingship, nor is it speaking of the people of the world.  This latter passage is simply referring to the Kingdom of Heaven that was built upon Christ sacrifice and the “saints” which we should know as the 144,000.

See, revelation 1:6

Revelation 5:8-14 is considered to be the full context of the worthy is the lamb.

On 3/27/2020 at 10:31 AM, CrownRoyalAD said:

The point to consider here is not, that this passage is referring to the present, but “after” Christ has conquered the nations.

I have to ask you what you mean by “after”.  After what?  The teaching of Christ’s thousand years of rule happening on the other side of Armageddon?  Jesus has been “conquering” since he began his reign in the first century. 

A declaration of YHWH to my lord,
“Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies your footstool.”

YHWH will send out your mighty scepter from Zion;
rule in the midst of your enemies.

Your people will volunteerin the day of your power.
In holy splendor, from the womb of the dawn,
you will have the dew of your youth.

The kings of the earth establish themselves,
and the rulers conspire together
against YHWH and his anointed

“Let us tear off their bonds,
and cast their cords from us!”

You will break them with an iron rod.
Like a potter’s vessel you will shatter them.” Ps.110:1,2,3; 2:2,3,9

“And the one who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, I will give him authority over the nations,  and “he will shepherd them with an iron rod; he will break them in pieces like jars made of clay,”   Rev 2:26,27

The "nations" in question are not literal political nations.  Kings rule over nations. Jesus is speaking of HIS kings in Revelation.  During this time period, WT's "kings" rule over their own "nation".  Many anointed who have left the organization, also have followers or a "nation".    It is confusing to address Revelation 1:5 as a "prologue".  Are the anointed not priests now?  (1 Pet 2:9)

You made them a kingdom ("kings")
and priests to our God,
and they will reign on the earth.   Rev 5:10

The anointed must individually “conquer” Satan’s accusations against them during their lifetime.  Each one, is tested; they either fail the test or they survive and come out victorious.   Luke 22:31; Job 1:11,12; 14:13; Rev 9:5,6; Rom 8:17; 1 Pet 4:13; Luke 9:23   Each “144,000” priest of God is a threat to Satan reign.  Once the Temple is sealed with its final “living stones”, it is a short matter of time before Satan’s reign is abolished.  Zech 4:6-10

“So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.”

On 3/27/2020 at 10:31 AM, CrownRoyalAD said:

Revelation 5:9-10 depending on which bible interpretation is used, can only be seen as a reflection of the worthiness of Christ sacrifice. Verse 10 part B, where it states “a kingdom and priests to our God” is NOT referring to any literal nation or kingship, nor is it speaking of the people of the world.  This latter passage is simply referring to the Kingdom of Heaven that was built upon Christ sacrifice and the “saints” which we should know as the 144,000.

These “priests”/”kings” who are sealed during their lifetime become part of the “Kingdom of Heaven”, before Armageddon is finished.  (Eph 1:13; Rev 5:9,10)  Their rule becomes fully enacted once death is destroyed.   

But you have come to Mount Zion, and to the city of the living God, to the heavenly Jerusalem, and to tens of thousands of angels, to the festal gathering 23 and assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God the judge of all, and to the spirits of righteous people made perfect, 24 and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks better than Abel’s does.  Heb 12:22-24

And you were dead in your trespasses and sins in which you previously walked according to the ways of this world, according to the ruler who exercises authority over the lower heavens, the spirit now working in the disobedient. We too all previously lived among them in our fleshly desires, carrying out the inclinations of our flesh and thoughts, and we were by nature children under wrath as the others were also. But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love that He had for us,[c] made us alive with the Messiah even though we were dead in trespasses. You are saved by grace! Together with Christ Jesus He also raised us up and seated us in the heavensso that in the coming ages He might display the immeasurable riches of His grace through His kindness to us in Christ Jesus.  Eph 2:1-7 

But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead also comes through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ, the firstfruits; afterward, at His coming, those who belong to Christ.(the faithful anointed remnant) 24 Then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father, when He abolishes all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign until He puts all His enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy to be abolished is death. 27 For God has put everything under His feet. But when it says “everything” is put under Him, it is obvious that He who puts everything under Him is the exception. 28 And when everything is subject to Christ, then the Son Himself will also be subject to the One who subjected everything to Him, so that God may be all in all.  1 Cor 15:20-28

Christ’s return... the “end”... and the abolishment of all rule and authority and power, happens at Armageddon’s finish.  This includes Satan’s authority, rule and power over the earth.

Now is the judgment of this world. Now the ruler of this world will be cast out.  John 12:31

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.