The World News Media

The 1000 year reign

Kosonen

On 3/27/2020 at 8:54 AM, Kosonen said:

@Witness 

http://pearl-kingsofearth.blogspot.com/

2 Peter 3:15 ....However, some things in them are hard to understand, and these things the ignorant and unstable are twisting, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.

Pearl Doxey has really gone to the exteme in twisting Scriptures. I mean that she applies Scriptures that speak about worldly powers to the WT organization. 

Satan makes visible, the "easy" war to detect.  Their is nothing deceitful about a plague, a disease, literal earthquakes going on right now.  There is nothing deceitful about the actions of religion in politics as most everyone sees it also.  People who profess Christ in the world believe these literal signs bring about the end.  So...what makes the WT different in that respect?  There is no difference at all; only that the disease they promoted as a sign of the end, is also affecting THEM.  

I don't think early on, they banked on that happening to "Jehovah's organization".  

Deceit takes effort to perceive.  It takes the blessing of Holy Spirit to detect it.  If we are stubborn and lean on "our own understanding", instead of what the scriptures prove to us, we will be left "naked and ashamed" on the day Christ returns.  It is a fact that the anointed are in the Watchtower, under the thumb of the two Beasts of Revelation.  Every element of these Beasts fit the Watchtower and its "harlot" (spiritually immoral) leaders; particularly, the WT's admittance to being "spirit-directed", and its necessary "mark" of identity at baptism and beyond,  in works and dedication toward the "Beast"/organization.

"He (the "harlot"/false prophet) deceives those who live on the earth because of the signs that he is permitted to perform on behalf of the beast, telling those who live on the earth to make an image ("likeness" Isa 46:5)  of the beast who had the sword wound and yet lived. 15 He was permitted to give a spirit ("give breath") to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast could both speak and cause whoever would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 And he requires everyone—small and great, rich and poor, free and slave—to be given a mark ("brand","stamp") on his right hand or on his forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark: the beast’s name or the number of his name."  Rev 13:14-17

False prophets excommunicate dissenters as unworthy of spiritual life, which is exactly what WT's false prophets direct the elders to carry out.  Matt 24:48-51

"Now God has revealed these things to us by the Spirit, for the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. 11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man that is in him? In the same way, no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who comes from God, so that we may understand what has been freely given to us by God. 13 We also speak these things, not in words taught by human wisdom, but in those taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual things to spiritual people. 14 But the unbeliever does not welcome what comes from God’s Spirit, because it is foolishness to him; he is not able to understand it since it is evaluated spiritually. 15 The spiritual person, however, can evaluate everything, yet he himself cannot be evaluated by anyone. 16 For who has known the Lord’s mind,
that he may instruct Him?

But we have the mind of Christ.  1 Cor 2:10-16

If we work on assumptions as I have seen you do continually, it proves to me that you are using your human wisdom to calculate the end, instead of relying on Holy Spirit to lead you.  There is no difference between how you are approaching the understanding of Revelation and Daniel, than how the Watchtower does. 

• Views 1.7k
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could it be because of what is said in Revelation 21:2  I also saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3  With that I hear

But when Jesus told about resurrection he was not talking to anointed. He was answering a question some Sadducees had about resurrection. The question was who of the seven brothers would get the woman

No, I am not deliberately deceiving Kosonen.  And you left off verse 9. I'll read it from the NKJV if you like: "Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his pri

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Witness said:

I have to ask you what you mean by “after”.  After what?  The teaching of Christ’s thousand years of rule happening on the other side of Armageddon?  Jesus has been “conquering” since he began his reign in the first century. 

The assumption Christ started his kingship has been an erred by many in Christendom. The fact Jesus spoke of awareness and preparedness is a blessing for true Christianity to become the spiritual Israel where anyone is invited by God himself though Christ sacrifice. If that were not the case for Christendom, there would be a lot to answer for between 100CE to the present on Christ failure to humanity. I personally don't see how a "perfect" man could be such a failure.

There are historical facts that humanity has been that failure before Christ and YHWH. Those that took it to heart to relearn scripture reawakened the spirit of God, and have received God's blessing.

See Luke 6:38, Philippians 4:9, Psalms 67:7

2 hours ago, Witness said:

These “priests”/”kings” who are sealed during their lifetime become part of the “Kingdom of Heaven”, before Armageddon is finished.  (Eph 1:13; Rev 5:9,10)  Their rule becomes fully enacted once death is destroyed. 

The authority of the 144,000 thousand will start shortly after they have been completely gathered. If there are some left, come judgement day, those will have to meet death (rapture) before Ascension. That will take place after judgement day. If they had to wait the 1000 years, they would be serving as Kings in an imperfect state to the angels. Those Saints have been forgiven that true to help Jesus in heaven. Have they become sinless saints or will that sin still need to be washed away with the rest that will gradually receive perfection(sinless) within those 1000 thousand years.

The comparison is not with humanity but with Satan and those fallen angels.

On 3/27/2020 at 7:54 PM, Kosonen said:

Scriptures that speak about worldly powers to the WT organization. 

May Jehovah bless you - you noticed that.  I do not waste my time on reading through the unintelligible mass of information or wasting precious time in answering. 

I do not mind conversing with those who do not agree with us.  But a OCD-like, deceiving smear campaign I do not want to be part of.   

On 3/27/2020 at 9:31 PM, CrownRoyalAD said:

but “after” Christ has conquered the nations.

If you read her stuff you will realize that she believes she should be teaching and ruling right now  - not wait until she gets to heaven.  

She has a beef with the organization about this.  So make up your mind if you want to go into unending debates about this.  I am just giving you a short summary of my experience here on this forum as you are a newbie.  

But then PEOPLE that think the true Anointed should be totally ignored, and that people should follow a Governing Body of MEN who pretend to be a 'faithful and discreet slave', but at the same time are ruling over others by man made rules, well it shows who THEY serve doesn't it.

I don't think a true Anointed remnant would want to 'rule' whilst in human form, BUT, they may want to offer guidance. A think a true Anointed would see themselves as a servant of God not as a GOVERNING BODY. 

CSB    Zechariah 8 v 23 

The Lord of Armies says this: “In those days, ten men from nations of every language will grab the robe of a Jewish man tightly, urging: Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”

23  “This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘In those days ten men out of all the languages of the nations will take hold, yes, they will take firm hold of the robe* of a Jew, saying: “We want to go with you,k for we have heard that God is with you people.”

King James Bible  Act 2 v 17 
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

NWT Act 2 v 18. 
18  and even on my male slaves and on my female slaves I will pour out some of my spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.

So where do these scriptures in Acts fit in with your GB ?  Your 8 men that lord it over the congregation. 

In v 14, it says Peter stood up and spoke to them, the people. And it seems that Peter related what was happening to them actually being in 'the last days'.   So was that indeed the beginning of the 'last days' ?

Now if so then it mentions twice about females prophesying, firstly 'and your sons and daughters will prophesy' and secondly, 'and on my female slaves ... and they will prophesy'.

So where are these other men and where are these females that are to prophesy ? If it is only your 8 men of the GB that you rely on ? 

Note also that God promises to POUR OUT HIS SPIRIT OF THOSE ONES. BUT your GB admit to NOT being inspired on God's Holy spirit. 

I've started a new topic after just reading the January 2020 Study 5 which is rather interesting.  WATCHTOWER JANUARY 2020 STUDY 5 

12 hours ago, Arauna said:

If you read her stuff you will realize that she believes she should be teaching and ruling right now  - not wait until she gets to heaven.  

Did the apostles, wait?  Did any of the anointed ones during Pentecost...wait?  Do your GB...wait?

Where, does it say in the word of God that the anointed priesthood are not to act upon the gift they receive through anointing?  1 Cor chapter 12

Your thought of "ruling" is not Jesus' thought.  Your thought of ruling is what you see your GB doing; who, claiming to be anointed TEACH you, but also tell you that disobeying their word will lead to loss of family, loss of status in "Jehovah's organization".  Since these men teach, are no other anointed ones allowed to teach?  This is ludicrous.  

You don't see the tyranny you are presently under. 

Jesus said,  "A dispute also arose among them as to which of them was considered to be greatest. 25 Jesus said to them, “The kings of the Gentiles lord it over them; and those who exercise authority over them call themselves Benefactors. 26 But you are not to be like that. Instead, the greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who rules like the one who serves. 27 For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one who is at the table? But I am among you as one who serves."

I do not humanly rule over anyone.  But your leaders do.  I do not care to do so.  I only know what the anointing promotes the individual to do.  

As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him— 5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Pet 2:5

Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name.  Heb 13:15

We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.  2 Cor 5:20

So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.  Eph 4:11,12

6 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

I don't think a true Anointed remnant would want to 'rule' whilst in human form, BUT, they may want to offer guidance. A think a true Anointed would see themselves as a servant of God not as a GOVERNING BODY. 

Exactly.  

12 hours ago, Arauna said:

May Jehovah bless you - you noticed that. 

YOU are teaching an anointed one.  How does that make you feel?   Superior?  

During the last days, Jesus sends his servants - anointed servants - to explain what the man of lawless is.  They are the "two witnesses" of Rev 11:1-3   They preach in "sackcloth", knowing what is to come upon God's holy people who remain under the dual rulership of the MOL/Beast from the Sea and the Beast from the Earth.  Rev 13.  There is a lot of confusion today, to be expected.  Yet Revelation's meaning is revealed through the "witnesses" Jesus sends, as the scrolls are opened.  

Since this is nonsense in your eyes, I feel sorry for you.  I feel sorry that you cannot perceive the oppression that the anointed in the organization are under.  We are told to "get out of her, MY PEOPLE".  Those people are God's anointed "Israel".  ALL should leave the WT.  Rev 18:4-8

7 hours ago, Witness said:

7 hours ago, Witness said:

We are told to "get out of her, MY PEOPLE".  Those people are God's anointed "Israel".  ALL should leave the WT.  Rev 18:4-8

YOU are an enemy of ALL JWs.....  I hope everyone here can understand  that, especially those who encourage you.

8 hours ago, Witness said:

Did any of the anointed ones during Pentecost...wait?  Do your GB...wait?

You are mad/angry because as a woman you are not allowed to 'rule' now. So you became a Jezebel. 

8 hours ago, Witness said:

You don't see the tyranny you are presently under. 

I have seen and heard horror stories of  tyranny in Africa - you bandy these words around like candy. You have no idea what true tyranny is.... you offer over-the -top expressions which indicate extreme emotional duress. It is I who feel sorry for you because of your loss of spiritual clarity.

I will definitely know if I am oppressed. .......but I do not feel oppressed .... because I have no fleshly desires or ambitions within the JW organization or the world. I am just happy and content to serve Jehovah

34 minutes ago, Arauna said:

YOU are an enemy of ALL JWs.....  I hope everyone here can understand  that, especially those who encourage you.

You've got things a little backward.  The "enemy" would kill someone.  The organization spiritually "kills" those who give testimony of Christ and truth; and for years, shedding "blood" of those who could not tolerate its lies.   John 16:2; Rev 13:15; 12:11    All I've done since I've been on this forum is to plead with JWs to LEAVE the enemy. 

34 minutes ago, Arauna said:

You are mad/angry because as a woman you are not allowed to 'rule' now. So you became a Jezebel. 

Surely you know it's not necessary to be a woman, to be called a Jezebel.  The early Jezebel was determine to kill God's prophets.  WHO is determined to shut up any anointed one - anyone -  who speaks against their teachings?

"Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols."  Rev 2:20

Christ is speaking of HIS SERVANTS - HIS ANOINTED, who ALLOW the GB and elders to rule over them.  

The Beast from the Earth is a Harlot/false prophet, which doesn't indicate the physical sex of a person. God called his own people "harlots" for turning to falsehoods and idolatry.  (Ezek 16)

"Israel" today has again fallen into harlotry.  

So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman  (Rev 13:11) sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication. 5 And on her forehead a name was written:

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS
OF THE EARTH.

6 I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.  Rev 17:3-7

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2014/06/jezebel.html

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.