The World News Media

The 1000 year reign

Kosonen

I have said before that unfortunately @Arauna  writes from her emotions, and I find her attack on @Witness to be very sexist.

I know not whether @Witness is of the anointed but i can see by her writings that she is concerned for the spiritual health of all people. 

I seem to notice that it is the JWs that do the insulting here. An example is the way @TrueTomHarley insults me. 

But it was me that was given a warning by @Anna .   Can we please try to be nice to one another.

Even if we do feel that some are enemies, Jesus said to Love your enemies. 

• Views 1.7k
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could it be because of what is said in Revelation 21:2  I also saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3  With that I hear

But when Jesus told about resurrection he was not talking to anointed. He was answering a question some Sadducees had about resurrection. The question was who of the seven brothers would get the woman

No, I am not deliberately deceiving Kosonen.  And you left off verse 9. I'll read it from the NKJV if you like: "Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his pri

Posted Images

On 3/29/2020 at 5:24 PM, 4Jah2me said:

think the true Anointed should be totally ignored, an

The true anointed are not ignored. They humbly serve others and are appreciated for this.... BUT they do not care to garner attention to themselves. They are just secure in the knowledge that their heart is circumcised and they belong to jehovah as his property- they have the 'token' in their heart to feel secure in themselves...... they need no approval from anyone else.  They only do what is right. 

Whether they serve others while here on earth or later in heaven is the same to them.  Any anointed person who goes beyond  his/her appointment by jehovah is like Saul.  Saul made an offering when it was not his place to do so. We can go beyond our appointment and push forward...... this is a dangerous thing to do because one can lose Jehovahs favour.  Each one of us has our place and space in his organization...... some do not understand this because they have wrong desires.

@Arauna   Well even your GB / Writing department seem to realise that the Anointed are the JEW in the scripture in Zechariah 8. 

Hopefully you've read the January 2020 Watchtower Study Article 5. 

The scripture below is from another source but is the same scripture..

Zechariah 8:23 New International Version (NIV)

23 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, ‘Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.’”

Now I think that scripture shows clearly that the True Anointed have a job to do NOW here on this Earth. Not to 'rule' it over everyone else, BUT to give proper spiritual direction. 

Arauna your GB are not giving proper spiritual direction, and your GB are not the complete JEW.

The very sad thing is that in the Study article 5 of that W/t, in paragraph 15 your GB, GO BEYOND THE THINGS WRITTEN. The GB give no proof whatsoever, from scripture, that they are the F&DS.   

I'm going to start a new topic on this now :- 

1 hour ago, 4Jah2me said:

True Anointed....BUT to give proper spiritual direction. 

@4Jah2me What would proper spiritual direction be for you? I hope it would not be that they have to teach exactly what is according to your understanding. If true anointed taught you something you don't agree with, what would you do? Would you anyway always stick to your personal understanding of the Holy Scriptures?

1 hour ago, Kosonen said:

@4Jah2me What would proper spiritual direction be for you? I hope it would not be that they have to teach exactly what is according to your understanding. If true anointed taught you something you don't agree with, what would you do? Would you anyway always stick to your personal understanding of the Holy Scriptures?

I can see from your comment that you have preconceived ideas, and that you think you know me.  

My understanding of scripture is very limited. But maybe Yahweh gave me direction in my new topic. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.