The World News Media

My letter today to the WT about God's love

Kosonen

12 hours ago, Kosonen said:

Ok, you say that. Did you notice in the Insight article the statement?:

Does not a such statement portray God to be primarily concerned about him self? 

We should be able to imitate God, if the above statement was true, we could also be primarily concerned about our selves. That would make us selfish.

You see the authors of the Insight article have misunderstood the scriptures. And they draw false conclusions. The Bible does nowhere directly say what they say. Instead Jesus and the apostles tried hard to convince us people about God's surpassing love for humanity. 

Surely the WT organization's false belief about the importance of God's sanctification at any cost has contributed to their policy to keep sins commited by and within the organization confidencial. 

While in the Bible sins of God's appointed kings and his people were not held in secret. We can read about them still today in the Bible.

How many scriptures would you like :-

Ezekiel 36:23    Ezekiel 38:16   Ezekiel 28:25    Ezekiel 39:7   1 Kings 5:5  Isaiah 48:9

Ezekiel 38:23   Isaiah 43:7   Numbers 3:13     Ezekiel 39:27       Ezekiel 20:41

God / Yahweh has sanctified HIS own name many times and will continue to do so. 

Your idea that humans can do the same for themselves is just twisting the situation for your own use. YHWH is Almighty God and therefore is entitled to sanctify HIMSELF above every thing and every one. 

You do seem to place more importance on humans than is necessary. Now that is a fault of the CCJW. 

Don't you ever wonder what plans God has for when this little hiccup is over. Do you think this Earth and humans are the only things that Almighty God has in mind ?  Really ?  

God has to be sure that all spirit persons in the heavens are true to HIM and love HIM. 

God almost completely wiped out the human race once (The Flood) and God is going to almost wipe out the human race again (Armageddon). Almighty God is far superior to everyone and everything. Understand it and live with it.  Unfortunately the GB and the CCJW  will not be humble enough to live with it, that is why they are failing and will continue to do so. 

As for your excuse as to why the GB wants the sins of the CCJW hidden, you are wrong. 

The reason the GB want their sins hidden is as I've said above. The GB and the CCJW are not humble enough to show respect to Almighty God through Jesus Christ. The GB and others with power in those Orgs (CCJW / Watchtower Soc ) are trying to keep their own power, they do not 'bend their knee' to God or Christ. 

I think you need a bigger and deeper perspective of all things. 

For instance, I often think on this :-  Was the angel (that became the devil ) actually put in charge of the Earth ? 

If so, then did God and His Son have further plans for another planet ? Have those plans been put on hold for this short time, for it is only a short time in God's eyes. You see, I try to think more from a spiritual viewpoint.  This Earth and us humans are just small fry. Important to a small degree, but not the most important. 

The important thing was for God to clear all blame from HIMSELF. He is still in the process of doing that. We are fortunate to be able to be part of it, but we are not  the most important part. 

• Views 888
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@TrueTomHarley If they love God and want to grow in their love to God then all those scriptures I copied from the NWT would be like music to their ears.

Yes, of course. What is it with people? You have to craft your letter. It may be that they get hundreds of these per day. Does he really think they are patiently going to plow through a letter fr

Who else would they be full of?

Posted Images

8 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

How many scriptures would you like :-

Ezekiel 36:23    Ezekiel 38:16   Ezekiel 28:25    Ezekiel 39:7   1 Kings 5:5  Isaiah 48:9

Ezekiel 38:23   Isaiah 43:7   Numbers 3:13     Ezekiel 39:27       Ezekiel 20:41

God / Yahweh has sanctified HIS own name many times and will continue to do so. 

Yes, I like that Jehovah will sanctify himself. I pray about that everyday. Do you do that also?

Don't you ever wonder what plans God has for when this little hiccup is over. Do you think this Earth and humans are the only things that Almighty God has in mind ?  Really ?  

I try not to get distracted from more urgents things conserning faith by thinking about things that God has not informed about. I understand that you are curios about such things, but better not to think about things God purposfully has not given information about. 

God has to be sure that all spirit persons in the heavens are true to HIM and love HIM.

A loving person would not constantly worry about faithfulness of people around them. Like with Adam and Eve, God just put a tree to see will they eat from it or not.

I think you need a bigger and deeper perspective of all things

I believe it is better to first learn what Jesus taught and what is written in the New Testament. 

I firmly believe that God will not bless any effort to by pass that. 

10 minutes ago, Kosonen said:

A loving person would not constantly worry about faithfulness of people around them. Like with Adam and Eve, God just put a tree to see will they eat from it or not.

So God had ulterior motives to begin with?  Or, was it Satan who fell from God's grace?

No one undergoing a trial should say, “I am being tempted by God.” For God is not tempted by evil, and He Himself doesn’t tempt anyone.  James 1:13

These "trees" were not literal trees.  One represents Christ, the Word/Logos, the other, Satan and his deceptive lies.

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/08/two-trees.html

The important thing was for God to clear all blame from HIMSELF.

That is not the question, but how important that is for God relative to his love for his creation?

Jesus stressed God's love, and not God's desire to become sanctified. For God there are more urgent things than his own sanctification. 

You would greatly benefit if you got to know and believe in God's love.

Luke12:6 Five sparrows sell for two coins of small value, do they not? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Have no fear; you are worth more than many sparrows.

There is a part of me that wants to lay down bets on this, but I would have to be following the thread more carefully so as to get the odds right.

Has Witness met her match in pummeling ability?

One thing for sure, I have never met such as assortment of characters who’s shared favorite scripture is that mentioned in the WT today: “...and you do not need anyone to be teaching you;...”

I mean, almost everyone hear feels the need to instruct Warwick. But these characters feel the need to not only to that, but everyone who comes within 50 bytes of them.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.