The World News Media

Watch Tower Ups Pressure on YouTube & Facebook To Hand Over Infringers’ Details

On 5/28/2021 at 9:48 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

To make it fit, you must find a group that commits atrocities.

Would falsely predicting Armageddon on many occasions just to frighten people into the Orgs, and would stating that a person MUST BE a baptised JW to be saved, count toward atrocities ? 

Would deliberately misusing the Romans 13 scripture to give power and authority to the Leaders of the Orgs be classed as an atrocity ?

And would the Leaders giving orders to Elders, and the Elders obeying such orders, to keep CSA and known pedophiles information secret inside the JW Org, qualify as atrocities ? 

Well I think it would, especially to those people seriously affected by such actions. 

• Views 3.5k
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just found this on JW Org. What Does the Bible Say About Revenge? The Bible’s answer   Even though a person may feel justified in taking reve

In all four cases, either YouTube or Facebook are asked to hand over “all identifying information, including subscriber registration information” including their “name(s), address(es), telephone numbe

https://torrentfreak.com/watch-tower-ups-pressure-on-youtube-facebook-to-hand-over-infringers-details-210523/ After filing a lawsuit against the creator of the 'DubTown' Lego stop motion series,

Posted Images

On 5/29/2021 at 7:00 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

On one side JW gave picture of how tolerant they as people are, but in same time preaching how they worship intolerant God who will destroy them/other people because of their religion.

Funnily JW don't believe this. In our view God won't destroy any one religion....

Does a JW member "like" someone else's religion? If he liked it, he might become a member of such a religion. But the JW member only likes his religion, and towards others he does not have such a kind of tolerance nor does he have it in such quantity that he would “like it”.

Tolerance is not for stuff you like, it's for stuff you don't like. You don't have to tolerate your beloved partner but the pesky In-Laws.

OT records speaking about God who have no tolerance for false way of worshiping Him. Neither to worship some other God in different/opposite religion. And JW members also using such Bible verses to enforce and empower own religious attitude about this issue.

So do you think, that God is not allowed to judge, how to worship him? If p.e. some people burn their children as a sacrifice, then he has to tolerate that?

On 5/29/2021 at 9:41 PM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Would falsely predicting Armageddon on many occasions just to frighten people into the Orgs, and would stating that a person MUST BE a baptised JW to be saved, count toward atrocities ? 

Would deliberately misusing the Romans 13 scripture to give power and authority to the Leaders of the Orgs be classed as an atrocity ?

Even imagining these accusations to be one hundred true, can any sane person say, that this is in the least comparable to flying planes into the WTC?

On 5/24/2021 at 2:06 PM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Jesus said " For you expressed sympathy for those in prison and you accepted joyfully the plundering of your belongings, knowing that you yourselves have a better and an enduring possession." 

First of all, it was Paul who said that, you dodo, not Jesus. And pass this bit of info along to KickFace, Srecko, and Witness, who also don’t know the first thing about the Bible, but who do know how to press an approval gratification button like a Pavlov lab rat.

As to Jesus, what did he say?

Why, you will be haled before governors and kings for my sake, for a witness to them and the nations.  However, when they deliver you up, do not become anxious about how or what you are to speak; for what you are to speak will be given you in that hour;  (Matthew 10:18-19)

I wonder what it is they would be given by Holy Spirit to say in that hour? What sort of words would be given “as a witness to them?”

Your Honor, upon consultation with my attorney, PatientlySittingOnMyHands, I plead that you beat us and plunder all our belongings.”

It all makes for a witness when you publicly expose a liar, and THAT is why you do it. If it leads to a reversal of unjust policies, that is icing on the cake. Word on the street is that, while the friends in Russia are obviously distressed at the villainies visited upon them, they also take consolation that their own undeserved suffering serves to focus world attention on Jehovah’s kingdom.

18 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

First of all, it was Paul who said that, you dodo, not Jesus.

You are correct. My mistake, although you only used that to sidetrack from my comment about atrocities. 

And once again we have you, a pretend Christian, calling me names. 

I wonder what it is they would be given by Holy Spirit to say in that hour? What sort of words would be given “as a witness to them?”

JWs would receive nothing by holy spirit, hence they use the Clergy Privilege excuse in court cases. 

It all makes for a witness when you publicly expose a liar, and THAT is why you do it.

Then I fully hope that as many JWs, GB members et al, will be exposed as liars asap. Because that would be a true witness against false religious teachings and practices. 

On 5/30/2021 at 6:03 PM, hgp said:

Even imagining these accusations to be one hundred true, can any sane person say, that this is in the least comparable to flying planes into the WTC?

YES CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE IN THE JW ORG IS COMPLETELY COMPARABLE TO TERROISM. BUT TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU IT IS JUST COLLATERAL DAMAGE. 

6 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

When you say; "given by HS to say", that is so close to idea of "been inspired by HS". Don't you think the same? Bible verse about such experiences in 1st century is about that "miracle". 

...for the holy spirit will teach you in that very hour the things you should say.” Lk 12:12 nwt

...for what you are to speak will be given you in that hour;+ 20  for the ones speaking are not just you, but it is the spirit of your Father that speaks by you. Mt 10:19,20 nwt

You used the words of Jesus written in these two gospels. The manner and appearance of HS action has nothing to do with the intellect and learned things that an individual adopts through life. Here we are talking about the ability of HS to act directly on a person at a given moment. This is also called “inspiration, influence, leadership, guidance”. And it happens outside the action of our will and consent or demand.

13 hours ago, hgp said:

Funnily JW don't believe this. In our view God won't destroy any one religion....

Please, go on JWorg library and you will find publications that support conclusion and speak clearly how, in fact, JHVH will destroy all elements of "Old System". 

13 hours ago, hgp said:

Tolerance is not for stuff you like, it's for stuff you don't like. You don't have to tolerate your beloved partner but the pesky In-Laws.

Where does JW's tolerance of members of other religions begin and end, also about tolerance of own members in JW organization who changing their "spiritual vision/view"? How do you show tolerance for different religious beliefs or opposing beliefs in general? Massimo Introvigne is in focus here, about his interpretations of "tolerance" toward WTJWorg and defense of JW members in Russia and elsewhere.

12 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

YES CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE IN THE JW ORG IS COMPLETELY COMPARABLE TO TERROISM. BUT TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU IT IS JUST COLLATERAL DAMAGE.

Just trying to understand where you come from: were you sexually abused yourself? Or someone in your family?

12 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Please, go on JWorg library and you will find publications that support conclusion and speak clearly how, in fact, JHVH will destroy all elements of "Old System".

Even if your conclusions were correct, saying, that some organisation(s) will get destroyed in the future is not an act of intolerance. As a reminder what intolerance looks like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGNTMNTKmsY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G-QEfdMH3Y

That is intolerance. And JW don't go there. Not even near. In fact they are as far removed from intolerance as possible.

12 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Where does JW's tolerance of members of other religions begin and end, also about tolerance of own members in JW organization who changing their "spiritual vision/view"? How do you show tolerance for different religious beliefs or opposing beliefs in general?

I think you have your own definition of "tolerance" that differs quite a lot from the dictionary. What does "tolerance" mean in your dictionary?

22 minutes ago, hgp said:

Even if your conclusions were correct, saying, that some organisation(s) will get destroyed in the future is not an act of intolerance.

Agree. Simple proclamation of doctrinal interpretations and group or individual understanding of Bible text is not act of intolerance.  On the other hand, the religious animosity that develops in the feelings of members of one church towards another, on a global level, is certainly a display of intolerance. And that is the reality in all religions not just in the JW church. So the question that is still relevant is: What do the leaders of every church do to reduce and curb religious intolerance, especially while publicly announcing the suppression of every religious option other than their own? 

30 minutes ago, hgp said:

That is intolerance. And JW don't go there. Not even near. In fact they are as far removed from intolerance as possible.

32 minutes ago, hgp said:

I think you have your own definition of "tolerance" that differs quite a lot from the dictionary. What does "tolerance" mean in your dictionary?

To which group of tolerance does ignoring former members belong? To not say even simple hello on the street is strong proof and evidence how majority in JW organization are not only intolerant but show lack of everyday polite. Of course, there is JW members who don't obey every GB instruction in this matter or in some other. And that is nice to see. I "like" it, even i disagree with and don't "like" their religious belonging/affiliation. :)   

On 5/31/2021 at 6:15 PM, hgp said:

Just trying to understand where you come from: were you sexually abused yourself? Or someone in your family?

I have empathy / sympathy for those who were sexually abused as children, and for those still being abused.. And I believe it hasn't stopped happening in the JW Org. In my opinion the GB and their lawyers are just being more sly in how they handle it.  It seems too that Elders are still using the Clergy Penitent Privilege to hide Pedophiles in the congregations. Perhaps many of those pedophiles are actually Elders themselves.  So much has become known now that it is clear to see how immoral and dishonest the GB and their organisations are. 

Will it be a time of cleansing ? Or, will it be a time of destruction ?  Who knows ?  One thing is for sure, the  W/t & JW Org is not being run by True Anointed ones right now.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.