The World News Media

Out of curiosity, if you have enemies who hate you, why do some pretend to be among your fold to cause trouble for unsuspecting passerbys?

Space Merchant

1 hour ago, Witness said:

Which is exactly why I told him the truth about her.  

He knows prior because of what he asked me for over PM. So you are quite late.

That is your opinion, your right to say whatever about me;  and my opinion, my right to say once again, that you can't be trusted.  

It wasn't an opinion. You were the one who mentioned this in our debates, and the claim was indeed factual.

Again, I say this to you a 4th time, you are free to speak your peace, but what is known will be brought up.

you can't be trusted.  

Sure... But last I checked, I was not the one to violate 1 John 4:1 to defend untruths, you don't attest to anything factual let alone do the critical thinking to do the research when encouraged (twice). For you see, light shines on those who attest to what is true, a false light attest to those who deem a falsehood as true. A call back to what you've been told a long time ago.

That being said, going forward, it would be wise to understand the difference between what is true and what is false. As is, do not end up like an unaware sheeple as most are regarding the current situation.

Light which truth shineth

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can only read your comments SM and I will explain why I have blocked certain ones..it is not out of fear..but I have discussed in the past with such ones. but it becomes like being on a merry g

I’ve been on line for sometime now and I have wondered about the increase of sisters who now are feeling  they are anointed ….I am not a brother…but a sister…so I can look at this with fair and unbias

Newbies don't use a Lure to Bait and Switch Tactic, especially in a religious space. That, in of itself, is highly uncanny. And how is this relevant to the following? [A] Pearl Doxsey so

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

He knows prior because of what he asked me for over PM. So you are quite late.

It's not too late for him to learn the truth about someone, who has had experience as a member of his own religion...without another person's imagination 'tainting' the truth about her.  He needs to know, since the last message is to "Israel", God's anointed, and those who reside with them.  Matt 10:23; Rev 18:4-8

For you see, light shines on those who attest to what is true, a false light attest to those who deem a falsehood as true. A call back to what you've been told a long time ago.

That being said, going forward, it would be wise to understand the difference between what is true and what is false. As is, do not end up like an unaware sheeple as most are regarding the current situation.

SM, I really don't care if you call me a false prophet.   All will be made known when Jesus returns.  What I do find interesting is that you spend time with JWs, and yet do not speak against the lies their leaders have prophesied over the years.  Something seems fishy about that.  Perhaps you do not understand the difference between what is true and what is false?   

As I have said before, I'll do what I can to expose the Wt for what it is; a charade that has led God's holy people astray.  Matt 24:24,25; 2 Thess 2:3,4; 1 Tim 4:1; Rev 11:1-3; 13:1,2,11,12, 5-7,14-18; 16:13-16; 20:7-9 

On 2/20/2022 at 11:11 PM, Equivocation said:

Interesting, I seen the name Pearl pop up many times in other disscusions on this forum, but not 100% sure who she is. The only thing I know is that she is a former Jehovah's Witness, but the mentions and history of her, even on this forum, not too sure about.

Pearl was a witness and a very nice lady but now teaches demon inspired teachings…I know this for a fact…she has no time for study and writes sitting at her table with pen  and paper..she does not know what she is about to write nor has studied the question she is about to answer from someone.

she writes and it just flows and she herself is surprised at times of what is written….it’s called automatic writing…like channeling …her writings have truths wrapped and Intertwined with expressions and words coming from demon sources …that’s why she can sound intriguing and fascinating at times…the demons can see when we have teached  a wrong belief….they relay the proper understanding to her….years later the brothers have corrected that understanding…..she is being used as a mouth peice for them..so they do give her some truths and this acts as a hook to those who listen to her…it’s how Satan always works….over the years I have seen followers of her have a real hate for witnesses…a real venom comes from them.

satan targets hurt brothers and sisters….while at their weakest…many follow her…some see thru it..having said that. I do understand why she became like that..and it’s a shame a real sad shame….but is no excuse to mislead so many and put them on the road to destruction…it’s a cruel and selfish thing they are all doing.

By the way I have blocked certain ones here who will probably answer this..

34 minutes ago, Witness said:

It's not too late for him to learn the truth about someone, who has had experience as a member of his own religion...without another person's imagination 'tainting' the truth about her.  He needs to know, since the last message is to "Israel", God's anointed, and those who reside with them.  Matt 10:23; Rev 18:4-8

The information already given was substantial, some information of which concerning Pearl which was never addressed here. Solider of God, when he was alive, was not a fan of Pearl, and he himself was Chosen, likewise, with Kosonen.

36 minutes ago, Witness said:

SM, I really don't care if you call me a false prophet. 

I never called you a false prophet. The issue is with you professing falsehoods as truth, so much so, I took pity on you on occasion but you continue. 1 John 4:1 was used as a counter to falsehood concerning one's spirit, as is, where it is currently. Along with the pity I see you as misguided, and I even told you that you could do better if it weren't for the bindless.

That being said, you are also someone who is unaware, you never had experience with those who not only attest to falsehood, but seek to kill truth, even going as far as to wanting to commit physical harm towards someone, even those of God. Your experience in Catholicism and a JW does not compare to those who have been in the trenches, granted your time differs from the current one of which I am in.

That being said, the day you deal with legitimate members of Babylon, like KAIROS, then you'll understand as to why I am Anti-falsehood and Agenda.

39 minutes ago, Witness said:

All will be made known when Jesus returns.

You have to be ready because a misguided state isn't a good one.

40 minutes ago, Witness said:

What I do find interesting is that you spend time with JWs, and yet do not speak against the lies their leaders have prophesied over the years. 

I spend time in various communities to stamp out falsehood and misinformation. Reasons being because lies and falsehoods professed by the Mainstream has tainted most communities, even the EXJW one. An example of this is the fact you got fooled by Mr. Zelda, and many others. Some people, even some EXJWs called out the lie.

42 minutes ago, Witness said:

Perhaps you do not understand the difference between what is true and what is false?   

Granted my experience, I know the difference between truth and what is not true, for truth is essentially a casualty in Free Speech and War, so much so I am among many who are being watched by those who uphold Censorship to the highest degree, even today I was censored more than 28 times for talking about the truth of Crimea. You were never someone who is aware so you are the type to be fooled time and time again only to be called out for it, i.e. regarding World War II. You even deviate from facts, which is another factor that can be recalled.

In the arena of Truth, falsehood has no weapon that can take out the Truth, even misleading information.

That being said, it would be wise on your part to choose your words carefully, for, already you were called out for a false witness several times.

47 minutes ago, Witness said:

As I have said before, I'll do what I can to expose the Wt for what it is; a charade that has led God's holy people astray.  Matt 24:24,25; 2 Thess 2:3,4; 1 Tim 4:1; Rev 11:1-3; 13:1,2,11,12, 5-7,14-18; 16:13-16; 20:7-9 

You can do as you please, but to use lies to call out your former faith won't get you far. Even beyond the WT you devalued the early church before, of which you were also called out for.

Also FYI - and still... You mix verses not realizing the context behind each verse. Some things never change. 

That being said, if you do not wise up, you will fall, and end up like the many victims of Babylon, for if the MSC can trick you, should another 2016 happen concerning Babylon, since she made a few moves now, it will not be surprised an unaware soul is swept away.

4 minutes ago, Thinking said:

Pearl was a witness and a very nice lady but now teaches demon inspired teachings…I know this for a fact…she has no time for study and writes sitting at her table with pen  and paper..she does not know what she is about to write nor has studied the question she is about to answer from someone.

she writes and it just flows and she herself is surprised at times of what is written….it’s called automatic writing…like channeling …her writings have truths wrapped and Intertwined with expressions and words coming from demon sources …that’s why she can sound intriguing and fascinating at times…the demons can see when we have reached a wrong belief….they relay the proper understanding to here….years later the brothers have corrected a understanding…..she is being used as a mouth peice for them..so they do give her some truths and this acts as a hook to those who listen to her…it’s how Satan always works….over the years I have seen followers of her have a real hate for witnesses…a real venom comes from them.

satan targets hurt brothers and sisters….while at their weakest…many follow her…some see thru it..having said that. I do understand why she became like that..and it’s a shame a real sad shame….but is no excuse to mislead so many and put them on the road to destruction…it’s a cruel and selfish thing they are all doing.

By the way I have blocked certain ones here who will probably answer this..

Some of Pearl's ideas I have challenged before. She's no different from David Wood. The difference between her and the David types is David is relentless, the only time he showed weakness was in an in person debate in London.

That being said, although she and or acolytes are misguided, I still have pity for them despite their falsehoods, and I say this because of the way Babylon has been moving for some time. Babylon has also claimed members of your faith, as is mine, therefore, it shows how dangerous and cunning the enemy is.

1 minute ago, Space Merchant said:

Some of Pearl's ideas I have challenged before. She's no different from David Wood. The difference between her and the David types is David is relentless, the only time he showed weakness was in an in person debate in London.

That being said, although she and or acolytes are misguided, I still have pity for them despite their falsehoods, and I say this because of the way Babylon has been moving for some time. Babylon has also claimed members of your faith, as is mine, therefore, it shows how dangerous and cunning the enemy is.

I do not know Wood…and yes I have great pity for these….as I said..I understand why some do this…….or get swayed to stray…but to continue  down from that fork in the road….and take so many with them..my pity runs out for these leaders…

Again the thing is …they probably are all nice people..and it’s hard for some to detach themselves from them……and make a stand for truths…

You know if we was walking along and seen Satan sitting at a table..he would appear as a good looking nice kind man…a man of great intelligence and he would also appear to be modest about it…some choose to sit and talk with him….some see thru him and escape his trap….but some are so intrigued with certain revelations that only a man of great spiritual powers would know..so they take another bite …and then another bite….just as Eve was deceived…so are many who listen to Pearl and the likes of her,

Its sad as they genuinely beleive her teachings….

18 hours ago, Thinking said:

she writes and it just flows and she herself is surprised at times of what is written….it’s called automatic writing…like channeling …her writings have truths wrapped and Intertwined with expressions and words coming from demon sources …that’s why she can sound intriguing and fascinating at times…the demons can see when we have teached  a wrong belief….they relay the proper understanding to her….years later the brothers have corrected that understanding…..she is being used as a mouth peice for them..so they do give her some truths and this acts as a hook to those who listen to her…it’s how Satan always works….over the years I have seen followers of her have a real hate for witnesses…a real venom comes from them.

Not that this will reach you since I believe you've blocked me; which is interesting that one can spout out lies and block the comeback.  It is the exact tactic that the GB practices with any who speak against their lies.

What you've described is demonic channeling that occurs in Bethel; proof given by eye witnesses.  You know nothing "for a fact" about how the Holy Spirit teaches one - it is not channeling.  I'm pretty sure I have already brought it out here once before, and if I wasn't blocked by you, you would have read the answer.  If you were brave,  if you really wanted to know the truth, Pearl could clue you in about the difference in demonic channeling, and learning from Jesus Christ.  

57 minutes ago, Witness said:

Not that this will reach you since I believe you've blocked me; which is interesting that one can spout out lies and block the comeback.  It is the exact tactic that the GB practices with any who speak against their lies.

What you've described is demonic channeling that occurs in Bethel; proof given by eye witnesses.  You know nothing "for a fact" about how the Holy Spirit teaches one - it is not channeling.  I'm pretty sure I have already brought it out here once before, and if I wasn't blocked by you, you would have read the answer.  If you were brave,  if you really wanted to know the truth, Pearl could clue you in about the difference in demonic channeling, and learning from Jesus Christ.  

He surely had his reasons to block you and it seems he alluded to this briefly. It is not so much as a GB practice as you claim, but the fact that falsehoods associated with demonic influence laced to it, push the decision made by the latter. For if it was a GB tactic, as you claim, they all present JWs here would have blocked you.

That being said, You also proved now you cannot speak for yourself, but allow Pearl to speak for you. As mentioned before, Pearl was called out by some folks, some who are not even JW, granted she mixes things deem uncanny, and it is associated with your occasional mixing of verses, conspiracy and unproven claims, one instance, leaned towards New Ageism. Pearl may have good intent, but clear misguidance is not a good look. The only counterpart to Pearl I am aware of is Krystal, who is extremely grounded, and genuine when it comes to God and faith. 

It is not so much as a GB practice as you claim

Did I mention "GB"?  This is where your imagination gets the best of you, and lies are formed.  I didn't "claim" it to be the GB.  

8 hours ago, Witness said:

What you've described is demonic channeling that occurs in Bethel; proof given by eye witnesses. 

You also proved now you cannot speak for yourself, but allow Pearl to speak for you.

"Prove"?  If I agree with Pearl, we are in harmony under Jesus Christ. (Eph 4:4)  What I've written here is from me, unless I have quoted her.  I am sure you also must be in agreement with some other "Preacher" that speaks similar things as you do.  Do you allow that person to speak for you?  Or, is it the opposite?   

But maybe you should speak to JWs,  who cannot "speak" for themselves freely in the organization on their regimented spiritual diet, without serious repercussions.  (Rev 13:15-17)  

"Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. 13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one."   1 Cor 2:12-15

39 minutes ago, Witness said:

Did I mention "GB"?  This is where your imagination gets the best of you, and lies are formed.  I didn't "claim" it to be the GB.  

I do not dwell on imagination, make a claim like that then a comment pertaining to your of which you claim will be exposed.

You alluded to the fact as to why Thinking as blocked you and it was stated the reason. The BLOCK option allows people on forums or a forum to partake that action should the latter is deemed problematic.

By the way, your alluding is quoted below.

It is the exact tactic that the GB practices with any who speak against their lies.

as to why Thinking as blocked you and it was stated the reason. The BLOCK option allows people on forums or a forum to partake that action should the latter is deemed problematic.

Seems you are quoting yourself on the latter reponse. Although despite this, the remark is irrelevant.

"Prove"?  If I agree with Pearl, we are in harmony under Jesus Christ. (Eph 4:4)  What I've written here is from me, unless I have quoted her.  

Yet rarely do you speak for yourself. Nearly all of your threads, Pearl speaks for you.

I am sure you also must be in agreement with some other "Preacher" that speaks similar things as you do. 

I do not speak on the behalf of and or do as you do for Pearl.

It is not in regards to being in agreement, the issue is you are essentially bounded to the woman so much so you can't speak on your own behalf. You also exposed yourself for not being able to critical think or do research, which also proves to the point, as there is evidence of this.

You are no different from the David Wood types.

46 minutes ago, Witness said:

Do you allow that person to speak for you?

I do not have anyone who speaks for me. I can critical think, use logic and profess. The experience is also backed by this.

Or, is it the opposite?   

Of what exactly?

But maybe you should speak to JWs,  who cannot "speak" for themselves freely in the organization on their regimented spiritual diet, without serious repercussions.  (Rev 13:15-17) 

They can speak for themselves although their faith community act as a guide, this even relates to our debate for Religious Office. The ISIS survivor although JW can speak freely, likewise with the ones here. 

Assumptions do not get you far, for last time this was brought up, you took some notations out of context to befit the Agenda you are pushing, hence the call of misconception.

Misconceptions are usually pushed by those of former faith communities, and or ideologies, likewise with the onlooker who believes whatever they see someone else says.

Granted, you would not know this, and what makes it worse, you being a former JW, being oblivious, for if you actually preached the gospel to the people instead of being Pearl's vessel, you'd come to that realization.

Mainstreamers often use this notation for their own benefit, granted they make up the majority, it is a common case.

51 minutes ago, Witness said:

"Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. 13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one."   1 Cor 2:12-15

Granted with our last debate whereas 1 Corinthians was used, it might not be the best idea to quote this verse without context.

Then again, some people, you included, will quote without understanding what the passage entails and the last time we dwelled in Corinthians, you (Pearl) had a accursed view of God's Order, hence why the latter claim sticks to befit you, so much so, you ran to the Watchtower to save safe.

Both you and her are misguided, no different from those who are David's vessel, let alone the Durbinites, Jehovah Warriors, BHI, etc. that are not spiritually sound. In your case, any example can easily be pulled.

The sad reality is you, and Pearl do not realize how much of pawns you are to the Mainstream, granted, their influence ahs got the best of many, both JWs and EXJWs.

Blocking - 

7 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

By the way, your alluding is quoted below.

It is the exact tactic that the GB practices with any who speak against their lies.

Channeling - 

What you've described is demonic channeling that occurs in Bethel; proof given by eye witnesses. 

8 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

Granted with our last debate whereas 1 Corinthians was used, it might not be the best idea to quote this verse without context.

1 Cor 10:6-10?  Why do you even want go there, since you deleted it from your comment, and I called you on it?

Absolutely crazy.  

I'm done, SM. 

Just now, Witness said:

Blocking - 

And?

1 minute ago, Witness said:

Channeling - 

Hence latter statement vs what Thinking as said for his reasons for doing such. Freedom of action.

1 minute ago, Witness said:

1 Cor 10:6-10?  Why do you even want go there, since you deleted it from your comment, and I called you on it?

I don't delete comments, never have, never will because I uphold the fact a responses remains, be it digital and or in person, even penned. Someone who deletes something is usually associated with mistake and or because of a duplicated issue.

All comments pertaining to Corinthians as is Biblical Facts are still present, as is mentions of God's Order of which you threw Pearl and the Watchtower at in an attempt to refute, as is something outlandish of which you and the latter attempt to profess is in the Bible, but it is not.

4 minutes ago, Witness said:

Absolutely crazy.  

It would be crazy, however, your claim is unfounded, unverified. But makes it even more damning for you is the fact deleted remarks can be recalled, so far I have found a few, tracing back to the one who shares the same lack of critical thinking as you do, but the difference is, that person was actually regretful for falling for misleading lies and made up for it.

6 minutes ago, Witness said:

I'm done, SM. 

You are and should remain as so until the dark cloud of which holds you mentally, ceases, because to further expose yourself only befits the role of a misguided soul, on your part.

That being said, in regards to Corinthians, I leave this for anyone to see what I am referring to, for it shows how both you and Pearl are misguided, outside of the conspiracy of which is pressed.

That said, if you had used critical thinking, perhaps you would not be this moved to shift God's Orderly Structure, of his Church, of which his Son is the head of, more so as to Paul's explanation when building up the Church of Corinth (which is NOT lead by Chloe), not to mention the attempt on not only relying on Pearl, but also tried to shield yourself with the Watchtower.

And next time, when you quote a verse/passage, at least understand the context because not knowing, you, a former JW, only commits more harm to yourself than good, especially if done willfully to deceive, tainted one.

@Equivocation @ThinkingAs for you both, you are free to take a look at an example of how Acolytes of Pearl are no different from the David Wood types, who are some of the deceptive ones in the Mainstream. Some of which even met in person, this is the case.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.