The World News Media

Out of curiosity, if you have enemies who hate you, why do some pretend to be among your fold to cause trouble for unsuspecting passerbys?

Space Merchant

2 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

I do not dwell on imagination, make a claim like that then a comment pertaining to your of which you claim will be exposed.

You alluded to the fact as to why Thinking as blocked you and it was stated the reason. The BLOCK option allows people on forums or a forum to partake that action should the latter is deemed problematic.

By the way, your alluding is quoted below.

as to why Thinking as blocked you and it was stated the reason. The BLOCK option allows people on forums or a forum to partake that action should the latter is deemed problematic.

Seems you are quoting yourself on the latter reponse. Although despite this, the remark is irrelevant.

Yet rarely do you speak for yourself. Nearly all of your threads, Pearl speaks for you.

I do not speak on the behalf of and or do as you do for Pearl.

It is not in regards to being in agreement, the issue is you are essentially bounded to the woman so much so you can't speak on your own behalf. You also exposed yourself for not being able to critical think or do research, which also proves to the point, as there is evidence of this.

You are no different from the David Wood types.

I do not have anyone who speaks for me. I can critical think, use logic and profess. The experience is also backed by this.

Of what exactly?

They can speak for themselves although their faith community act as a guide, this even relates to our debate for Religious Office. The ISIS survivor although JW can speak freely, likewise with the ones here. 

Assumptions do not get you far, for last time this was brought up, you took some notations out of context to befit the Agenda you are pushing, hence the call of misconception.

Misconceptions are usually pushed by those of former faith communities, and or ideologies, likewise with the onlooker who believes whatever they see someone else says.

Granted, you would not know this, and what makes it worse, you being a former JW, being oblivious, for if you actually preached the gospel to the people instead of being Pearl's vessel, you'd come to that realization.

Mainstreamers often use this notation for their own benefit, granted they make up the majority, it is a common case.

Granted with our last debate whereas 1 Corinthians was used, it might not be the best idea to quote this verse without context.

Then again, some people, you included, will quote without understanding what the passage entails and the last time we dwelled in Corinthians, you (Pearl) had a accursed view of God's Order, hence why the latter claim sticks to befit you, so much so, you ran to the Watchtower to save safe.

Both you and her are misguided, no different from those who are David's vessel, let alone the Durbinites, Jehovah Warriors, BHI, etc. that are not spiritually sound. In your case, any example can easily be pulled.

The sad reality is you, and Pearl do not realize how much of pawns you are to the Mainstream, granted, their influence ahs got the best of many, both JWs and EXJWs.

I can only read your comments SM and I will explain why I have blocked certain ones..it is not out of fear..but I have discussed in the past with such ones.

but it becomes like being on a merry go round..round and round we go with no sensible discussions….much energy is spent..and wasted…and fruitless debates are worthless to each side.

To those I have blocked I say be at peace with your decisions…I am not scared of you…I have had discussions with ones like you and pearl many times..many many times ..and it becomes fruitless for both sides….my energy must be reserved for others….and not those that try to pull us into endless merry go round that never stops.

I have no time for certain ones who speak in a Judas tongue…which drips with the blood of many you have deceived….and shipwrecked many faiths……

Being hurt or abused by one’s in power in our faith does not excuse certain ones who break away and devour their own former brothers and sister who are working in the trenches ……instead it is best to learn to step Over those ones…it’s a test of faith for sure .but it can be done. 

Even Jesus walked away from ones who did not discern his sayings…..it’s a principle some would do well to follow for their own  sense of peace..perhaps it’s best some  block me to get that,

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can only read your comments SM and I will explain why I have blocked certain ones..it is not out of fear..but I have discussed in the past with such ones. but it becomes like being on a merry g

I’ve been on line for sometime now and I have wondered about the increase of sisters who now are feeling  they are anointed ….I am not a brother…but a sister…so I can look at this with fair and unbias

Newbies don't use a Lure to Bait and Switch Tactic, especially in a religious space. That, in of itself, is highly uncanny. And how is this relevant to the following? [A] Pearl Doxsey so

Posted Images

On 2/20/2022 at 5:41 AM, Equivocation said:

Interesting, I seen the name Pearl pop up many times in other disscusions on this forum, but not 100% sure who she is. The only thing I know is that she is a former Jehovah's Witness, but the mentions and history of her, even on this forum, not too sure about.

It has to do with a "false" premise of witness, thinking "Pearl" and "witness" are of the "anointed." Not by Bible standards, just their own fantasy.

On 2/27/2022 at 10:41 AM, Witness said:

Interestingly, we were not "shunned" by our Catholic family for making the decision. 

Only because the Catholics don't abide by bible principles. However, you must live a sheltered life since I know of thousands in not 10s of thousands of Catholics that SHUN their family or other Catholics for making poor decisions, like being GAY, DRUNKARDS, DRUG ADDICTS, ETC. I had a friend that was Catholic, and he turned gay in the 80s. His Catholic father, til his dying day last year, never forgave him. Therefore, don't exalt the Catholic faith.

4 hours ago, Thinking said:

To those I have blocked

Please explain this, too @TrueTomHarley. He made a dark remark about it to me, about it shouldn't surprise me if I were banned because I used the phrase blocked again. Apparently, intelligence only works a certain way here. I'm not that smart for him to understand. So, please do me that favor, thank you.

15 hours ago, Witness said:

What you've described is demonic channeling that occurs in Bethel; proof given by eye witnesses. 

Funny you should make a statement such as this, since that black heart driven Pearl and her husband can be described as demonic channeling alongside some folks here. Where do you draw the line if everything is equal?

@Thinking Understandable, as I told the latter whenever anyone is blocked, there is a reason behind it. But yes, there are people like this online, even in real life, the many people I confronted, some who even seek to commit violence outside of the David Wood types or Mainstream Christendom. The only run in I had, which was a few times, was that of a Berkley Teacher, who ended up getting herself arrested, but apparently because of how the Justice System works people who do bad things are often let free to cause more problems and influence. Similarly to Witness/Pearl, but this woman is driven by an Agenda based ideology so much so it makes her not only dangerous, but deranged, and opposite to the latter because of Anti-Christian notations. Not to mention she in the past used the notation that because she is a woman, she can do as she please without consequence until caught - she was exposed for it.

That being said, online and in person, there is deception all around. Because of COVID-19 and the situation of Ukraine, things are vastly different, so should more places open back up, more of such ones will be in full force. Likewise with criminals who are let off easy.

12 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

@Thinking Understandable, as I told the latter whenever anyone is blocked, there is a reason behind it. But yes, there are people like this online, even in real life, the many people I confronted, some who even seek to commit violence outside of the David Wood types or Mainstream Christendom. The only run in I had, which was a few times, was that of a Berkley Teacher, who ended up getting herself arrested, but apparently because of how the Justice System works people who do bad things are often let free to cause more problems and influence. Similarly to Witness/Pearl, but this woman is driven by an Agenda based ideology so much so it makes her not only dangerous, but deranged, and opposite to the latter because of Anti-Christian notations. Not to mention she in the past used the notation that because she is a woman, she can do as she please without consequence until caught - she was exposed for it.

That being said, online and in person, there is deception all around. Because of COVID-19 and the situation of Ukraine, things are vastly different, so should more places open back up, more of such ones will be in full force. Likewise with criminals who are let off easy.

I’ve been on line for sometime now and I have wondered about the increase of sisters who now are feeling  they are anointed ….I am not a brother…but a sister…so I can look at this with fair and unbiased eyes..

Anointed sisters and Ive known two who definitely were in my time…still observed  Jesus command and observed their headship arrangement InThe cong.

These sisters often knew and understood much more than any of the brothers taking the lead ..sorry brothers but it’s was true…even tho one of them used to get really frustrated with certain things…even to the point of tears at times..but she always kept her earthly obligations to Jesus arrangement…but I know she found it hard at times..

Yet they respected the arrangement and their place as it was not time for them to step out of that earthly arrangement…it’s the law of  Christ and it’s being obedient to our King until he changes it or their death does.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.