The World News Media

Out of curiosity, if you have enemies who hate you, why do some pretend to be among your fold to cause trouble for unsuspecting passerbys?

Space Merchant

Already been in several battles, but this is essentially among the most random during the Endemic era of COVID-19 and The Unrest of divided souls.

Been out for sometime because of going to various locations such as Michigan, Kentucky and recently Washington specifically I only wanted to go to Michigan to visit a grieving family. While traveling I confronted some people, among them 3 JWs. 1 of the 3 people were legitimate JWs, this one was in the Kentucky area whereas some people volunteered to help clean up the area/recover things along with the locals; had a friend down there who was gathering people to help out. However, the other 2 were not JWs, but pretended to be JWs while luring people in with one of your publications as shown here:

image.png

When speaking with one of them, it was clear that this person was no JW at all because after briefly speaking the person started to speak on EXJW points and showing me sources from reddit as is with speaking on said sources (ironically the sources to some of their points led back to Pearl Doxsey; lined with DoC), and this brief interaction transitioned into a debate on Scripture, as is politics and Same-Sex Marriage.

What made them look bad was a misuse and misapplication of Scripture, even attempting to use the KJV in app form when the mention of omitted verses popped up from the NWT translation of the Bible. Trying to utilize politic points and Same-Sex narratives as a weapon against not just JWs, but Christians who are neither neutral when it comes to the political theater that is out there, as is the view we, and the majority hold on Same-Sex marriage.

But as far as any Bible related discussion, they kept going back to the Watchtower when the focus was on whatever Bible related topic they brought up, essentially a JW this/that or they said this and or that type of talk. The second alleged JW with him clearly saw his friend was not doing too well when speaking to me and he chimed in, making statements about the publication in question for he spoke like a crazed person about it even though he had no idea what was in the very publication he carried - essentially the debate was me against the both of them at this point, I myself haven't been in an in person debate in a long while, so I just went with it to correct them.

Although this encountered lasted for about 10-15 mins, there were others around who heard some things, specifically in regards to politics and Same-Sex marriage. After I was done, these people confronted these two people who look defeated, it was obvious these people who confronted them were Conservative, so some of which these 2 individuals were saying did not sit well with these people as I could hear them speak on political issues. One thing to note is that this was some days prior to the event in Washington on the 23rd, so some people were traveling at the time, on their way there from various parts of the states.

It was clear these 2 people were not mentally sound and from what I see, them using said publications, it seems as though they were luring people in pretending to be JWs, and from there, they speak on anything negative using their sources. Mainly on their stance for Gay marriage, possibly to egg people on to attack for them. The way I look at it was what some alleged in regards to a cemetery incident a while back involving one of your publications, and or that of a fake police officer/security guard.

That being said, I thought I should mention it here because it was something unexpected and random. Although I take issue with Mainstream Christians to a very high degree, they're smart enough to not do something so absurd, a stunt such as this...

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can only read your comments SM and I will explain why I have blocked certain ones..it is not out of fear..but I have discussed in the past with such ones. but it becomes like being on a merry g

I’ve been on line for sometime now and I have wondered about the increase of sisters who now are feeling  they are anointed ….I am not a brother…but a sister…so I can look at this with fair and unbias

Newbies don't use a Lure to Bait and Switch Tactic, especially in a religious space. That, in of itself, is highly uncanny. And how is this relevant to the following? [A] Pearl Doxsey so

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Many people are deeply religious because they need divine support for their already deeply held screwball ideas.

This worked better in previous years when you could threaten people with hell, and they did not know much about volcanoes.

But the problem is, they lured and bait and switched.

It is like someone calling to you if you want to adopt a dog, and once they have you within reaching distance, they say if you want to adopt a cat instead. Should you ask for the dog, they switch up and said they never had a dog despite calling you to adopt one.

This is something not uncommon in the debating space, however, the lure to bait and switch was an unexpected one.

That being said, although they sought after people, they were not expecting a debate, which later landed them in the hands of Conservatives, who, like me, were on their way to Washington for the event that recently past.

Although I hate Authoritianism, I didn't come for the rally, I had other reasons granted there were several Truthers that were there.

Apparnrlty because I and the others being there, CNN and other MSM media didn't spare any minute to claim that everyone present were Anti-Vax.

Anyways, the country is being gutted, there will be some instances of danger, and in situations like this, those Pearl Doxsey persons will be among the many who will come out of the woodwork to commit an exgesis.

On 1/28/2022 at 8:09 AM, Matthew9969 said:

Maybe they were newbies.

Newbies don't use a Lure to Bait and Switch Tactic, especially in a religious space. That, in of itself, is highly uncanny.

On 1/28/2022 at 8:09 AM, Matthew9969 said:

Some newly converted jw's in another country are still celebrating christmas.

And how is this relevant to the following?

• [A] Pearl Doxsey sources via a reddit user
  • [B] Sympathy towards Same-Sex Marriage as if God would be Ok with it.
  • [C] A Political Opinion that derives into a stance in which Conservative Americans took issue with it (mind you, this was during the time people, myself included were heading to Washington, some for the event).
  • [D] Ignorance as to why some Bible verses are omitted vs what is actually inspired text.

To be honest, I didn't plan to debate, for them, they assume me to be among the others there, not expecting a thing until they brought sources, which sparked the 15 min debate.

That being said, the only reason mentioned as to why Conservatives went after them because of the politics. As you may know already, as stated here since years ago, America, as is some parts of the world will succumb to a division, it will become large and uncontrollable and will be a problem during a crisis. - As predicted.

Look where we are now, and as you can see, those in the paradigm do not like each other very much.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2022 at 7:41 AM, Equivocation said:

Interesting, I seen the name Pearl pop up many times in other disscusions on this forum, but not 100% sure who she is. The only thing I know is that she is a former Jehovah's Witness, but the mentions and history of her, even on this forum, not too sure about.

You might want to do a search on anything pertaining to the one once associated with Catholicism turned former JW in the search. For the woman in question speaks for her in most cases here and elsewhere.

That being said, I see fake Christians far worse than Apostates because there is willful deception not targeting current members of a faith, but the general public, granted, the reaction of Right Wingers after the debate in an already heated situation in the US, likewise with playing with God's kindness.

On 2/23/2022 at 11:01 AM, Space Merchant said:

You might want to do a search on anything pertaining to the one once associated with Catholicism turned former JW in the search. For the woman in question speaks for her in most cases here and elsewhere.

Do you know that thousands of JWs were Catholics at one time?  My brother and myself grew up as Catholics and became JWs.  Interestingly, we were not "shunned" by our Catholic family for making the decision. 

What "woman in question", and who is it that is speaking for "her"?  What sort of conspiracy are you up to now?  

On 2/20/2022 at 4:41 AM, Equivocation said:

Interesting, I seen the name Pearl pop up many times in other disscusions on this forum, but not 100% sure who she is. The only thing I know is that she is a former Jehovah's Witness, but the mentions and history of her, even on this forum, not too sure about.

Pearl Doxsey is her name.  This is her webpage, her blog:  https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/

She was a JW for around 36 years, I believe, and is an anointed one guided by Holy Spirit.

All genuine anointed are “inspired” by Holy Spirit at the time of their anointing (Rom 5:5) but can choose to ignore the truth God puts in their hearts, by turning to fleshly desires, instead of seeking spiritual knowledge. (1 John 2:27; John 15:5-7; Matt 7:7,8; John 17:17; Heb 8:10) https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+John+2%3A27%3B+John+15%3A5-7%3B+Matt+7%3A7%2C8%3B+John+17%3A17%3B+Heb+8%3A10&version=NKJV

(Luke 4:5-7; Matt 6:19; 1 Cor 2:13,14; Phil 3:19; Col 3:1,2)

If the GB are anointed but say they are not inspired, it reveals that not all members are genuinely anointed, or that they have chosen to ignore what the Spirit can teach them, by relying on their own “philosophy”; their own doctrine.  (Isa 59:2; Jer 23:16; Col 2:8,20-22; Heb 10:26; 1 Tim 4:1)  

Case in point, “this generation” teaching, failed dates of Armageddon, and an earthly organization as the way to salvation, which is idolatry. You are told to “move ahead with Jehovah’s organization”. This signifies that the organization “goes before” all of you, just as the golden calf made in Moses’ day, was said to “go before” the Israelites.  (Exod 32:1)  Is it not true that the organization touts that it alone, has brought people out of pagan worship? 

Exod 32:4b - Then they said, “This is your god, O Israel, that brought you out of the land of Egypt!”

“It is a flight out of the religions of Christendom, yes, out of any part of Babylon the Great.  It is a flight to the place of safety within Jehovah’s theocratic organization.”  km 4/89 p. 1,2

God’s only “organization” is His spiritual “house” built with living stones of anointed priests.( 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17)  It is not a physical entity that requires dedication to. Pearl’s inspired message to God’s chosen people, the anointed, (Isa 43:10; 44:1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16; Eph 2:20-22)…

… is one of “restoration” of the holy priesthood (“Levi”) that is under the dominion of a counterfeit priesthood ‘representing’ them – the elder body.  Subsequently, the “Temple” of God has been trampled.  (Dan 8:11; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:1-3; Mal 3:1-5; Matt 17:11; Rev 11:1-3)  

We are to put our faith in God and Jesus Christ alone, not in a manmade organization that battles the court systems to protect its riches, and wields unrighteous power over God’s holy people.  (Rev 13:1,2,11,12,5-7,14-18)

“However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says:

49 ‘Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
What house will you build for Me? says the Lord,
Or what is the place of My rest?
50 Has My hand not made all these things?’

51 You stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you.  Acts 7

20 hours ago, Witness said:

Do you know that thousands of JWs were Catholics at one time?

No, but you attested to the notations, hence why I bring it up. The only reason I mentioned such.

y brother and myself grew up as Catholics and became JWs. 

And this is known because you stated this in our early debates. I do not see why it is a problem if I was able to recall this.

Interestingly, we were not "shunned" by our Catholic family for making the decision. 

But in Catholicism, there is a version of Excommunication that warrants Damnation. As for the shunning command, it isn't something outlandish.

What "woman in question", and who is it that is speaking for "her"? 

You answered this yourself.

What sort of conspiracy are you up to now?  

I am against conspiracy and falsehoods. Everything said was indeed true.

Pearl Doxsey is her name.  This is her webpage, her blog:  https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/

She was a JW for around 36 years, I believe, and is an anointed one guided by Holy Spirit.

All genuine anointed are “inspired” by Holy Spirit at the time of their anointing (Rom 5:5) but can choose to ignore the truth God puts in their hearts, by turning to fleshly desires, instead of seeking spiritual knowledge. (1 John 2:27; John 15:5-7; Matt 7:7,8; John 17:17; Heb 8:10) https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+John+2%3A27%3B+John+15%3A5-7%3B+Matt+7%3A7%2C8%3B+John+17%3A17%3B+Heb+8%3A10&version=NKJV

(Luke 4:5-7; Matt 6:19; 1 Cor 2:13,14; Phil 3:19; Col 3:1,2)

If the GB are anointed but say they are not inspired, it reveals that not all members are genuinely anointed, or that they have chosen to ignore what the Spirit can teach them, by relying on their own “philosophy”; their own doctrine.  (Isa 59:2; Jer 23:16; Col 2:8,20-22; Heb 10:26; 1 Tim 4:1)  

Case in point, “this generation” teaching, failed dates of Armageddon, and an earthly organization as the way to salvation, which is idolatry. You are told to “move ahead with Jehovah’s organization”. This signifies that the organization “goes before” all of you, just as the golden calf made in Moses’ day, was said to “go before” the Israelites.  (Exod 32:1)  Is it not true that the organization touts that it alone, has brought people out of pagan worship? 

Exod 32:4b - Then they said, “This is your god, O Israel, that brought you out of the land of Egypt!”

“It is a flight out of the religions of Christendom, yes, out of any part of Babylon the Great.  It is a flight to the place of safety within Jehovah’s theocratic organization.”  km 4/89 p. 1,2

God’s only “organization” is His spiritual “house” built with living stones of anointed priests.( 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17)  It is not a physical entity that requires dedication to. Pearl’s inspired message to God’s chosen people, the anointed, (Isa 43:10; 44:1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16; Eph 2:20-22)…

… is one of “restoration” of the holy priesthood (“Levi”) that is under the dominion of a counterfeit priesthood ‘representing’ them – the elder body.  Subsequently, the “Temple” of God has been trampled.  (Dan 8:11; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:1-3; Mal 3:1-5; Matt 17:11; Rev 11:1-3)  

We are to put our faith in God and Jesus Christ alone, not in a manmade organization that battles the court systems to protect its riches, and wields unrighteous power over God’s holy people.  (Rev 13:1,2,11,12,5-7,14-18)

“However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says:

49 ‘Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
What house will you build for Me? says the Lord,
Or what is the place of My rest?
50 Has My hand not made all these things?’

51 You stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you.  Acts 7

I am familiar with the one you follow, but the JW was not, as is what some of her followers are capable of doing which you yourself cannot defend or speak for. However in regards to your last remarks elsewhere, you can't be taken seriously anymore, tainted one. Perhaps next time, speak your own peace for once.

@Equivocation At least now you can see the example. Be careful of tainted ones who violate 1 John 4:1, especially those willing to conjure up a conspiracy befitting for an Agenda by means of Justifiable Cause.

That being said, there is a lot of conspiracy and propaganda being created right now, so be careful. Likewise, even pertaining to your community also.

2 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

I am familiar with the one you follow, but the JW was not

Which is exactly why I told him the truth about her.  

2 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

However in regards to your last remarks elsewhere, you can't be taken seriously anymore, tainted one.

That is your opinion, your right to say whatever about me;  and my opinion, my right to say once again, that you can't be trusted.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.