Matthew9969

• Views 964
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, I’m sure you care about your mother but you appear to care more about insulting her beliefs—and thereby her for being stupid enough to hold them. Try respecting her beliefs and stop carrying on a

Our congregation has hybrid meetings — both in person and zoom, plus we have KHCONF where you can listen audibly.  We elderly ones are not “forced” to attend in person but can take our pick on how to

A person is “assigned” a Kingdom Hall. Some go there, others do not. I have never seen or heard of anyone who was ever sanctioned or criticized for going where they wanted to, at whatever times they n

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Blah blah Pudgy blah blah blah …

Actually, 2D Cartoon Dogs don’t produce any at all!

If we do “our business” on the front lawn, it’s tax preparation with a calculator at a folding card table. (H&R BARK)

Yeah, we eat and drink, but neither pee nor poop.

It’s a cartoon thing …..

On 5/31/2022 at 4:48 PM, Peter Carroll said:

the wisdom of the elder arrangement

Was it wisdom from God, or men?  Did God decide that His anointed priesthood and Temple members (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17) be replaced by "Gentile" "uncircumcised" men? (Rom 2:28,29)  Perhaps you can provide scriptures that supports such wisdom.  

"My message and my preaching were not with persuasive words of wisdom, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith would not rest on men’s wisdom, but on God’s power. 6 Among the mature, however, we speak a message of wisdom—but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.…"  1 Cor 2:5,6

"But no one is to enter the house of the LORD except the priests and the ministering Levites; they may enter, for they are holy. And all the people are to keep the command of the LORD."  2 Chron 23:6

"So you shall appoint Aaron and his sons that they may *keep their priesthood, but the *layman who comes near shall be put to death."  Num 3:10

Whenever men or idols found their way into the "holy place", it was called an abomination, a disgusting thing.   (Ezek 8:6; Dan 12:11; Matt 24:15,16; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2)  God was never pleased when His Temple was defiled.  (Ezek 44:6-9)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.