The World News Media

Why did Jehovah create Jesus?

Matthew9969

SM and the GB? 🤔 🤣 I don't think any of the governing body members are debate oriented, confrontational millennials who takes issue with Christianity today to a high degree because of the Romans nor any of them focused heavy on fighting misinformation/lies let alone has some knowledge of the Quran/Islam lol 🤭

Anyways, in the Bible it tells us that Jesus was the very first creation by Jehovah God, reasons why God is mentioned as The Father, of which everyone is aware of.

Jesus being first and direct creation by Jehovah makes Jesus the firstborn of all creation as mentioned in Colossians 1:15, and the beginning of the creation of God and lastly the only-begotten Son of God.

Furthermore, Jehovah God continued to make all the rest of creation through Jesus, his firstborn Son who is the Master Worker. Some also believe Jesus is The Angel of the Lord (Angel of Jehovah God mentioned in the OT).

I see other people put up more references from the Bible about it.

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has to do with the loving personality of Jehovah.  Love is sharing - Jehovah is so high and even though we are imperfect, he stoops down to listen to us- like we listen to toddlers.  Jehovah is a g

Personal Preference …. All else is guesswork and projection.

SM and the GB? 🤔 🤣 I don't think any of the governing body members are debate oriented, confrontational millennials who takes issue with Christianity today to a high degree because of the Romans nor a

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Equivocation said:

Some also believe Jesus is The Angel of the Lord (Angel of Jehovah God mentioned in the OT).

Does this mean you don't believe it?

Perhaps a topic of conversation for the JW Closed Club, just my opinion.

*** it-2 p. 393 Michael ***
Scriptural evidence indicates that the name Michael applied to God’s Son before he left heaven to become Jesus Christ and also after his return. Michael is the only one said to be “the archangel,” meaning “chief angel,” or “principal angel.” The term occurs in the Bible only in the singular. This seems to imply that there is but one whom God has designated chief, or head, of the angelic host. At 1 Thessalonians 4:16 the voice of the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ is described as being that of an archangel, suggesting that he is, in fact, himself the archangel.

15 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

I get why jw's and other religions believe Jehovah created everything through Jesus, Jesus being His first creation, so my question is not directly asked of the jw's

As I mentioned in my other post. The simplest answer to your question can be found with the definitions of "image" as in "mirror image" since God was making his creation out of his image. Once again, Jesus was not a middleman but part of God's creation. God continued his image of creation through Christ. God already had a plan for creation. So it really doesn't matter how he started his creation.

(Genesis 1:26, 27) 26 Then God said: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness, and let them have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and the domestic animals and all the earth and every creeping animal that is moving on the earth.” 27 And God went on to create the man in his image, in God’s image he created him; male and female he created them.

Just as God made man according to his image and likeness, that same thing can be said about the angelic creation. It doesn't really matter who's on first, what's on second, I don't know is on third.

An image (from Latin: imago) is an artifact that depicts visual perception, such as a photograph or other two-dimensional picture, that resembles a subject—usually a physical object —and thus provides a depiction of it. In the context of signal processing, an image is a distributed amplitude of color

• A Mirror Image is an inversed reflection of any object and is perpendicular to the mirror’s surface in such a manner that the reflection seems near identical. We can understand this concept by the easiest example; when you look at yourself in the mirror your right hand appears to be your left and vice versa.

(Isaiah 40:22) 22 There is One who dwells above the circle of the earth, And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers. He is stretching out the heavens like a fine gauze, And he spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

17 hours ago, Moise Racette said:

Wouldn't the same controversy work with evolution? How could something out of nothing be created to form so many different kinds of erred forms? Where do you find the answer in different scientific research, by so-called science? A controversy stated by science billions of years in the making. So, where is the "absolute" support by man that wasn't around to actually attest to that creation, just theories. 

So, how many middle creations were necessary to get humanity here? 😏

I don't believe in evolution, that is a lie perpetrated by satan and quack scientist. If it were true, we'd actually be devolving:)

6 hours ago, Equivocation said:

SM and the GB? 🤔 🤣 I don't think any of the governing body members are debate oriented, confrontational millennials

I do note that we have not yet heard from Space Merchant himself. Why don’t you and I spread the rumor that Bro Morris resigned to put more time into his SM persona and see how many yo-yos fall for it?

The last Space Merchant I had any dealings with, I was an international Interplanetary Transport Relief Agent, sometimes referred to as a Space Pirate. It was a great job, as I used to work with lasers and got a lot of Tang, the powdered orange drink.

But my Parrot got a bad cough, and got sucked into an air vent.

5 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I do note that we have not yet heard from Space Merchant himself. Why don’t you and I spread the rumor that Bro Morris resigned to put more time into his SM persona and see how many yo-yos fall for it?

Hmmm, while we are at it why don't we speculate and spread a rumor that TrueTomHarley is a governing body member...maybe AM himself and is being kicked out for writing his own material. I imagine SP is busy with other stuff. My goodness we can turn this into another soap opera going down several rabbit holes leading to multiverse speculations, inuendos's and Benny Hinn fooling us all along!

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Are you a stranger dwelling alone … and do not know the things that have occurred here during these days?

I am sorry, I don't have the opportunity to reply here much. I read post here on my work tablet, but typing on a tablet is like trying to do cursive with my left hand. So I don't reply much.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.