Many Miles

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is the most insane conclusion I have read since last week’s Babylon Bee! Although some scripture may be twisted into a pretzel to suggest a Snickers Candy Bar is nature’s most perfect food!

George, I have nowhere suggested that only am I entitled to ask questions. Where or how you came up with this notion is for you to explain. Just above I answered a question of yours. But, in response,

Amazing. Terrific! Wonderful insight! How can you BE so friggin’ smart? Oh … you read a lot of history? ….. well, ok then …..  

Posted Images

9 hours ago, George88 said:

I believe that the idea behind God's intention was to eliminate all forms of evil from humanity, including any brutal or animalistic tendencies inherited from the animal kingdom.

But only temporarily. Temporarily stopping evil. Nothing else.

8 hours ago, Many Miles said:

God has, to my knowledge, never had aversion of humans eating meat of animals as though doing so was wrong or contrary to His will.

God doesn't even have an aversion to blood. Liters of blood were used for the altar. While the animals are being slaughtered and the blood is sprinkled on the altar, weren't the hands, face and body of the people present "defiled" with the blood? Well, remember how we react when blood stains our hands or clothes.

Also.

Deuteronomy 14:21 New King James Version (NKJV)“You shall not eat anything that dies of itself; you may give it to the alien who is within your gates, that he may eat it, or you may sell it to a foreigner; for you are a holy people to the LORD your God.

So the blood remained in the body. And blood can be eaten, without possible health risks. Or did God intend to "kill the unbelievers" with rotten food and clotted blood?

.........and you can create a profit too.

I think all this WTJWorg talk about blood fractions is silly. Then this should also apply to the blood in the meat that is for food.

The butcher should separate the main fractions and things would be fine. So, the first and basic thing is to educate the butchers on how all the steps in the procedure/process should look like. Maybe the JW committee (Hospital Information Services) that deals with this could do a series of courses tailored to butchers. :))

1 hour ago, George88 said:

… That is precisely why the synthetic blood derived from 3 to 6 drops of defined crow blood is not considered "whole" blood, which is often a subject of heated debates.

What’s to debate?

Synthetic human blood is not really synthetic human blood … it is highly filtered COW’S BLOOD.…. and certainly not a few drops of crows’ blood!

HahahaHAHAhaha!

If you are going to pontificate about things with which you are clueless, you need to wear one of those Pope pointy hats and write in Latin to disguise it.

…. and the word is “refined”, as in highly filtered to take out antigens etc. specific to cows’ blood, not “defined”.

1. Hemoglobin Extraction: Bovine blood is collected under sterile conditions and processed to separate the individual blood components. Hemoglobin, the iron-containing protein responsible for oxygen transport in red blood cells, is carefully isolated from the rest of the blood components.

2. Hemoglobin Purification: The extracted bovine hemoglobin undergoes purification steps to remove impurities and contaminants, ensuring that only the hemoglobin molecule remains. This purified hemoglobin serves as the primary raw material for the synthetic blood.

3. Hemoglobin Modification: Bovine hemoglobin is modified to make it more compatible with the human circulatory system. This is crucial because unmodified hemoglobin can lead to various adverse effects, including kidney damage and increased blood pressure when transfused into humans. Common modifications include cross-linking and polymerization to prevent hemoglobin from breaking down into toxic byproducts.

4. Oxygen Affinity Adjustment: The modified bovine hemoglobin is further engineered to achieve the appropriate oxygen affinity, ensuring it can effectively carry and release oxygen in the human body. This may involve altering the hemoglobin's structure to mimic the behavior of natural human hemoglobin.

5. Formulation: The modified bovine hemoglobin is then formulated into a solution that can be safely transfused into a patient's bloodstream. This formulation typically includes a balanced electrolyte solution to mimic the ionic composition of human blood and stabilizers to prevent hemoglobin from denaturing or aggregating.

As of today, artificial human blood is a fantasy. It has been approved in Europe, but has a “built-in” allowable mortality rate.

And in a blood bag, looking at human blood, and artificial blood, they look the same, and weigh the same, and have the same viscosity.

12D079E1-C56C-4B97-97DE-797F6B232ECD.jpeg

2BE22210-9710-4124-8117-39B2E41C4A80.jpeg

60A6ED6E-4299-4B44-BEDC-3445F9D456C4.jpeg

3 hours ago, George88 said:

I believe that praying over it would render it kosher, along with breaking it down to its elements. However, this interpretation does not address the various Bible accounts that have been misunderstood.

Kosher meat is meat that has been prepared in accordance with Jewish dietary laws, or kashrut. To be considered kosher, the meat must come from certain animals that are considered clean according to Jewish law, such as cows, sheep, and chickens. Additionally, it must be slaughtered by a trained Jewish individual in a specific way to minimize cruelty and ensure proper drainage of blood. The meat should also be inspected for any imperfections or injuries that could render it non-kosher.

Finally, it should not be mixed with dairy products, as mixing meat and dairy is generally prohibited in kosher dietary laws.

Prayer has nothing at all to do with MAKING meat kosher, it’s AFTER it is slaughtered that a blessing is asked from God on the already kosher meat.

My argument against  Synthetic Human Blood is two fold:

1.) it’s REALLY COWS’  BLOOD.

2.) It’s NOT synthetic human blood, it really REALLY  is …. REAL BLOOD.

Filtering it and adding supplements does not magically eliminated that fact..

——————————————-/—————-

Somebody, somewhere, at some time may have occasionally eaten carrion … partially decayed meat … but as a staple, it is a statistical impossibility.

When in the news, someone eats roadkill … IT’S NEWS!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.