Crystal Hernandez

• Views 6.3k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

????????????   I AM VERY SURE, JEHOVAH DON'T LIKE THAT BRAND DEEP IN OUR SKIN...  IT MAKES  NO SENSE !  SEEMS, ITS FASHION ! 

Hello, Crystal, May I ask you if you are a baptized witness of Jehovah? It is clear from your post that you have a love for Jehovah, and that you wish your boyfriend to share that love also. That

The picture is obviously a "photoshop". No real worshiper of Jehovah would make such a mark on their bodies. The marking of Gods people is a figurative, spiritual marking. Not a literal one. Perhaps t

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Crystal, maybe you do not understand everything yet.  Our circumcision must be in the heart (by holy spirit) - not on our skin. Rom 2:29.  Our new Christian personality is the brand mark we must cultivate for the survival of Armageddon. (Ezekiel 9:4)

Love for you my friend.... learn more about Jehovah and study hard to understand everything. 

Hello, Crystal,

May I ask you if you are a baptized witness of Jehovah? It is clear from your post that you have a love for Jehovah, and that you wish your boyfriend to share that love also. That is a fine quality. As the above posters have shared their sincere hopes, and suggestions with you, please know that we all have your safety, growing faith in Jehovah , and your continued faith and knowledge in all thing spiritual in our hearts for you. It seems as though your boyfriend must be cultivating his own spiritual interest also.

Maybe you have an older sister that you, as a youngster, asked many questions to which you  thought you already knew the answer. The answer to your questions sometimes did not agree with what you had previously thought. You probably spent time pondering and thinking about what you were told by her. After some time, as you continued to age you began to change your viewpoint, and realized that what your sister told you was correct, and that as you grew older you saw the wisdom you exhibited by listening to her counsel. We all were babes when we first began to learn about Jehovah, and what we can do to please him. And, Jehovah is very patient with us. He knows our hearts, and that we are learning to please him,

Please allow me to share with you some points of research that  I was happy to learn, and hope that you will be also.

"The Israelites were commanded: “You must not make cuts in your flesh for a deceased soul.” (Leviticus 19:28) Reacting to Baal’s death, however, El “cut his skin with a knife, he made incisions with a razor; he cut his cheeks and chin.” Ritual laceration was apparently a custom among Baal worshippers. (1Kings 18:28)."

"Among non-Israelites, animals and even slaves were branded with a mark as an indication of ownership. In the case of humans, such property marks were placed on a conspicuous part of the body, such as the forehead.
Worshippers of false gods at times identified themselves as such by having the mark of their deity on their forehead. However, Jehovah’s law to Israel prohibited disfiguring humans with tattoo marks. This served to counteract any idolatrous practices and taught due regard for God’s creation"

(Insight on the scriptures vol 2 p.230 1988)

Does Leviticus 19:28 in the original text instruct not to tattoo for the dead or not to tattoo at all?

The command is clear in this passage to not pierce one's body for the dead. The slaves were to be pierced by their master upon choosing to stay with them rather than going free; therefore, it seems clear that the command does not forbid all piercing, but only piercing for the dead.

In regard to tattooing, however, the English does not connect the command not to tattoo with "for the dead in any way.http://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/questions/5946/does-leviticus-1928-in-the-original-text-instruct-not-to-tattoo-for-the-dead-or

Please continue your studies. Remember, study continues even after baptism.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.