Queen Esther

• Views 1.8k
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MEETING  IN  NICARAGUA.....   WOW,  really  the  smallest  Kingdom  Hall  I  ever  seen ❤ But  I  love  it   ALL  BROTHERS  &  SISTERS  BELONG  TO  OUR  BIG  BROTHERHOOD  AROUND  THE  W

Door  to  Door  Service  in  GRANADA,  NICARAGUA.... Around  the  world  JW  looking  similar,  nice  to  see  that With  LOVE  for  the  humans  we  get  the  power  from  Jehovah  to  go..

I gave a public talk on a small Kingdom Hall in Oklahoma many years ago. The friends were great. Did not even need the sound system it was so small. But, not as small as this. 

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

REUNIÓN EN NICARAGUA.jpg 

MEETING  IN  NICARAGUA.....   WOW,  really  the  smallest  Kingdom  Hall  I  ever  seen

But  I  love  it :x 

ALL  BROTHERS  &  SISTERS  BELONG  TO  OUR  BIG  BROTHERHOOD  AROUND  THE  WORLD ! 

@Queen Esther Russia now and other countries under ban need only to ask Jehovah for Holy Spirit and like the scriptures tell us, perhaps we will not be able to have large groups. In fact when we conduct a Bible Study we also have Holy Spirit. Are we not grateful? ?????? "Where two or three are gathered I am in their midst." 18 “Truly I say to you, whatever things you may bind on earth will be things already bound in heaven, and whatever things you may loosen on earth will be things already loosened in heaven.+ 19 Again I tell you truly, if two of you on earth agree concerning anything of importance that they should request, it will take place for them on account of my Father in heaven.+ 20 For where there are two or three gatheredtogether in my name,+ there I am in their midst.” (Matthew 18:18-20).

I don't understand your text under my post.......  Its a meeting in NICARAGUA :DNothing to do with our poor Brothers and Sisters in Russia, sorry :(  Your text is not working with my picture, @Bible Speaks   Its more for a private meeting, when 2 or 3 JW come together for thinking and praying for all banned Brothers around the world !

Thank you for pay attention to that  -

PREDICANDO EN GRANADA, NICARAGUA.jpg

Door  to  Door  Service  in  GRANADA,  NICARAGUA....

Around  the  world  JW  looking  similar,  nice  to  see  that :)

With  LOVE  for  the  humans  we  get  the  power  from  Jehovah  to  go...

In  special  houses,  humans  waiting  of  us  -  Angels  are  near  them... :x   

Often  after  a  prayer,  sisters  or  brothers  knocking  at  the  door,  the  same  day !

72.jpg.76efd55dcf231e15b43d4d5d51d190e7.jpg

17264732_2240762622815970_9190667692542626709_n.jpg

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

• 2 months later...

Thank  you,  yes  I  know  that,  not  banned  yet  :)   and  I  hope  also  not  later....

I  love  such  of  simple  Kingdom  Halls    I  like  all  houses  for  Jehovah !   I  would  like  being  sometimes  there,  with  our  far away  Brothers & Sisters :x

'Bible Speaks'  wrote  that  weird  text...    sometimes  she  is  doing  that 9_9:S:/

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.