The World News Media

How do you start a flood?

James Thomas Rook Jr.

What a GREAT time to be a flood insurance company ...... collect premiums for 60 years ... then go BANKRUPT!

Two guys sitting in lawn chairs on the beach in Miami....

First one says "I retired with MILLIONS after my factory burned down."

Second one says "I retired with BILLIONS after MY business was flooded out."

First one replies " Hmmm... how do you start a flood?"

*ka-ching!"

Ok... moving right along ... not that the Society has "acquired" full responsibility for all Kingdom Halls, including the ones destroyed in Houston and Southern Texas, and the prices of wood and raw materials will be short for five years, and prices for materials and labor will go up dramatically, people trying to rebuild EVERYTHING (almost) ... can we expect the Society to pour BILLIONS of dollars into the reconstruction of its South Texas and Coastal Louisiana property in the foreseeable future?

This might be a good place to put articles and thoughts of EVERY nature pertaining to the catastrophe in South Texas.

• Views 666
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will get it started ... be sure to scroll down after you have seen these amazing photos !   . . . . Be careful what you believe ... ALL of these

Posted Images

13 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

This might be a good place to put articles and thoughts of EVERY nature pertaining to the catastrophe in South Texas.

Or it might not be since you have already sullied it. If you could resist your infantile pissing on the Society for once....but you find it impossible to do that. I will start another.

https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/topic/43931-mattress-mack-comes-through-in-houston/

TTH

You are a real piece of work .... NEVER, EVER , EVER addressing any issues I raise, or actually answering any questions ... only crying that you do not LIKE the facts I bring up.

At LEAST you are 100% consistent, for as long as we have been trading barbs.

Why not, for a change, address an issue, instead of your agenda?

And, oh... by the way.. the Society does not need MY help ... I don't have several billion dollars to repair and rebuild the properties in Texas and Louisiana that THEY unilaterally confiscated from the Brothers and Sisters who FORMERLY had that privilege and responsibility.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.