The World News Media

JW ELDER SAYS I AM DISFELLOWSHIPPED ??????????? :)

Patiently waiting for Truth

13 hours ago, Witness said:

organization has become the "temple" for JWs. 

No you have it wrong - we are serving at the foot of the throne!  on earth.  the earthly part of the courtyard is here on earth as a nation separate and in unity serving Jehovah.  Those who are not in peace and unity or have ulterior motives - those people leave!

Is 66:1 " This is what Jehovah says: “The heavens are my throne, and the earth is my footstool.+Where, then, is the house that you could build for me,+And where is my resting-place?”

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not scoffing, but when an organisation cries wolf many times and there is no wolf, then trust runs out. I know it's coming, but it's coming  'as a thief in the night'  and we do not know 'th

This is of no concern to me BUT it did upset my wife. And when an Elder upsets my wife THAT IS of concern to me.  An Elder phoned today asking to speak to my wife. I called my wife to the phone t

On the other hand, since you carry on endlessly that he and his are full of BS, what do you care? Besides, “basically” condemning you to death is not actually condemning you to death—you know he

10 hours ago, Arauna said:

No you have it wrong - we are serving at the foot of the throne!  on earth.  the earthly part of the courtyard is here on earth as a nation separate and in unity serving Jehovah.  Those who are not in peace and unity or have ulterior motives - those people leave!

Is 66:1 " This is what Jehovah says: “The heavens are my throne, and the earth is my footstool.+Where, then, is the house that you could build for me,+And where is my resting-place?”

Um, don't the GB / Watchtower call their HQs Bethels ? 

Bethel (Ugaritic: bt il, meaning "House of El" or "House of God", Hebrew: בֵּית אֵל‎ ḇêṯ'êl, also transliterated Beth El, Beth-El, Beit El; Greek: Βαιθηλ; Latin: Bethel) is the name of a place (a toponym) often used in the Hebrew Bible. It is first mentioned in Genesis 12:8 as being near where Abram pitched his tent.

And Warwick Bethel is worshipped by JWs. 

Bethel Tours - JW.org

Get Warwick Bethel tour information, plan visits to Patterson and Wallkill too. Find out about branch offices in Australia, Canada, London (Chelmsford), and more.

Oh how JWs need to worship men and material possesions. 

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

In your mind yea! LOL.  You really show your logic and lie openly now.  Do not even go to the language line ......  even that is wrong! 

You quoted a scripture where God says "Where, then, is the house that you could build for me"

And I showed that the GB / Watchtower / JW Org call their HQs, Bethel, meaning House of God.

So where is the lie ? 

I also showed that they do Bethel tours. This is not only in America but in UK too.  Once again where is the lie?

To call it a House of God and to do guided tours, is a form of worship. You cany deny it if you wish. 

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

I am so sorry for your blindness.  God's House is spiritual, not the literal earth.  

1 Pet 2:5 - "you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ."

Eph 2:20-22 - "built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. 22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit."

Ps 132:7-9 “Let us go to His dwelling place,
    let us worship at his footstool, saying,
8 ‘Arise, Lord, and come to your resting place,
    you and the ark of your might.
9 May your priests be clothed with your righteousness;
    may your faithful people sing for joy.’”

Ps 132:13,14 - "For the LORD has chosen Zion; He has desired it for his home: 14 "This is my resting place forever; I will make my home here because I have desired it."  

Ps 15:1-5 - Lord, who may dwell in your sacred tent?
    Who may live on your holy mountain?

2 The one whose walk is blameless,
    who does what is righteous,
    who speaks the truth from their heart;
3 whose tongue utters no slander,
    who does no wrong to a neighbor,
    and casts no slur on others;
4 who despises a vile person
    but honors those who fear the Lord;
who keeps an oath even when it hurts,
    and does not change their mind;
5 who lends money to the poor without interest;
    who does not accept a bribe against the innocent.

Whoever does these things
    will never be shaken."

God's footstool, His Home, is within the hearts of His chosen priesthood.

1 Cor 3:16,17 - "Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst? If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple."

The anointed are God's "land", "earth", the dwelling of His Spirit.  

Heb 3:4-6 - "For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything. 5 “Moses was faithful as a servant in all God’s house,” bearing witness to what would be spoken by God in the future. 6 But Christ is faithful as the Son over God’s house. And we are his house, if indeed we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope in which we glory."

1 Cor 3:9 - For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s fieldGod’s building.

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

the earthly part of the courtyard is here on earth as a nation separate and in unity serving Jehovah.

If this was true, then the scriptures I gave you held no meaning before the WT came along.  The "courtyard" had never been established on earth before Russell was "inspired" to teach that the great pyramid was God's testimony in stone.  It was never established before Rutherford taught that 1925 was the date of Armageddon.  

You have just attributed to the lies your past leaders kindled.  

9 hours ago, Anna said:

You think a guided tour is a form of worship? How so?

I noticed you missed out the first bit. To call it a House of God and to do guided tours, is a form of worship.

The GB expect JWs and possibly others to marval at it. That 'wonderful' construction.  

It really is making it into an idol..   They are really just buildings, built to do a job, but the GB are making them into someting like a temple. Like i have said, Bethel, House of God.  

39 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

I noticed you missed out the first bit. To call it a House of God and to do guided tours, is a form of worship.

Yes, and it is one of many "idols"/temples encompassed within the main idol - the  "mountainlike organization".  (Rev 13:4)

“Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”  John 4:21-24

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.