The World News Media

NEVER SEEN SUCH A BEAUTIFUL KINGDOM - HALL *STAGE* ❤ Its in Mexico...

Queen Esther

• Views 5.2k
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NEVER  SEEN  SUCH  A  BEAUTIFUL  KINGDOM - HALL  *STAGE* ❤ Its  in  Mexico....

Awww....  thank  you  dear  Alexa,  thats  a  wonderful  picture  with  some  of  your  little  cong.  kiddies ❤  And  a  sofa  on  the  stage,  wow  ;o)  Thanks  for  the  quickly  posting !

I agree with you Queen Esther and some people think plain is beautiful we have a murrial of the woods with a window frame in front so it looks like your looking out the window into the woods and a str

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Alexa said:

We do also have paintings in our old hall. I can stare at it each meetings because of its paradise theme structure 

WOW...  great  Alexa !  Can  you  make  a photo  and  show  us ?  I  would  like  to  see  yours  too :)   Thank  you....

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 6:31 PM, Queen Esther said:

NEVER  SEEN  SUCH  A  BEAUTIFUL  KINGDOM - HALL  STAGE.jpg

NEVER  SEEN  SUCH  A  BEAUTIFUL  KINGDOM - HALL  *STAGE* ❤

Its  in  Mexico....

Personally, I think this is beautiful.  But I have been told in the past that it diverts the attention of the audience, and takes away from the information being delivered.

I not think so....  Jehovah loves all his Kingdom houses ! If simple, like often in Africa - or in more rich countries, like that above. The brothers of sure will talk, teach and praise our God in the same way?

Think back to the Tempel for JEHOVAH❤️ what a beautiful luxery house for our loving GOD❤️

I think, all is ok dear Harriet  ;o) 

I agree with you Queen Esther and some people think plain is beautiful we have a murrial of the woods with a window frame in front so it looks like your looking out the window into the woods and a stream. But at my last hall nothing just plain wallpaper and a couple of small flower sconces ? And I do love to see all the different ones. I'm glad they are not all the same. And on design of the Kingdom Halls too! ?

3 hours ago, Carmen Erwin said:

I agree with you Queen Esther and some people think plain is beautiful we have a murrial of the woods with a window frame in front so it looks like your looking out the window into the woods and a stream. But at my last hall nothing just plain wallpaper and a couple of small flower sconces ? And I do love to see all the different ones. I'm glad they are not all the same. And on design of the Kingdom Halls too! ?

Thats  exactly  my  thinking  too,  dear  Carmen !  All  KD- Halls  so  nice  for  JEHOVAH ❤

On 18.8.2016 at 11:19, Arauna said:

I think seeing the picture often (and so big) will burn it into your mind so you can think back on it and remember it when you are in a difficult time - especially in future when we expect persecution.

Thanks  for  your  comment,  sister  Arauna !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.