The World News Media

Remember The Wife of Lot? She Longed For Her Life She Left - Do YOU?

Bible Speaks

Hello everyone, yes seems that we got a little bit of problem with the images, …

just be patient, I believe the administrators are working on it,,, 

yes the images are there, but sometimes I see them, and sometimes I also DO NOT SEE them,

I think it will be back to normal, ,,, 

soon.... and there is nothing we can do for the moment.... this is all from "computers" ,,,

continue with your posts and uploads, and soon I hope we will see them.,,, 

B|

• Views 4.3k
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I asked the Librarian he has not answered yet, there were there last night?  Thank you 

How foolish to be distracted by or longingly look back at what we have left behind in the world!  26 "But Lot’s wife, who was behind him, began to look back, and she became a pillar of salt."

I can't see the pictures anymore.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ARchiv@L said:

Hello everyone, yes seems that we got a little bit of problem with the images, …

just be patient, I believe the administrators are working on it,,, 

yes the images are there, but sometimes I see them, and sometimes I also DO NOT SEE them,

I think it will be back to normal, ,,, 

soon.... and there is nothing we can do for the moment.... this is all from "computers" ,,,

continue with your posts and uploads, and soon I hope we will see them.,,, 

B|

Thank you  for  the  good  explanation, dear  Brother B.:)

• 2 years later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.