The World News Media

JW Regional Convention in Minsk Belarus for Local and Some Russian Attending 7000

Bible Speaks

• Views 2.2k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Minsk, Belarus, Our organization has made it possible for a number of Regional Conventions to be held in Belarus in July for local brothers and thousands of Russian brothers who will be receiving food

It's so  wonderful that we have a worldwide brotherhood of worshippers that are so loving and zealous! Bless you Queen Esther. <3

Posted Images

Oh  yes  Sister  Martha,  I  agree !   ALL  praise  goes  to  Jehovah ❤  Satan  was  born  as  a  perfect  Angel,  but  he  not  really  knew  his  creator  JEHOVAH !   Satan  didn't  know,  that  his  first  Rebellion  will  be  the  start  to  his  irresistible  death !!

JEHOVAH'S  power  is  SO  immense....  nobody  will  realize  it  and   NOBODY  CAN  STOP  HIM !

Soon  LOVE  and  PEACE  forever,  YES  ;-))

Prov.  10 : 22

It  is  the  blessing  of  Jehovah  that  makes  one  rich,
And  He  adds  no  pain  with  it.

Thank  you  Sister  Martha :)

You was talking to me in your comment, dear sister  @Martha Braun Amistadi  :)

Yes you are right,  wonderful our worldwide brotherhood of worshippers?? The most JW already today have love and peace❤️ But one day we all will have it, yes !

Thank you so much for your blessings???  I want give it also back to you, may Jehovah bless you, dear sister. Love and peace to you and a big THANKS to our God JEHOVAH❤️  HE wants the Best for us all, what a wonderful gift.

Wish you a nice day and Greetings from Germany !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.