The World News Media

Melody's Interview at 2017 "Don't Give Up" Regional Convention".

James Thomas Rook Jr.

Melody's Interview at 2017 "Don't Give Up" Regional Convention". 

Last year my wife and I attended an Assembly in Orangeburg, SC, where a brother in an interview on stage was proud that he had not said a single word to his disfellowshipped father in over 20 years.   We were sitting up close and could see his face in person, and on the large monitors. His declaration of cruelty was followed by intense applause from the audience. 

We were stunned and horrified.

This video was originally posted on YOUTUBE by the mother of Melody, at a Regional 2017 Convention where she is proud of having shunned her sister, who is disfellowshipped, but many adverse comments on YOUTUBE made her ashamed .....  and she took the posting down.  

I got this video copy from the  Russian equivalent of YOUTUBE web site,  RUTUBE.COM.

After she details her cruelty to her sister, the audience reaction is vigorous applause.

THIS IS WHY the Russian government and most of the people HATE Jehovah's Witnesses.

Oblivious, clueless, extreme cruelty, in the name of righteousness.

Melody's interview @ the Regional Convention 2017 _Don't Give Up_.mp4

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Melody's Interview at 2017 "Don't Give Up" Regional Convention".  Last year my wife and I attended an Assembly in Orangeburg, SC, where a brother in an interview on stage was proud that he had no

On 9/16/2017 at 13:28, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Melody's Interview at 2017 "Don't Give Up" Regional Convention

"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

But some of us do not follow this "good example" and have not confirmed this rule :) ....thanks god! Or should we blame parents because they have not trained us enough? hehe

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.