The World News Media

RESIGNATION OR DISFELLOWSHIPPING OF GB MEMBER?

Witness

• Views 4.9k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Will there be a disfellowshipping? Bethelites are facing a crisis of conscience with the revelation that one of their prominent Governing Body members will no longer be associated with their organiza

It is telling me that it will play in 2 hours, which would be 5:00 EST.  You can be alerted when the program starts.  I guess we'll know then if it is valid.

I can't find any other information than what the video states.  Once the video is played (if valid), it should be available to watch any time.  If there is another source of information found regardin

1 hour ago, 4Jah2me said:

Is this for real ????????????  If that is a video it's not playing. 

Updates with proof please. 

It is telling me that it will play in 2 hours, which would be 5:00 EST.  You can be alerted when the program starts.  I guess we'll know then if it is valid.

1 hour ago, Matthew9969 said:

Are they going to disfellowship Jehovah or Jesus?

Well, they've already downplayed Jesus.  It seems to me that if any governing body member was dismissed, it would be ...edit...Kenneth Cook, who has always seemed to be a round peg in a square hole.  We barely see him in the videos.  If any were to display one shred of humility, it would be him.   But the description of the video points out that it is one of the prominent governing body members.  Not really sure what that means.

8 hours ago, Witness said:

Where did the original information come from ?    I'm in England so don't know if I'll be 'allowed' to view it. some things are blocked from UK viewing. 

30 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Where did the original information come from ?    I'm in England so don't know if I'll be 'allowed' to view it. some things are blocked from UK viewing. 

I can't find any other information than what the video states.  Once the video is played (if valid), it should be available to watch any time.  If there is another source of information found regarding this, I'll post it here for you.  

19 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

the youtube channel this comes from is pure evil as explained in its description

Deciphering Warship is a watchtower truth Channel, breaking down the lies and deception of jw.org...

Um, sorry but this seems like a contradiction. 

1. you say it's 'pure evil', then

2. you say they are 'breaking down the lies and deception of jw.org.'

If anyone is bringing lies out into the open then that is good not evil. 

And at least it wasn't a false Armageddon call  like the Watchtower / GB / CCJW  keep making. 

Toward the end of the video, a letter is on the screen from “Jesus of Nazareth”, quoting Matt 7:21-23.   This, after quotes were made of Jesus’ involvement with the organization, supposedly appointing a “faithful and discreet slave”. After taking time to watch it, I see the message that he is trying to get across. Because of their lies, their cover-up of child abuse, their arrogance to follow their own desires and earthly organizational structure, the organization IS at war…against Christ.   

In one photo is a picture of the GB and Jesus.  This is what the man who made the video is alluding to, when saying a GB member resigns.  

He's got the point of Armageddon, which is a war against truth and lies.  An organization/Beast, a false prophet/Beast and the father of the lie battle against those "in Christ", his "kings of the earth".  (Rev 13:1,2,11,12) ("kings of the earth" Rev 1:5; 5:9,10)  They use lies coming out of their mouths, to hold "captive" the "saints" to Watchtower's rulership, with threats of "death" if they leave. (Rev 13:5-7,15)  Those from all over the world, from "every tribe tongue and nation",  are also under the dominance of deception.  (Col 2:8; Rev 13:10)

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty."  

“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”

16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon."  Rev 16:13-16)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.