The World News Media

WERE ALL OF THE APOSTLES SINGLE ?

James Thomas Rook Jr.

As my wife and I are preparing to adopt five children, and knowing historically how many elders' children have abandoned the Truth, for whatever reasons there might be, common to mankind ... the thought occurred to me ... Were all of the Apostles Single?

If any were married, how did they balance their responsibilities to their families, with the field ministry?

If they were in the Ministry, were they supported by the congregations from the Apostles money box ... and were their families also supported as they rove about ministering about the Good News?

If so, that would indicate a paid clergy !

I suppose it all hinges on he first question.

WERE ALL OF THE APOSTLES SINGLE ?

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Matthew 8:14 14 And when Jesus entered Peter’s house, he saw his mother-in-law lying sick with a fever. 1 Cor 9:5 5 Do we not have the right to take along a believing wife, as do the ot

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ... headline news from the Babylon Bee Religious Newsletter ....

In Response To Growing Number Of Fistfights, London Mayor Bans Hands

Movement That Demands Forceful Silencing Of All Opposing Viewpoints Unsure Why Nation So Divided 

Toddler Brandishing Play-Doh Pocketknife Apprehended By UK Police

‘The Bachelor: Christian Edition’ To Follow Man Through 20 Seasons Wallowing In Singles’ Ministry

Facebook Staffers Coach Mark Zuckerberg On Humanlike Behavior Ahead Of Congressional Testimony

Introvert Fires Off Smoke Bomb To Escape Church Greeting Time

Perfectly Good Bonfire Ruined By Worship Leader Who Just Happened To Have His Guitar

Mall Shoppers Suddenly Realize They’re Actually At Megachurch

Landscaper Accidentally Trims Church’s Hedge Of Protection

Pastor Firing Self Out Of Cannon Suddenly Realizes He Is Going To Have To Top This Next Week

Matthew 8:14

14 And when Jesus entered Peter’s house, he saw his mother-in-law lying sick with a fever.

1 Cor 9:5

5 Do we not have the right to take along a believing wife, as do the other apostles and the brothers of the Lord and Cephas?

1 Timothy 3:2

2 Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife,

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.