Srecko Sostar

• Views 5.9k
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BTK59 ( @George88 ) ( @BillyTheKid-55 ) ( @Allen Smith ) ( @AllenSmith35 ), etc., etc., etc., etc. -- and @Pudgy ( @James Thomas Rook Jr. ), I once got in trouble from an Admin here for rev

The initial idea is flawed as it introduces imperfection into a scenario where it should not exist. The use of the word "almost" is irrelevant because, in reality, all the children would have been per

How could the Watchtower deceive its followers when both ex-members and the Norwegian government have revealed its deceptive practices? It seems the real issue may be with ex-members and Norway are sp

Posted Images

the real reason I have never been banned from here is that I use established, checkable facts and biting satire  to insult ideas and bogus premeses, and the generator gets insulted.

The real reason you have been banned here many times is that you insult people, and make up and use lies to try and support your being superior to everyone here.

I consider myself a guest here.

You act like you are the boss.

2 hours ago, BTK59 said:

Just to be clear JWI, TOM, Librarian, that sick individual @Miracle Pete It's unacceptable that someone would use such offensive language on your forum, violating your bylaws. It's even more outrageous that the individual is allowed to continue while you consider banning me for simply speaking the truth.

I just wanted to point out your hypocrisy here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nob#:~:text=Derogatory term for a man's,in the UK and Ireland

• Derogatory term for a man's penis, typically used as an insult in the UK and Ireland

Your mentally ill @Miracle Pete, and I hope you're not a witness, just a sadistic animal.

Just to be clear, you hope I’m a sadistic animal ? Strange hope. 

You get away with your insults, @Pudgy because you are an essential member of the original group of incorrigible individuals, not because your lies reveal the truth. Your belief is solely based on your own perception that everything you say is the absolute truth. If that's the case, then it can be argued that Satan is just as truthful as you claim to be.

The TRUTH is the TRUTH.

it does not matter from whom it comes.

Your AGENDA for you determines what is true or not. 

I have challenged you over thirty five times to disprove any of the facts I advance.

You, George88, have choked and obfuscated EVERY TIME.

I, on the other hand, have continuously demolished your “facts”, straight away, directly, and with real facts.

‘…. that’s why the irony of this is SO FUNNY!

E4EB7537-53CF-405A-AC1F-B07E3085F177.jpeg

A8D6471D-AC4A-4908-A102-4A84D06D7272.jpeg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.