The World News Media

Srecko Sostar

Why was I included in your ignorant list, JWI? Did you see me get involved in the argument that I'm unaware of? You need to stop with your fraudulent claims. It seems that Pudgy was challenging BTK to release the information, not the other way around. It appears that Pudgy continued his insults by suggesting that BTK did not know or possess that information and demanded further verification. So, if you are going to blame someone for posted information, blame Pudgy for his relevance attack. Seriously, you all need to stop being hypocrites by trying to make visitors think you are saints here, when you are far from it. You're not the victims here; those you ban are.

Therefore, you need to reconsider your erroneous list and ensure that your condemnation is directed at the actual individuals, rather than those mistakenly included on your list.

Therefore, I have no problem with you removing those posts nor do I care since you included me in your scam list.

• Views 5.9k
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BTK59 ( @George88 ) ( @BillyTheKid-55 ) ( @Allen Smith ) ( @AllenSmith35 ), etc., etc., etc., etc. -- and @Pudgy ( @James Thomas Rook Jr. ), I once got in trouble from an Admin here for rev

The initial idea is flawed as it introduces imperfection into a scenario where it should not exist. The use of the word "almost" is irrelevant because, in reality, all the children would have been per

How could the Watchtower deceive its followers when both ex-members and the Norwegian government have revealed its deceptive practices? It seems the real issue may be with ex-members and Norway are sp

Posted Images

Georgie, you live in an agenda driven fantasy that is severely distorted.

I suspect to a certainty that you and BTK59 are the same person but to SAY so I require proof. 

That is what I was demanding of BTK59 … proof for his continuous stream of lies.

He COULD have provided that proof that I was a convicted felon, and had been sentenced to prison … if it had been true … but it wasn’t, ( a few phone calls would have determined that ). 

He made it up out of thin air for his own agrandizement.

BTK59 lied about me.  Really simple. It was an evil, malicious lie because HE KNEW it was a lie, and his motive was evil as well.

THAT’s what agenda driven thinking does.

By the way, Georgie, your reading comprehension skills are terrible.

45 minutes ago, BTK59 said:

Well, this depends on how you view repentance. Why would anyone want to associate with such a negative person who is a hardcore apostate with evil intentions and no chance of redemption? Indeed, there is no thesis involved, only the application of common sense.

God's people need to understand the scheme of things, but apostates do not. 

Do you and GB believe that a repentant JW who is a murderer, thief, liar, etc. is in a better position than an unrepentant JW who has stopped believing in GB interpretations and openly admits it?

How is it possible for someone to be an "apostate" in a religion that is "apostate" in itself?
To briefly explain why I used the term "apostate religion" for JWs. Other religions that are "older" than WTJWorg claim that JWs broke away from the "true" Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox and similar Christian religions. On the other hand JWs claim the same for them. In all religions there are dogmas that are incorrect. WTJWorg also proved with their theological changes that they are not a "true" religion, because they should not change their dogmas if they were correct and true. If they changed the previous dogmas that were untrue, it also gives an acceptable conclusion that they will change the current dogmas as well, because practice and experience show that nothing guarantees that the current ones are correct.

A paradox simply arises; What authority do the apostates who run WTJWorg have (from God) to call other members of their church by the same name "apostates"? In which arrangement, in which organizational structure does one class of apostates have a legitimate right to condemn another class of apostates? lol

59 minutes ago, George88 said:

Therefore, you need to reconsider your erroneous list and ensure that your condemnation is directed at the actual individuals, rather than those mistakenly included on your list.

Wow! Can you believe that person? They have the audacity to use such offensive language as "bad forum etiquette" when they engage in slanderous behavior, completely disregarding proper forum etiquette. Not only that, but they have the nerve to insult and degrade the Watchtower in their post, clearly violating their own set of rules. It's as if they're saying that we are the only ones allowed to have bad manners and that no one can dare to challenge us. We are the ones in control here, not the visitor. In that case, perhaps it's time to shut down this forum, since it seems like it's becoming an open platform for disrespectful behavior from apostates and Jehovah's Witnesses, or at least that's what these people here call themselves, lol!

44 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Do you and GB believe that a repentant JW who is a murderer, thief, liar, etc. is in a better position than an unrepentant JW who has stopped believing in GB interpretations and openly admits it?

The authority to judge lies with God, not the GB. While God has the ability to see into the hearts and minds of people, the Governing Body lacks this capability. Repentance can be found in the genuine willingness of an individual to demonstrate it through their actions and behavior. Nevertheless, there is no assurance, as the human heart is capable of deceit.

How is it possible for someone to be an "apostate" in a religion that is "apostate" in itself?
To briefly explain why I used the term "apostate religion" for JWs. Other religions that are "older" than WTJWorg claim that JWs broke away from the "true" Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox and similar Christian religions. On the other hand JWs claim the same for them. In all religions there are dogmas that are incorrect. WTJWorg also proved with their theological changes that they are not a "true" religion, because they should not change their dogmas if they were correct and true. If they changed the previous dogmas that were untrue, it also gives an acceptable conclusion that they will change the current dogmas as well, because practice and experience show that nothing guarantees that the current ones are correct.

This depends on who is making the observation. If this mindset originates from an apostate perspective, it is futile. Apostasy is the conscious denial of something valuable, a value that profoundly reflects on God. Believing that one's former religion holds no value to God renders apostasy meaningless. The crucial point here is true worship, not false religion.

A paradox simply arises; What authority do the apostates who run WTJWorg have (from God) to call other members of their church by the same name "apostates"? In which arrangement, in which organizational structure does one class of apostates have a legitimate right to condemn another class of apostates?

This is a sad commentary that actually reflects poorly on you. Nevertheless, true worship is highly esteemed by God and will ultimately lead to rewards. Who are you to judge God as a blasphemer of God's Holy Spirit? That's what you need to ask yourself.

James, instead of twisting my words. I simply stated that you were accused and arrested for a despicable crime, regardless of whether those charges were or will be dismissed. Your arrest record, that is a public record, will forever cast a shadow over your life. The consequences of those felony charges are permanent, leaving an indelible mark. Once again, you insist that I share those charges, which I am more than willing to provide, in order to expose you as an inconsistent liar.

When it comes to these types of issues, you lack credibility and should be the last person people should seek advice from. 

Therefore, inform your friend and defender JWI that it's you demanding your personal information to be publicly disclosed here before he proceeds with any further threats by your insistence. Remember, your sorted history cannot be erased, nor the arrest or those felony charges included therein. IT'S YOU DEMANDING IT!

If anything, JWI should be reprimanding you for insisting that your sorted history be posted at your whim, and he should warn you that demanding it may result in your ban, instead of him defending the indefensible. 

BTK59, you have a very selective memory, and what you remember is WRONG.

It’s as simple as that.

2 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Georgie, you live in an agenda driven fantasy that is severely distorted.

I suspect to a certainty that you and BTK59 are the same person but to SAY so I require proof. 

That is what I was demanding of BTK59 … proof for his continuous stream of lies.

He COULD have provided that proof that I was a convicted felon, and had been sentenced to prison … if it had been true … but it wasn’t, ( a few phone calls would have determined that ). 

He made it up out of thin air for his own agrandizement.

BTK59 lied about me.  Really simple. It was an evil, malicious lie because HE KNEW it was a lie, and his motive was evil as well.

THAT’s what agenda driven thinking does.

By the way, Georgie, your reading comprehension skills are terrible.

“… I felt sorry for the man who had no shoes, and then I met a man that had no feet.

I felt sorry for the man who could not read, and then I met a man who WOULD NOT read.”

7 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I once got in trouble from an Admin here for revealing that @TrueTomHarley was from Rochester, based on the assumption that I had used a moderator's ability to read I.P. addresses. I got out of trouble by showing that TTH had himself made posts claiming he was from Rochester.

Thank you, JWI, for being honest enough to admit this. If you have access to people's IP addresses, whether they are static, dynamic, or through VPN, and you can see the real IP address and use it to disclose or ban people, then that is a clear violation of FCC rules on privacy. Archived.

7 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

BTK59, you have a very selective memory, and what you remember is WRONG.

It’s as simple as that.

“… I felt sorry for the man who had no shoes, and then I met a man that had no feet.

I felt sorry for the man who could not read, and then I met a man who WOULD NOT read.”

… and then there is George88, who reads things and beats to fit, and paints to match his craven need for self aggrandizement, with irrelevant threats.

@Pudgy Since you keep mentioning me:

While I understand that you may not have a thorough understanding of the law, I feel compelled to clarify a crucial point. Please, allow me to explain that "deferred adjudication" constitutes a felony conviction in any state. If this was indeed your sentence and there are no further actions recommended by the Grand Jury for the prosecutor to pursue, it is important for you to grasp the repercussions of your situation.

That does not mean that those charges cannot be dismissed once the court is satisfied with the probation period imposed on an individual, provided that person complies with the conditions established by the probation department without any violations.

If you are suggesting that the charges were dropped and that you didn't receive deferred adjudication or any other sentence that didn't include a reduction in charges such as a misdemeanor and the judge didn't need to accept a plea deal, then that changes things. That's a tough sell, if they had electronic proof of the charges. I don't see a Judge dismissing those charges unless that person is racist, and doesn't want to convict due to race. However, it's important to note that your arrest and felony charges will still remain on your record with one acception, it will include in charges, dismissed.

Now, if you pleaded not guilty and are waiting trial, it is crucial for you to understand that your behavior here won't do you any favors. Anything you say or do in this context can be used against you in a court of law.

Allow those with a legal background and expertise in ethical matters to make those decisions. I have no interest in your questionable history or in you personally.

Do not drag me into your dispute. I hereby declare this to be an end to my forced participation caused by Pudgy.

5 hours ago, BTK59 said:

I'm not bothered by being singled out, as you seem to be accustomed to defending and protecting yourselves, but it's a good idea to keep your dog on a leash. Speaking of which, in a different thread, TTH mentioned that it would be great if everyone here shared their life stories. As both of you are the librarians here, I kindly ask you to minimize any signs of intimidation or insincerity. It is you people who need to be "banned" here. It is quite evident that you hold a negative influence, which God recognizes, therefore you are banned from your own conscience in His eyes.

Can you tell me about Allen Smith and why you added that person? Were you responsible for ejecting that individual from the forum, as a biased hypocrite?

Do not pretend to be sympathetic when you are aware that God sees your actions and behavior, JWI

So, when I get kicked out, delete all my posts, Tom, JWI.

I guess the problem is, if everyone is banned as you suggest, it would just be you and your numerous aliases/ imaginary friends talking to and upvoting each other or in other words you telling yourself how great you are. It’s must be depressing enough as it is. That would be spectacularly tragic. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.