Jack Ryan

• Views 7.4k
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehovah's Witness Organization Redefines Shunning to Falsely.mp4 Every JW visiting this page should MORALLY comment below and publicly state that this JW Lawyer is LYING through his teeth to the C

Well, there were 2 inaccurate points that lawyer made, they have to seat in the second room or at the back of the hall and not allow to enter the hall before prayer and they have to leave the hall bef

Posted Images

I Grok.

Half of all animal life on Earth have aggressive and defensive weapons .. . a cat with retractable claws immediately comes to mind  .... the other half are food for the first half.

Such  is the nature of things, and it has always been that way.

My #2 ex-wife once asked me, as I was cleaning my guns at the kitchen table "What would you do if everyone else but you gave up their guns ?"

I replied "Rule wisely".

3 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

The generation that truly understood the meaning of the word "Grok", apparently did not overlap to this one.

As I recall, the generation of Grok regarded dining as a function demanding of privacy, just as we would regard elimination that way. I mean, science fiction is all well and good, but it is not such that I would want to live the dream,

10 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

However, those in the world that shun people do it for divisive reasons. Many times, not out of love.

I see that you are in line with motto of Convention "Love never Fails" :)) 

I saw some faces of JW bro and sis when dfd person is near, and i have not noticed "sparkling eyes because of love". Perhaps some problem was in those JW bros and sis ?? :)))))

• 11 months later...
25 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Victor Blackwell, a Witness attorney who defended many brothers before the various town courts of the American south during WWII days of conscription, told of his experience with one. The judge ordered him to shut up!

Hmmm.  It's too bad this Witness attorney was not ordered to shut up for committing perjury.

"Jehovah's Witnesses don't use the word, shun or shunning, they refer to it as disfellowshipped, disfellowshipping...."

WT's infamous video bears the title,  Loyally Uphold Jehovah’s Judgments—Shun Unrepentant Wrongdoers

32 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Okay—I admit it—it’s a little bit of a cheap shot. But nobody deserves it more than that piece of work 4Jah, who sits at the feet of Anna and JWI as though at Gamaliel’s, thankIng them profusely whenever they drop some nugget he thinks beneficial to his cause, and heehawing like a donkey throughout everything else they say.

Your use of adhominen attacks remind me of how little intellect you care to show for scriptural truth.  Maybe because you don't care to possess such discernment - of what is truth and what is a lie?   

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.