The World News Media

REMOVAL / DESTRUCTION OF THE GOVERNING BODY

JOHN BUTLER

I do find it kinda' funny that JW's love to talk about billions of people being removed / destroyed / killed / murdered at Armageddon. Billions of people.

And for what ? Well JW's say it's for not serving God. But they will also say it's for not being a baptised JW. 

Well we do know for sure that God either deliberately had, or deliberately allowed, the destruction of Jerusalem in circa 70 C E, and for what ? 

Well the Bible shows us it was for not serving God properly, and for killing God's son. 

BUT when I suggest that the Governing Body should be removed or destroyed, oh dear, the JW's they get really upset ya know. 

Governing Body = 8 men.   Jerusalem = how many, men, women and children, thousands of them. 

But oh dear, now it would be murder. So what was it back then ?  Your see JW's live in a dream world, wrapped up in cotton wool, they just cannot face the real world.

The Governing Body do not serve God properly. That is clearly visible to anyone that honestly wants to see it. 

The Governing Body are destroying JW Org, and if JW Org is God's true Organisation then the GB are deliberately working against God and against God's intentions. 

Humans that deliberately work against God and cause problems for God do not last long on this Earth. 

The Bible shows much proof of this, such as those that opposed Moses. 

I am expecting the GB to be removed, one way or another. But only if God really wants to use the JW Org / Watchtower soc for His own purposes. 

If God does not want to use those Orgs then it would seem sensible for God to set up a new Org for His purposes. 

The only problem with the GB being 'removed' is that JW's will call it a 'sign of the times' and 'persecution', but if God causes the removal then I'm sure He will put them straight. 

Those people that say that the GB cannot be removed / destroyed, are those people that worship the GB. And those people that worship the GB may probably need removing too. 

The world is wicked, it belongs to Satan. The Earth is wonderful and it belongs to Almighty God.

For God to save this Earth and for Him to save a few humans too, drastic things have to take place. Drastic things have to take place.

• Views 4.4k
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I may have missed something BTK46, but I do not see where in this particular thread, as shown above, where John Butler threatened ANYBODY. Please correct me with a quote, as you apparently see so

I see this from text. First, they "Compromise their Neutrality" by Obeying Censor and Not God. :))) Second, why to speak about Worldly things (wars and weapons and politics) IF they want to

I do find it kinda' funny that JW's love to talk about billions of people being removed / destroyed / killed / murdered at Armageddon. Billions of people. And for what ? Well JW's say it's for no

Posted Images

I may have missed something BTK46, but I do not see where in this particular thread, as shown above, where John Butler threatened ANYBODY.

Please correct me with a quote, as you apparently see something that is NOT THERE.

No surprise at that .....

It's either you, or me that is wrong about this, and historically, it's always been you.

If I say the Governing Body is it's own worst enemy, because they keep shooting themselves in the foot and systematically destroying their credibility, day by day, that is NOT a threat.

.... merely a figurative  observation.

First Day at Bethel   .jpg

2019-05-16_020922.jpg

2019-07-29_122339.jpg

As the Admin pointed out ... by the time I had entered this thread, the Admin had REMOVED THE REFERENCE.

Therefore, you were reacting to what you saw ... and I was reacting to what I saw.

I personally do not even take threats, real or just bluster, too seriously.

I had a very wealthy Elder once call me up, and he said he was going to destroy me.

I nonchalantly replied that he knew where I lived, and I would meet him in the street, in front of where I was staying,  anytime, and we would shoot it out.

I never saw or heard from him again.

... and I do quite often TRY to act like  a three year old little girl ... they are so happy and full of life, and wonder !  

Very, very inspirational!

The best I can manage is a 24/7/365 sense of humor.

I seriously doubt the Governing Body has anything to fear from John Butler, he has no firearms .... whereas YOU, on the other hand, have claimed to own a small arsenal, and a 50 caliber BMG sniper rifle capable of shooting about a mile and a half, accurately, and 4.5 miles total, and I would not be surprised if that foam on your mouth. is NOT shaving cream.

1 minute ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Therefore, no Elder needed to destroy you James, you did that all on your own! 🤗

I forgot to mention, that when he said he was going to destroy me, I first replied that he was welcome to try, and then etc.

Willy-Nilly, he abandoned the Truth about three years after that, and I am still here 45 years later.

13 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Therefore, the present watchtower GB should they be imprisoned for the filthy lies you people put out, it will be no different when that disgusting Catholic Church put Rutherford and the board directors behind bars for sedition. A whopping lie if ever I saw one.

That is so ludicrous I don't even know where to start.

The reason the Brothers were imprisoned for sedition, etc ... IS THAT THEY WERE GUILTY !

They were not let out of prison early because of some imaginary vindication ... they were let out because the "Great War" was over.

2019-07-29_125739.jpg

The FACTS were that they were encouraging Christian values ....  which to a nation involved in a global war for survival ... true Christian values ARE SEDITION.

The rules change as a practical matter when a million men die in a year long battle, and Europe looks like the craters on the face of the Moon.

The Society WAS guilty of sedition, in encouraging men to uphold Christian Values, and NOT WAR, at a time when the Republic faced destruction at the hands of the Germans.

...and that's the fact, Jack.

I don't care if it was encouraged by Mickey Mouse from the future!

If it is the death penalty to park your car in a handicapped parking space, and you DO park your car in a handicapped parking space ... it does not matter WHO made or influenced the laws.

You have committed a capital crime.

You are GUILTY of a capital crime!

.... and it is lawful to execute you.

The fact that the law is changed at a later date IS A WHOLE OTHER SUBJECT!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.