The World News Media

Returning to the Org via video link ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

I was wondering, If a person that had been disfellowshipped or left the JW Org and now wanted to return. 

How would a person make it known that they wanted to return ?  What would be the proceedure since Kingdom Halls are closed ? 

How would a person prove that they really wanted to return ? 

I've always thought it very sad that when an ex-JW entered a KH, that no one would talk to them. 

I would have thought that it would show love to welcome that person into the meeting. However there are no KH meetings right now.  So what would an ex-JW do ? 

(I'll await all the hate comments from certain people :) ) 

This topic is not a 'confession' that I want to return. 

• Views 834
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was wondering, If a person that had been disfellowshipped or left the JW Org and now wanted to return.  How would a person make it known that they wanted to return ?  What would be the proceedu

Go under JW.org and request a bible study, when they contact you, you can let them know your situation and they will have the elders come talk to you to see where you stand and what you need help with

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.