The World News Media

Srecko Sostar

I stipulated here 4 years ago my mugshot and arrest. You are beating a dead horse because that’s the only horse you HAVE.

You LIED about any convictions and sentencing, which never happened.

Ask yourself, why four years later, I am still at home, I go anywhere I want to go, with no geographic restrictions, eat at Golden Corral three to five times a week with my wife, and attended the Memorial March 24. 

You lie about EVERYTHING!

That is a PROVEN fact.

You are a pompous bat-crap crazy blowhard.

You prove that yourself with EVERY POST!

With your continuous assistance, I am merely documenting it for posterity.

…. and now … from your insane perspective …. I will NOW “allow” Srecko Sostar to say a few words….

• Views 6k
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BTK59 ( @George88 ) ( @BillyTheKid-55 ) ( @Allen Smith ) ( @AllenSmith35 ), etc., etc., etc., etc. -- and @Pudgy ( @James Thomas Rook Jr. ), I once got in trouble from an Admin here for rev

The initial idea is flawed as it introduces imperfection into a scenario where it should not exist. The use of the word "almost" is irrelevant because, in reality, all the children would have been per

How could the Watchtower deceive its followers when both ex-members and the Norwegian government have revealed its deceptive practices? It seems the real issue may be with ex-members and Norway are sp

Posted Images

Was I referring to your plea deal that was ultimately dismissed or will be dismissed, considering that the date of February 2023 is not four years ago, but rather a recent no bill? It's important to note that this dismissal does not erase your record or the charges that were brought against you. A dismissal does not automatically expunge your arrest record, especially on felony charges. If your lawyer told you, he/she could, you were taken for a ride. Felony records stay with you forever.

If you want people to believe that you are innocent of the crime, the dismissal alone does not prove it. It simply indicates that you managed to persuade a lawyer to argue that you are an elderly person with health issues, and the court took that into consideration. Therefore, the information still stands as an indictment of your behavior.

Who cares if you're confidently at home? "True No Bill" is simply another way of expressing superseding charges. Therefore, it is crucial to maintain your focus on these matters. I wouldn't be surprised if this type of content about children was forbidden to you with certain conditions. Why would a blogger ignore it? That is a choice.

Your credibility is nonexistent.

My credibility is 100%, assuming sane, rational people. 

You haven’t the slightest clue.

Every time you resort to incoherent guesses as a diversion, it emphasizes that you maliciously lied.

Your above post proved it once again … with your own testimony to betray you.…. as a malicious liar.

9159736D-4B0E-44C4-8444-DEA5CDEE497C.jpeg

…. and with that, I consign you to argue with yourself, BTK59.

Massimo Introvigne is a lobbyist for WTJWorg. So it's interesting to hear how an ex-JW from Norway comments on this lobbyist that WTJWorg likes to use for its defense. The most interesting is the new thesis of GB in which it creates a categorization of former members. According to their latest instruction, you can greet a former member (but only to a limited extent, without socialization) who wants to come to a meeting in KH. But another "type", labeled as "apostate" of ex-JW should not be welcomed.

So, GB sinks deeper and deeper into their instructions that "make sense only from their point of view", while ordinary JWs mostly cannot understand them, but are obliged to obey, because these are the "last days".

I'm not bothered by being singled out, as you seem to be accustomed to defending and protecting yourselves, but it's a good idea to keep your dog on a leash. Speaking of which, in a different thread, TTH mentioned that it would be great if everyone here shared their life stories. As both of you are the librarians here, I kindly ask you to minimize any signs of intimidation or insincerity. It is you people who need to be "banned" here. It is quite evident that you hold a negative influence, which God recognizes, therefore you are banned from your own conscience in His eyes.

Can you tell me about Allen Smith and why you added that person? Were you responsible for ejecting that individual from the forum, as a biased hypocrite?

Do not pretend to be sympathetic when you are aware that God sees your actions and behavior, JWI

So, when I get kicked out, delete all my posts, Tom, JWI.

23 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

The most interesting is the new thesis of GB in which it creates a categorization of former members. According to their latest instruction, you can greet a former member (but only to a limited extent, without socialization) who wants to come to a meeting in KH. But another "type", labeled as "apostate" of ex-JW should not be welcomed.

Well, this depends on how you view repentance. Why would anyone want to associate with such a negative person who is a hardcore apostate with evil intentions and no chance of redemption? Indeed, there is no thesis involved, only the application of common sense.

29 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

So, GB sinks deeper and deeper into their instructions that "make sense only from their point of view", while ordinary JWs mostly cannot understand them, but are obliged to obey, because these are the "last days".

God's people need to understand the scheme of things, but apostates do not. 

I can honestly say in my 77 years on this Earth I have never run across such a whiney, self-centered arrogant personality as yours BTK59.  

Perhaps it’s a good idea you don’t tell us more about yourself.

It might erode the image of yourself you have so carefully cultivated here.

I suspect there are a lot of mislabeled “apostates” (actually heretics) that are not evil in any way whatsoever. Honorable men and women in a tough spot.

They just expect their religion to be as advertised, and not demand something that is flat, be recognized as being round.

Remember what just recently occurred ….

It was those nasty evil “apostates” incessantly hammering on the Watchtower for 60 years about beards that created the Liberty and Freedom the Brotherhood now enjoys.

It was like tightly compressed spring being released!

Defend TRUTH, and wonderful things happen.