Srecko Sostar

• Views 5.9k
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BTK59 ( @George88 ) ( @BillyTheKid-55 ) ( @Allen Smith ) ( @AllenSmith35 ), etc., etc., etc., etc. -- and @Pudgy ( @James Thomas Rook Jr. ), I once got in trouble from an Admin here for rev

The initial idea is flawed as it introduces imperfection into a scenario where it should not exist. The use of the word "almost" is irrelevant because, in reality, all the children would have been per

How could the Watchtower deceive its followers when both ex-members and the Norwegian government have revealed its deceptive practices? It seems the real issue may be with ex-members and Norway are sp

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Good. So which Jesus are we talking about? The one who is 12 years old or the one who is 30+?

He was a master speaker at either age, you tell me, lol!

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, George88 said:

How could the Watchtower deceive its followers when both ex-members and the Norwegian government have revealed its deceptive practices? It seems the real issue may be with ex-members and Norway are spreading misinformation to the public.

I wonder if ex-witnesses should also be looked into as a collective group, given their influence in Norway's government.

https://www.sciencenorway.no/cyberwarfare-election-politics/researchers-to-investigate-whether-foreign-powers-attempted-to-influence-norways-2021-parliamentary-elections/1916250

Yet, we have an individual declaring that right-wing NOX NEWS should be accepted as factual. That's a laugh.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41599-024-02605-5

https://nordmedianetwork.org/latest/news/a-nordic-effort-to-fight-disinformation-and-information-disorder/

Has Norway accomplished it's disinformation campaign? Not in the least since they are part of the problem not the solution.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

(… that really is pushing the limits of absurdity, but it’s  standard salutation …)

Please note that Georgie was challenged to PROVE his assertions …. or by default, prove that he himself was lying and deceitful by not being able to show where ex-witnesses or the Norwegian Government were deceitful.

NOT A SINGLE EXAMPLE.

That makes HIS status for credibility self evidently ZERO.

E826C8F9-5973-4E5A-B625-37C53AFDA7EC.jpeg

Posting three completely unrelated links about Covid and elections, etc. is only an attempt to be deceitful, assuming your audience is stupid, gullible, and easily hypnotized by many words.

It is EXACTLY the same thing as DELIBERATELY LYING.

It assumes Georgie thinks he is lying to idiots and fools, who will never catch him in his lies.

JWs members are media dependent on only one source and that is WTJWorg. This means that they are  subject to the influence of one (only) current opinion (read misinformation) that occurs within the WTJWorg Information Department (superior to them is the Ministry of Truth managed by the GB).
As for "fake news" or misinformation (and sometimes disinformation), WTJWorg is full of it. What to call all abandoned dogmas, changed theses and teachings? Simply. Misinformation! (.., and occasionally disinformation)

However, I do not have any proof the WTB&TS is deliberately lying … if you believe something and tell that to someone else, it may be wrong, but it is not a lie.

Srecko, are you suggesting that witnesses should rely on unreliable sources like the ones you are referring to? That is truly ridiculous, even by your usual standards of nonsense.

1 hour ago, BTK59 said:

I wonder if ex-witnesses should also be looked into as a collective group, given their influence in Norway's government.

They should be held accountable as they are the ones influencing Norway's government's misgivings.

1 hour ago, BTK59 said:

Yet, we have an individual declaring that right-wing NOX NEWS should be accepted as factual. That's a laugh.

I understand your frustration; it's like I'm being forced to tolerate the incessant buzzing of a fly that represents the pointless ramblings of an individual. lol!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.