Srecko Sostar

• Views 6k
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BTK59 ( @George88 ) ( @BillyTheKid-55 ) ( @Allen Smith ) ( @AllenSmith35 ), etc., etc., etc., etc. -- and @Pudgy ( @James Thomas Rook Jr. ), I once got in trouble from an Admin here for rev

The initial idea is flawed as it introduces imperfection into a scenario where it should not exist. The use of the word "almost" is irrelevant because, in reality, all the children would have been per

How could the Watchtower deceive its followers when both ex-members and the Norwegian government have revealed its deceptive practices? It seems the real issue may be with ex-members and Norway are sp

Posted Images

10 hours ago, George88 said:
21 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Should a "perfect" man and an "imperfect" man be judged according to the same standards and rules?

Although some may find the concept strange, the undeniable proof lies within the consequences of Adam's judgment in the garden, and the subsequent fallout. Was it part of God's plan for this to occur? No! However, as imperfect beings, we are now burdened with living with the consequences. Therefore, we have lost the privilege and distinction of being perfect like the man whom imperfect humans unjustly killed.

Sorry, but I really don't see any answer, to the question, in this comment.

• 1 month later...

Update:
The Norwegian court ruled in favor of the Norwegian state. Will the JWs complain? They mostly complain about unfavorable judgments.
Video with one of the ex-Jew participants in the process.

Regardless of some theological elements associated with Jesus' baptism, because he was "perfect" and came from "Heaven", it still remains as a powerful reminder of the fact that he was baptized at the age of 30.
All the theology of the WTJWorg fails in every element about baptism, because it dared to depart from the path given by Jesus as the only correct MODEL of when to be baptized. If he was baptized as a "perfect man" at the age of 30, how old should an "imperfect man" be before he decides to take such a step of complete dedication to a religion and ideology (which changes more and more anyway, because it has been proven fallible and inaccurate).

Caught in their "own wisdom", GB misdirected and allowed their lawyers to refer and appeal to the UN Charter on Human Rights. Because UN rights have never been theologically justified for the functioning of the WTJWorg administration and their "theocratic and hierarchical system" in which a man (male) rules.

WTJWorg's reference to UN rights has only one-sided meaning; "acknowledge, admit my JW religion and leave me and my sort of worship alone". Having the freedom to stop being Catholic and become a JW is a welcome human right for GB. But when a JW needs the freedom to change his religion and become something else, then WTJWorg wants to abolish all his right to freedom of choice, because it blackmails him with its "theological and doctrinal dictatorship".

5 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

The Norwegian court ruled in favor of the Norwegian state. Will the JWs complain? They mostly complain about unfavorable judgments.
Video with one of the ex-Jew participants in the process.

Why shouldn't they use the government's legal standards for appeal if the judgment was unjust? And do ex-witnesses cease to harass the Watchtower once they lose?

41 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Regardless of some theological elements associated with Jesus' baptism, because he was "perfect" and came from "Heaven", it still remains as a powerful reminder of the fact that he was baptized at the age of 30.

So, he wasn't actually preaching at the age of 12 when his parents were desperately searching for him? Where exactly did they locate him?

43 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

WTJWorg's reference to UN rights has only one-sided meaning; "acknowledge, admit my JW religion and leave me and my sort of worship alone". Having the freedom to stop being Catholic and become a JW is a welcome human right for GB. But when a JW needs the freedom to change his religion and become something else, then WTJWorg wants to abolish all his right to freedom of choice, because it blackmails him with its "theological and doctrinal dictatorship".

This is your distorted perspective, unique to you. Yet, at the end of the day, does it truly make a difference?

4 hours ago, George88 said:

So, he wasn't actually preaching at the age of 12 when his parents were desperately searching for him? Where exactly did they locate him?

I believe that the "Jews congregational activity" expressed by the term "preaching", as it understand by JWs administrative and organizational "humanitarian-work program" today, is something that did not exist when Jesus was 12 years old.

According to your understanding, was Jesus an "unbaptized preacher" at the age of 12? And did the Jewish elders give him the consent like today's JW elders? I ask this because WTJWorg says the Bible gives them instructions on how to run the congregation. Where in the Bible is there a clearly explained model of conduct by which a person today, inside JWs or outside JWs, can be called an "unbaptized preacher"?

17 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

I believe that the "Jews congregational activity" expressed by the term "preaching", as it understand by JWs administrative and organizational "humanitarian-work program" today, is something that did not exist when Jesus was 12 years old.

Do you find yourself getting off-topic when discussing the definition of a word? It appears that when you have a captivated audience, we could classify that as both preaching and teaching. Hence, the intention is relevant.

20 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

According to your understanding, was Jesus an "unbaptized preacher" at the age of 12? And did the Jewish elders give him the consent like today's JW elders?

Given Jesus' inherent perfection from birth, his baptism held deep symbolism. It served as a testament to his pristine state, as he had no need to cleanse himself from original sin or transform his sinful ways. Jesus effortlessly transitioned from his sinless nature to a renewed state of pure conscience. Consequently, in present-day terminology, we could describe him as an untarnished messenger.

25 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

And did the Jewish elders give him the consent like today's JW elders? I ask this because WTJWorg says the Bible gives them instructions on how to run the congregation. Where in the Bible is there a clearly explained model of conduct by which a person today, inside JWs or outside JWs, can be called an "unbaptized preacher"?

Given that you are aware of the immense disdain the Pharisees held for Jesus, as well as how these influential Jewish leaders successfully persuaded their followers to harbor such intense animosity towards him, it becomes unnecessary to delve into the reasons behind the lack of support Jesus received from the Elders, the various schools of thought, and even the Sanhedrin.

Have you ever witnessed a contemporary member of the Watchtower demonstrating such a flagrant disregard for the Authority of God?