Srecko Sostar

• Views 5.9k
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BTK59 ( @George88 ) ( @BillyTheKid-55 ) ( @Allen Smith ) ( @AllenSmith35 ), etc., etc., etc., etc. -- and @Pudgy ( @James Thomas Rook Jr. ), I once got in trouble from an Admin here for rev

The initial idea is flawed as it introduces imperfection into a scenario where it should not exist. The use of the word "almost" is irrelevant because, in reality, all the children would have been per

How could the Watchtower deceive its followers when both ex-members and the Norwegian government have revealed its deceptive practices? It seems the real issue may be with ex-members and Norway are sp

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Pudgy said:

BTK59 …. Your writing is one continuous stream of theological theory in vague, nebulous, fuzzy generalizations that use recursive loop logic, which ALWAYS fails … BECAUSE … you never supply any hard facts to back up your suppositions.

For a change, add some hard facts, real life examples, and SPECIFICS to your arguements.

A MATRIX OF WORDS IS NOT A FACT.

Disneyland is a multi- billion dollar real enterprise in California … but the basis for the “House Of Mouse”, is a carefully constructed fantasy.

…. like your non-specific wish list of nattering nebulosity.

… like perhaps the greatest Science Fiction book of all time, “The Stars My Destination”, by Alfred Bester. I feel very strongly about that, but human teleportation is not a real thing, and although I could spend several pages gushing about it, it would be ONLY my strongly held opinion about a fantasy.

….. like your carefully constructed word salad fantasy about what is really going on.

Or to put it a little more succinctly as we say in the UK , He’s a bit of a nob 

Just to be clear JWI, TOM, Librarian, that sick individual @Miracle Pete It's unacceptable that someone would use such offensive language on your forum, violating your bylaws. It's even more outrageous that the individual is allowed to continue while you consider banning me for simply speaking the truth.

I just wanted to point out your hypocrisy here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nob#:~:text=Derogatory term for a man's,in the UK and Ireland

• Derogatory term for a man's penis, typically used as an insult in the UK and Ireland

Your mentally ill @Miracle Pete, and I hope you're not a witness, just a sadistic animal.

I just HAD to capture this for posterity. It is SOoooo  FUNNY!   If there is any POSSIBLE Way for BTK59 to misread and misconstrue, misinterpret and become insulted by ANYTHING, he (.assuming it is in fact a “he” …) will search land and sea until he finds it! THEN “he” will chomp on it like an alligator on a rabbit, and NEVER let it go!

Even if the wascally wabbit has a hand grenade!

3098F396-1818-461B-B4B4-AFE78572C95A.jpeg

And of course “he” would NEVER ever ever think of putting ANYTHING IN CONTEXT!

OH No! Not THAT! 

If “he” did THAT even “he” knows it would exactly describe the four-headed Vicar of Warwick!

The ChatGBT put the word “nob” EXACTLY in the correct context.  

….. as did Miracle Pete.

22 minutes ago, BTK59 said:

Just to be clear JWI, TOM, Librarian, that sick individual @Miracle Pete It's unacceptable that someone would use such offensive language on your forum, violating your bylaws. It's even more outrageous that the individual is allowed to continue while you consider banning me for simply speaking the truth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nob#:~:text=Derogatory term for a man's,in the UK and Ireland

• Derogatory term for a man's penis, typically used as an insult in the UK and Ireland

Your mentally ill @Miracle Pete, and I hope you're not a witness, just a sadistic animal.

HAHAHAhaha!

1 hour ago, BTK59 said:

I agree @Miracle Pete You and @Pudgy, are a nob. However, you have the potential to become even more, as unrepentant fools have the ability to do and say anything. 

AND THEN… and THEN!,  In the imagined context he had to hunt for as the 5th down definition on Wikipedia which “he”  finds SO OUTRAGEOUSLY OFFENSIVE, “he” uses THAT definition to insult others!

wow!

1 hour ago, BTK59 said:

Don't give it a second thought, BTK. It's all rigged here in their favor. They would rather let a lowlife stand than confront someone speaking the truth. This has always been the case in this biased right-wing news outlet.

If they prefer AlanF and his profanity-laced outbursts, why shouldn't they tolerate this lowlife individual? This is just another unfortunate association people should be accustomed to here. It won't change. I recall when someone was banned for using British slang words just to keep a disruptive female user active in this forum.

That is precisely what they desire: disenchanted witnesses, the excommunicated, and apostates expressing their perspectives against the Watchtower for their own inquiry. It's like saying, let them voice the very words that concern us, even though God is observing, which adds an ironic touch.

It resonates with their well-organized perspectives, and nothing will be altered as long as Satan maintains control over this unreliable news source.

It's highly possible that instead of the person you suspect @Pudgy, who goes by the name @Miracle Pete, it will be you who ends up getting banned. This is precisely why he is the first to react and post. What a foolish individual.

Ahem … I could not help but notice, Oh 4-headed Vicar of Warwick who talks to his head #2 for support …. that YOU ARE STILL HERE!

(… classic definition of a “nob” masochist.)

7CEB0531-88DF-4492-8246-9D2FEEB2424B.jpeg

0B39D2DD-4AF1-4DF1-9A9D-3D75DE79BBA5.jpeg

WHY you remain here I cannot guess.

91A01BD4-5A60-48AE-A224-80CF27383FCF.png

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.