The World News Media

Bethel of Venezuela. The government prevents them from receiving any humanitarian aid from abroad, medicines, food and hygiene. ?♀️???

Bible Speaks

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bethel of Venezuela. The government prevents them from receiving any humanitarian aid from abroad, medicines, food and hygiene. That is why they cannot help the thousands of needy brothers in the coun

Sad, but not unexpected. Government is more interested in its image instead of having to accept humanitarian aid from somebody else. 

Posted Images

I think they feel embarrased how well organized we are in time of need and prefiere to keep us out of the "picture". Could brothers, and of course sisters too, send some small packages to help them?  And were should they be sent that they could be distributed to brothers in need? Any ideas? Of course all of us should send something to satisfy the needs of 147 publishers. Actually, we have a circuit overseer visit he knows.

On 8/9/2017 at 2:45 PM, Bible Speaks said:

Bethel of Venezuela. The government prevents them from receiving any humanitarian aid from abroad, medicines, food and hygiene. That is why they cannot help the thousands of needy brothers in the country.

??????????????????

IMG_2292.JPG

May I get the source of this information?   I didn't see anything about it on the newsroom site of JW.org.  Thank you in advance!

1 hour ago, SuziQ1513 said:
On 8/9/2017 at 4:45 PM, Bible Speaks said:

Bethel of Venezuela. The government prevents them from receiving any humanitarian aid from abroad, medicines, food and hygiene. That is why they cannot help the thousands of needy brothers in the country.

??????????????????

IMG_2292.JPG

Read more  

May I get the source of this information?   I didn't see anything about it on the newsroom site of JW.org.  Thank you in advance!

Taken in context with my previous comment in this regard,

It is quite understandable that this is not mentioned in the JW.ORG newsroom site,  if true ....

.... money is supposed to flow UPSTREAM .... NOT DOWNSTREAM.

There is an old saying that is always true. "Follow the Money".

That will tell you what is REALLY true.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.