Bible Speaks

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mexico Earthquake 7.1 Anniversary one year later it happens again? A woman reacts after a 7.1 magnitude earthquake rattled Mexico City on Tuesday while an earthquake drill was held in the capital

BROTHERS  AND  SISTERS -  ITS  ENDTIME.....   WE  ALL  SEE  THESE  DAILY  IN  TV    I  AM  SURE,  SUCH  OF  REPORTS  HERE  SO  UPSETTING  US  ALL ;-((    POOR  JW  -  POOR

Its my personal percept, dear Bible Speaks.... maybe, some other Brothers/Sisters feeling similar   My older girlfriend, growing up in the Truth, is very sensitive and not able, looking such of

Posted Images

COMMENT RECEIVED:

Good evening .. I am in Tlaxcala 1 to 2 hours of the CD of Mexico .. the truth was very strong .. Thanks to Jehov is well my family and congregation .. but in other parts of the country if there have been deaths confirmed in these moments and falls of parts in buildings. I hope in Jehovah everything goes well. regards

We share some images of what we just lived. We ask for a prayer for all of us!

?????????

Good evening .. I am in Tlaxcala 1 to 2 hours of the CD of Mexico .. the truth was very strong .. Thanks to Jehov is well my family and congregation .. but in other parts of the country if there have been deaths confirmed in these moments and falls of parts in buildings. I hope in Jehovah everything goes well. regards.

IMG_6927.PNG

IMG_6928.PNG

IMG_6929.PNG

IMG_6930.PNG

Mexico Earthquake 7.1 Anniversary one year later it happens again?

A woman reacts after a 7.1 magnitude earthquake rattled Mexico City on Tuesday while an earthquake drill was held in the capital for the anniversary of an 8.0 magnitude quake that struck on this day in 1985. ?: (in order of photos) Ronaldo Schemidt/Alfredo Estrella/Ronaldo Schemidt/AFP/Getty Images

IMG_6946.PNG

IMG_6947.PNG

IMG_6948.PNG

BROTHERS  AND  SISTERS -  ITS  ENDTIME.....   WE  ALL  SEE  THESE  DAILY  IN  TV :(   I  AM  SURE,  SUCH  OF  REPORTS  HERE  SO  UPSETTING  US  ALL ;-((    POOR  JW  -  POOR  PEOPLE,  YES....    SO  TERRIBLE  WATCHING  THAT  ALL !

FIRST  JEHOVAH  CAN  BRING  LOVE  AND  PEACE   ? ? ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•.  ? ? ?

Its my personal percept, dear Bible Speaks.... maybe, some other Brothers/Sisters feeling similar :(  My older girlfriend, growing up in the Truth, is very sensitive and not able, looking such of TV news, we must accept that.

How nice, soon Jehovah will bring us LOVE, PEACE and more back?? :x

My best wishes for you and greetings from Germany ????

@Bible Speaks

also New Zealand & Indonesia both around 6.1  - haven't heard about Russia Vanuatu too 

"Great earthquakes in one place after another" Hmmm where have we heard that?!

Alex Jones stating that they think all these hurricanes & earthquakes are being fuelled by a record breaking solar corona a week or so ago - none of us have any idea if that's true but who knows?!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.