The World News Media

Aruana > Tom

Arauna

Tom, I guess you are hoping to get very old or live through Armageddon. I am sick a second time.  I had these symptoms 6 weeks ago and got over it....... but it came back today.... lol.   I worked with tourists......

I remain in quaranteen and doctor myself. I will never go to a hospital.

This world-wide lockdown reminds me of the 66CE lockdown  in Jerusalem....... I believe we are on our way to that situation we have been waiting for!

After this the money system will be digital and all governance controlling..... central policies by UN....... maybe after our JW message a second lockdown? Like 70CE?

• Views 677
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tom, I guess you are hoping to get very old or live through Armageddon. I am sick a second time.  I had these symptoms 6 weeks ago and got over it....... but it came back today.... lol.   I worked wit

Dear sister. Wishing, hoping, and praying you will be well. The hospitals are truly dangerous places now. Just heard a woman (originally from Senegal) "screaming" about what she says happened to her h

This is distressing. I, too, have a family member overseas hopefully convalescing in not very easy surroundings—outcome uncertain. He spent time in two hospitals, one very good and one very bad. 

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

I remain in quaranteen and doctor myself. I will never go to a hospital.

Dear sister. Wishing, hoping, and praying you will be well. The hospitals are truly dangerous places now. Just heard a woman (originally from Senegal) "screaming" about what she says happened to her husband in a French hospital. (He was a well known football player, who went in for a non-Covid checkup -a bad headache- and died hours later of a heart attack. She was treated with such disdain, and she is a medical professional.) Things that happen regularly in hospitals today were mostly unheard of in past years.

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

I am sick a second time.  I had these symptoms 6 weeks ago and got over it....... but it came back today....

This is distressing. I, too, have a family member overseas hopefully convalescing in not very easy surroundings—outcome uncertain. He spent time in two hospitals, one very good and one very bad. 

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

Tom, I guess you are hoping to get very old or live through Armageddon

None of us want to die. It is inconvenient and it makes people feel bad. Death itself, however, holds no fear for us. This is not the ‘real’ life, after all. I have a writer’s bug, an urge to get down everything in writing, and hopefully adequate time to do it. But you never know—I could be gone tomorrow. 

Not to mention should the Great Day come in the interim. With sudden sickness and possible looming depression both coming straight out of the blue, how quickly human edifices fall apart. Maybe things will soon revert to business as normal, but that is by no means a sure thing. Maybe certain anticipated things will ‘speed up.’

Best hopes here to you. I pray you get well. I’ll continue to see you here setting straight the ignoramuses hopefully, but if for crazy human reasons I do not, I will see you in happier times.

Thanks to all the sweethearts here and their goodwill

I started using hydroxychloroquine combined with zink  a second time.  I used it during my first illness.  This disease comes back if you are weak......

On Monday I had stress with breathing.... but after a couple of hours started feeling better.  I had terrible pain in the trachea.

My husband bought a nebulizer and I put a mixture of  3 percent hydrogen peroxide ( only third part of it mixed with water). The released oxygen O3.... kills all viriusses and relieves the pain.

I am using it three times a day...... due to my immunity disorder I got the cytokine explosion in some other organs and bones having some pain.  I am now working to clear this up. 

Jehovah has been kind.... I did have a period of frightening distress. (Got ready to go to hospital) but both therapies combined relieved this.... so keep it in mind if any of you get sick.

The nebulizer is a brilliant idea..... I read about it but my husband did more thorough research and went to buy it. Apparently this nebulizing of O3 enventually gets to other parts of the body as well.  Healing many problems due to the oxygen.

We bought a few boxes of the hydroxychloroquine here in Rep. Georgia a few days before Trump advertised it..... we wanted to buy more this week but no pharmacies have it in stock now. I guess the govt put a prohibition on its sale.

On 4/14/2020 at 3:10 PM, Arauna said:

This world-wide lockdown reminds me of the 66CE lockdown  in Jerusalem

So sad to hear that you are sick. I hope you will be well. Good that you got the medicine in time.

And your statment above is exactly what I have thought also. 

Thankfully the first wave of Covid is slowing down and reversing in some places.

So soon it should become possible to flee to the wilderness as fortold in Revelation 12. 

I would expect that there will be cheep flights in the beginning.  Because the airtraffic is so reduced. If a group of witnesses book a whole plane we would get it cheep.

I prayed a few years ago and asked Jehovah to let me understand where that wilderness is and He led my thoughts at once to an area in Far North Australia. To be exact, to an area near the towns Croydon and Georgetown.

• 2 weeks later...

No problem.  I have not had the blood test but will only go for the antibody test later.  I have not had a flu vaccination for ten years so my antibody test will be accurate. I see that persons who have had the flu vaccination come up positive for antibodies.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.